I wanna be your slave

By cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) More

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable πŸ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name πŸ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you πŸ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Hell

511 35 1
By cool_story_cyst

Lisa's hands slid off Jennie's cheeks, falling into Jennie's lap while the other was on the ground. Lisa's smile didn't fade but her eyelids slowly fell and soon her eyes were completely shut. Jennie's shoulders trembled as she gasped in horror when Lisa's eyes closed.

"Love. Please wake up. Please don't leave me alone." Jennie begged.

She now had more tears flowing out of her eyes. She no longer cares if her nemesis will see her in a terrible state. She no longer cares if she will look like a laughing stock because of how messed up she looks right now. Though, no one actually finds it funny.

Jennie shook Lisa's shoulders violently, getting even more desperate with every passing second. She was panicking. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she should do to bring Lisa back.

The terror and despair that were enveloping her right now were way worse than what she felt when she learned that her oldest brother Taemin and father had died.

Lisa was her everything. Lisa was her life. Lisa was the reason why Jennie once wanted to continue living.

If Lisa died, her world would literally crumble into pieces.

Jennie glued their foreheads and captured Lisa's lips with her trembling ones. It may be dumb of her, but she had wished that, like those fairy tale stories, true love's kiss was the only thing needed to turn the tide.

But, of course, Lisa's eyes remained closed. No matter how many times she had captured Lisa's cold lips, Lisa didn't come back to life. The cause of her death wasn't even a curse or any paranormal events.

She was stabbed. Lisa lost too much blood. Maybe her lungs and liver were grazed by the sword as well. This is the reason why a kiss specifically true love's kiss, won't be able to save her.

With their foreheads still glued to each other, Jennie lowered her upper body and hugged Lisa closer to her, crying. She ignored the hotness of the wooden sword that grazed her arm. She just hugged Lisa tighter, begging pleading for Lisa to open her eyes again.

"Love... Lisa... please open your eyes. Please don't leave me." Jennie uttered again, but the woman in her arms could no longer hear her please.

Lisa can no longer do what Jennie wants her to do. She had already lost that ability. She just lost her life.

Jennie ran her tainted hands with Lisa's blood on her hair. She was falling deeper and deeper into despair. She couldn't even bring herself to stand. She couldn't even help herself stand. This is actually the best time if someone wants to end her life. She was vulnerable and defenseless. They can take advantage of this situation, but no one has the nerve to do that.

King Taehyung never had any intention of killing her, not counting the days when Jennie was still a princess.

As for Marco, he had already forgotten that. After all, he no longer has any reason to go after the beast's head. The person that he's been trying to protect is already dead. The person who was the reason why he had pushed to do these things had already left this world and he had caused it. He killed her. He put an end to his own daughter's life.

A minute had passed since Lisa's eyes closed. Though her body was still warm, there were no longer any signs that she was still alive. Her heartbeats were already too weak for Jennie to hear, and it was even getting weaker and weaker with every passing second.

Jennie gritted her teeth as she tried to pull the wooden sword out of Lisa's body. A second had just passed since her hands held the sword but she could already feel her hands burning in the intense heat because of the blessed sword.

A burning smell enveloped the room. Her hands were on fire. They were all red already. Her skin was either getting burnt or peeling off. The scorching feeling was reaching the deepest part of her skin. The pain was too much for Jennie to bear but she didn't get her hands off the grip and just continued pulling it out of Lisa's body, and when she finally did, she threw it at the farthest corner of the room.

The Feline-eyed woman tightened her hold on the blondie and slowly pushed herself to stand. Tears had never stopped flowing out of her eyes but she kind of knew what she would do now.

"You killed, Lisa. You'll pay for it." Jennie coldly said, sending a glare at Lisa's father who was still drowned in despair and guilt.

Marco no longer became scared of Jennie's threat. He no longer had anything to fear because the thing that he had been fearing the most had already happened. He's no longer afraid of dying. He had completely forgotten about his three little children that he left at home. He lost the direction that he was following. He actually wanted someone to end his life too. He felt like he had just lost his right to live. He couldn't help but wonder what his wife's reaction would be now. He was sure that she saw what he had just done from Heaven. He was sure that his wife was disgusted and disappointed with him.

But Marco was confident that they would never meet again. After all, his wife and Lisa surely ascended to Heaven, while for him, he was certain that the ground would open up and bring him to Hell.

Jennie let out the loudest scream that she could do. Her scream was bursting with melancholy, wrath, guilt, and regret. Her scream was loud enough for everyone inside the castle to hear. Her scream was loud enough to shake the whole castle.

A group of knights had entered the room, not to fight the beast but to save the king, the prince, and some of the other knights that had fallen into the hands of Jennie.

The ground was shaking. The castle that they had built for more than seven years was now starting to crumble into pieces. Cracks were now starting to appear on the floors and walls. Because Jennie had burst through the floors earlier, the floors were now weak, assuring everyone that they would soon crumble and fall to the lower floors. But the floors weren't the only ones who were losing their sturdiness, but the walls too.

Jennie's servants, who happened to be just one corner away from the exit of the castle, had felt the trembling of the floor and heard the deafening and terrifying scream of their Lord. Their feet automatically stopped and looked back to where they came from before they looked back at each other, worried gazes mirroring each other.

"That was, Your Highness." Bobby said the obvious, gulping down in nervousness.

Even though they didn't know what happened and what exactly was the reason for that scream of their Queen, they were enveloped by sadness and worry, which became the reason for the mood of everyone to plummet.

"I wonder what happened." Seulgi said, exchanging looks with her twin.

Leo knew that it wasn't just an ordinary scream. He felt the emotions that the scream was carrying. He shivered in nervousness, wondering what had happened. He felt so eager to check upon his Queen but he knew that there was nothing they could do to help her, so even if it wasn't really what he wanted to do, he ordered his comrades to get back into walking.

Everyone was hesitant at first, they had probably felt the emotions in that scream, but after a few seconds of just staring at where they came from, they had finally gotten back to moving, wishing that Jennie and Lisa were okay. They had barely made it out of the castle before the exit was blocked by big chunks of bricks that fell from the upper floors.

When they were finally outside the castle, Jennie's servants watched how the humongous and tall castle slowly crumbled into pieces. They weren't alone though. Some of the kingdom's knights and servants, who also managed to get out of the castle before some bricks fell on them, crushing their heads or any parts of their body, were also watching the crumbling castle as if it was some sort of movie.

The knights saw Leo and his comrades but they didn't do anything to hurt or capture them. They just averted their eyes again and continued watching their castle, wondering what exactly was happening.

Unfortunately, the king, the prince, and jimin managed to get themselves out of the castle. Though it was just the bodies of the prince and Jimin. Like Lisa, they had all crossed the next life already. The group of knights that entered the room earlier before the ground even started shaking was kind enough to save Lisa's father even though the old man had obviously already lost the will to live and fight.

Most of them suffered light to severe injuries but none of them lost their lives.

It took almost 30 seconds for the castle to completely fall apart. When the dust had finally been blown off, that's when they only noticed the creature floating in the air. Her long black wings were covering her whole body, even when she slowly got down, stepping on a huge brick that was one of the castle remnants.

Everyone was staring at the winged person, confused and wondering if she was the one who did that to their castle. The black wings twitched and slowly opened up, allowing everyone to see who she was.

Leo immediately recognized who that person was, despite the big change in her appearance. He had known that person for years, so there was no way he would mistake her for someone else.

The person in her arms had also confirmed her identity. The original color of Jennie's eyes was brown. Earlier, one of them had turned red, but now they weren't forest-green or red. Both the sclera of her eyes, which was the outer layer of her eyeball that was naturally white, had turned into black. While the iris and pupil of her eyes had turned into a bloody red.

She now has fangs on both sides of her mouth. Her wings are now both black. Jennie was emitting a dark aura that even her servants had felt fear ar whewhen they stared at her for longer than five seconds.

Jennie looked like a full-fledged demon now that had risen from hell to bring hell to the people of this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...