H20 Mako Mermaids

Por SelenaElenaGomez

Alexandra Cassie Santos is a 15-year-old girl. Her mom Rita Santos is the Principal at Land school. Anyways s... Mais

Alexandra Santos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
I'm Sorry

Chapter 20

104 1 0
Por SelenaElenaGomez

Zac's POV

It's a week away from the next Full Moon. Alex is worried also about what can happen.

I woke up to see Alex still asleep. Damn, she's still so Damn Beautiful. Can't even believe having a day without her.

"Alex, wake up, Baby." I said into her ears.

Alex moaned since she was waking up. "Morning Zac." She said.

"Come on, want to go for a swim?" I said.

"Yeah, let's get changed and go." Alex said getting up and went into the bathroom and I pulled out a pair of shorts and one of my T-shirts.

When Alex came out, she came out with a bikini on her and in her hands was a pair of shorts that she started to put on and went to her wardrobe and grabs a top which she knows I like on her.

"Well what do you think?" Alex said.

"You look Beautiful, as always." I said.

"You coming?" Alex said after she walked over to the door.

"Yeah, let's go." I said.

Then we headed out of Alex's room and down towards the Grotto and jumped into the Moon Pool.

Once our Tails form we were off heading towards Mako to our spot which is still as Beautiful as it was. Damn, we Never get sick of coming here.

We swam along for a bit before I had a feeling of being followed and I looked over at Alex and she nodded at me.

She knew what I was feeling.

So we swam along until we found something where we could hide and let our follower go pass.

Who did was Ondina and we came up behind her and spooked her and we headed back to the Grotto.

Once we were there we got out and dried off and went into the Grotto, then Ondina and Mimmi came in.

Alex and I share a look knowing that they were going to try and get me to change back.

But the look on Alex's face she wasn't going to let the best thing happen to us go.

"Watching over our shoulders for you 2 is getting old, what are we going to do about it?" I said.

"We came here to deal with a threat, namely, you, what do you expect us to do? Sit around plaiting Seaweed?" Ondina said.

"I have Never seen you plait Seaweed." Mimmi said.

"Well, one Zac isn't a threat, Two stop following us everywhere we go, oh and my best one, stop trying to change my boyfriend back." Alex said.

"But Zac hasn't don't anything wrong." Serena said to Ondina and Mimmi standing up for me and Alex.

Then Rita walks into the Grotto.

"Hello, you must be the new Mermaids Serena told me about." Rita said.

"I'm Ondina this is Mimmi." Ondina said as me and I was sitting down on the small table.

"I'm Rita, welcome to my home, which I'm happy for you to visit so long as you respect mine and my daughter's property." Rita said. "How long are you here for?"

"Until we've dealt with this Merman, then I can get rid of these ridiculous legs." Ondina said.

"How many times do I have to say his name is Zac." Alex said getting annoyed.

"We've told them Zac's a friend." Serena said.

"The seventh cycle of the Moon is underway, the boys Powers will grow, there's no telling what he'll be like after the next Full Moon." Ondina said.

I looked down at my hand and saw the Moon Ring.

"Why don't we have a preview." I said pointing at Serena's Moon Ring.

"Of course, we can creat the effect of a Full Moon with the Moon Ring." Mimmi said.

"I'm in, need to know if you going to get in Trouble this time." Alex said.

"Oh, thanks Alex." I said.

"You can't be serious, or we could wait until the Real Full Moon, how long is that again, you'll be so attached to your legs by then, you wouldn't want to get rid of them." Serena said which made me and Alex Snicker a bit.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are you certain you want to do this?" Rita said.

"I need to know what is going to happen the next Full Moon, if I'm going to be a danger to anyone."  I said looking at Alex.

"What if he becomes a danger right now?" Ondina said.

"That's why we're doing it this way." I said.

"Because if it happens we can just stop it." Mimmi said.

"Which is the best part of using a Moon Ring." Alex said.

"Bingo." I said.

"I still don't like it." Ondina said.

"When do you like anything?" Alex muttered.

"You ready?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said.

Then there was a vision of Mako, then a cave like the Moon entrance to the Moon Pool. I walked in and saw a large room with something in it.

"There's something here, Powerful, what the Heck." I said.

"We need to stop." Ondina said.

"What is it Zac?" Alex said.

"It feels like a crap ton of Power going through it, I think it's enough, Serena." I said and Serena Stop.

"You okay?" Alex said.

"Yeah, Rita any ideas?" I said.

"I don't know, we have Never been on Mako." Rita said.

"Which means we have to go see if it's Real or not, Alex, Serena come on." I said.

"We're going with you." Ondina said.

"Need an invite." I said.

"We are not going to let you run around Mako without us." Ondina snapped.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We get to Mako and drive off so we can go find this place.

Alex and I were at the front, Serena was behind us and Mimmi and Ondina was at the back. I knew Alex was still worried about me, Hell what can I say I'm crazy in Love with Alex as she is with me.

I head onland more hopeful to find that Damn place.

"What are we going to do once we find it?" Alex said.

"Find out if it is Dangerous, if it is we find a way to stop it, Permanently." I said.

"I'm in." Serena said.

"Is that a wish?" Ondina said.

"Yes, it is we need to know what the heck we are dealing with." I said.

"He's right, we need to know." Mimmi said.

I really am starting to like Mimmi more than Ondina. But it feels like something more than that. But what?

"You sure you are okay?" Alex said.

"Yeah, I'm fine Alex." I said.

"Okay." Alex said.

We headed onland and hopefully we get close to where that place is and find out something about it.

"I think it's this way." I said.

"How do you know?" Ondina said.

"I can feel it." I said.

"You can feel it?" Ondina said. Which made Alex and Serena glares at her for.

"Yes, I can feel it." I said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are still walking through the Forest.

"You still haven't said where you are taking us." Mimmi said.

"That's because he doesn't know." Ondina said. "Or he does know and this is all an elaborate trap."

"Hey! Keep talking about Zac like that, it wouldn't be him you will have to worry about." Alex said in her Pissed off Mood.

"I'm not taking another step." Ondina said.

"Fine by me, we never asked you to come." I said.

"Oh you would like that, wouldn't you?" Ondina said. "Just leave me here then."

"With pleasure." I muttered but Alex heard me.

10 minutes later we stop by a rock face.

"Dead end, let's go." Ondina said.

"No, it's not." I said.

"Like entrance to the Moon Pool?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." I said. Then move towards it. Then put my hand on the rock face. "There's something in here." I said then moved back next to Alex.

"We can't walk through solid rock." Mimmi said.

"Serena." Alex said.

Serena smiles moving up and lifting her Moon Ring at the Entrance, then the Blue glow starts and the Tunnel opens.

"Nice." Alex said.

"I'll keep it open." Serena said.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

Then Alex and I went first, then Mimmi followed behind and Ondina was coming but stopped and asked Serena how she did that. Which Serena just said practice.

As we went through we came to a Junction. 2 ways but one of them was a dead end at the end which is just around the corner. Wait how the Hell did I know that, anyways, the other was dark so Alex and I where about to go on when Ondina spoke.

"Do you want to tell us where we're at?" Ondina said.

"We're still on Mako... Aren't we?" Mimmi said.

"Sure, just nowhere on the map, we have to go through there." I said.

"No, absolutely not." Ondina said.

"Maybe Ondina's right, we don't know anything about this place." Mimmi said.

"I'm going through, rather know than Never know." I said.

"I'm coming too, not leaving me behind." Alex said.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said.

Then Alex and I went through, then 2 seconds after so do Ondina and Mimmi. Then we come into a large room.

"This is it, the place I saw, HELLO!" I said.

"If anyone is here you just gave away our location." Ondina said sarcastically.

"Wait you feel that?" I said.

"What?" Alex said.

"Someone built this place." I said. "You feel it?"

"What?" Ondina said.

"There's Power here, big Power." I said.

"What's that?" Mimmi asked.

"No idea." I said walking towards the rock.

"Zac." Alex said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Be careful." Alex said.

"Always am, you three stay there, and don't move on that symbol." I said.

"Why?" Mimmi asked.

"I got a bad feeling." I said.

"Does his feelings come true?" Mimmi asked Alex.

"Most of the time, but if he said don't move on that, I wouldn't either." Alex said.

Then a couple seconds later with something glowing Ondina steps onto it and disappears.

"What did I Bloody say?" I said.

"Where is she?" Mimmi said.

"No idea." I said.

"Come on she may be outside." Alex said.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and Alex, Mimmi, and I headed out.

But she wasn't there and we looked around Mako for her but nothing. So Alex and Serena stayed at the Entrance while Mimmi and I went back in to see if I hit the same thing again and see if that brings her back.

"Do what you did before nothing else." Mimmi said.

"Just what was I going to do." I said as soon as I got back to it I couldn't remember which one I used.

"Let's go, but back up more just in case." I said.

"Just do it." Mimmi said.

"Where is she?" Mimmi asked.

"She may be outside, come on." I said.

When we went outside we didn't have to wait more than 5 seconds and she showed up.

"Ondina." Mimmi said.

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"Laying in the Jungle, then the new boy from the Café found me." Ondina said.

"Erik, what's he doing here?" I said.

"You lied to us, you said you didn't know what that place was." Ondina said.

"He doesn't." Alex said.

"What happened to you was an accident, plus what the Hell did I say in there? Don't move on the symbol and you went ahead and walked on it." I said.

"Zac, did say that but no you just didn't listen after he said he had a bad feeling and that what has happened to you, you just don't care, only if you are right." Alex said.

"Sure." Ondina said being a Bitch.

"It really was." Mimmi said.

Then a bird makes a noice.

"Let's go." I said.

"We sure do, and don't you even think about coming back." Ondina said.

"Zac will go where he Fucking wants so piss off if your just going to be like that, Zac let's go, before I Lose my cool." Alex said and we left and headed towards the Ocean.

All the way Alex was snuggled next to me as we were walking back to the sea, which always helps her and by the time we reach the River she was back to her Charming self and we headed straight for my place after we got back to Alex's house so I can pick up my bag and walked home.

Once we got there Evie was waiting for us.

"Hey Evie." We said.

"Hey Zac, Alex." Evie said as we all headed in to my door.

"Damn Ondina is like having another Nixie around." I said.

"Tell me about it." Alex said.

"Hey, she let go. It wasn't your fault." Evie said.

"Try telling her that, she is convinced that I'm public enemy #1 to Mermaids." I said.

"I'm one and your Girlfriend, she needs to wise the Hell up." Alex said.

"And finding that Merman chamber only made things worse." I said.

"What do you think it is for?" Evie asked.

"No idea." I said.

"But it has a crap ton of Power." Alex said.

"We just have to stay away, get through the Full Moon and ace it and then we can worry about it then." I said.

"Okay, I'm heading home so see you 2 tomorrow." Evie said heading off.

"Zac." Alex said.

"Whatever that place is, I'm connected to it." I said.

"Then I just have to be right next to you." Alex said cheekily.

"Damn, Alex, what the Hell would I do without you." I said.

"I don't know plus I stick around here tonight, Mum said it was okay." Alex said.

"Okay. You can use one of my shirt's sure." I said.

"Thanks, I Love you Zac." Alex said.

"I Love you too, Alex." I said.

2 hours later Alex got into one of my shirts and she wasn't going to sleep on the Sofa so I said she could snuggle up against me tonight, which she didn't have a problem with.

We got in and Alex snuggled up against me and put her head on top of my chest and we fell asleep, just to wonder what will come next.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 42.1K 51
Scarlete Jones is dating the schools biggest football star; Alex Stein. He has the whole school wrapped around his finger. But what happens when he b...
1.4K 30 10
High School Musical Spin Off featuring Ross Lynch, Alex Aiono, and Riker Lynch ~Becca, Maddy, and Sav find themselves auditioning for a musical that...
3.9K 258 16
A popular student makes a bet with his mates that he can turn a dorky girl into high school royalty in just six weeks. Based on the movie 'She's All...
15.3K 337 15
For Landry Eloise Dallas returning to home after college was her dream. She earned her teacher degree at Vanderbilt University and returned home to R...