Lincoln's new life

By r0b0tf4c3

Lincoln's life changes when a woman comes to adopt him when he was left to die in a squirrel suit. (Yes, NSL... More

An unexpected visit
Family Reunion
Find Another Place to Feed Your Greed While I Find a Place to Rest
Waking Up
Mama
Leaving
Goodbye Royal Woods
Flying Part 1
Flying Part 2: Dreaming
Hello Tokyo
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
School transferring
Lincoln's grandmother
School uniform
First day of school!
Second day of school!
Phone call
Plans
At the mall with Akari
First basketball game
Letters
Comforting
Second basketball game
Meeting "new" family members
Talking with Liliana
Sick
Akari's visit
Vote for Kenji!
Meeting Akari's family
The Mail
Introducing Zuzanna
Masako's moves with groove!
Wake Me Up
Lily's decision
Flashback
Piñata
Third basketball game
Breaking free
Storytelling
The girls meet Ema
Double date
The reason why
Krysia tells her story
Mall
Leni's side
I'm Sorry That I Let You Down
Lucy's questions
Goodbye
Another conversation
I Promise You
Lucy goes to school
Meeting an old face
Spouses meet again
Dear Diary
Voting day
Bad News
CD
Lovesick
Mansion
Linkari Nowakamura
Diss Track
Presents
Lincoln's birthday
LINKIN PARK
The remaining gifts
Real
The semi finals
Lori's back
Last day of school
Antoni
Pretty Hate Machine
Back to America
Legacy
El Paso
Memory
Diss track part 2: Something That I'm Not
Dr. West
Josh
Cold Wind Blows
Outcasts
The night before everything
Court day
Back to Japan
Talent Show
Dreams/Beach Day
SLIPKNOT/Halloween
Author's news

New clothes

2.4K 40 8
By r0b0tf4c3

Lincoln woke up to his alarm clock beeping. He quickly turned it off and checked the time. 8:00. He then stretched, got out of his bed, walked out of his room, and went downstairs. He walked downstairs and smelled something. It smelled tasty. Like bacon. He followed the smell, which led to the kitchen. He looked to see his mother in a nightgown by the stove with a frying pan in her hand.

"Good morning, Honey!" Suziko said as she put the pan down and grabbed a spatula. "Good morning, Mama" Lincoln said as he saw his mother take what looked like chocolate chip pancakes out of the pan. "I made breakfast. Eat up because we have a big day ahead of us." She said as she set down a plate on the counter. Lincoln walked up to the counter and sat down. As he looked at his plate, he saw three stacked chocolate chip pancakes with syrup poured all over, 3 over easy eggs, and 4 stacks of bacon. 

"Wow, Mama, this looks great!" Lincoln said. Suziko sat beside Lincoln with a plate for herself. "Thanks, baby. I hope you enjoy it." Suziko said as she cut a piece of her pancakes. Lincoln did the same with his. After cutting a piece, he ate it. "Wow, Mama, these pancakes taste wonderful. They put da- I mean Uncle Lynn's to shame." Lincoln said. "Really? Then you should try the bacon and eggs. You'll love those." Suziko said. "Hmm " Lincoln said as decided to taste the bacon and eggs, "Wow, Mama, these are amazing! This REALLY put's Uncle Lynn's to shame.". "I'm glad you like it, Sweetie. Also, there are a lot of things I can do that can put Uncle Lynn and Aunt Rita to shame." Suziko said before putting a piece of bacon in her mouth. 

After finishing up breakfast and Suziko going in the shower and changing (remember that Lincoln doesn't have any other clothes besides what he has on right now and that the mission is looking for more), they then drove into town. 

It cuts to them at Nagano mall (In my canon, Nagano and Saruka No Hana boarder each other). "Mama, what are doing here?" Lincoln asked. "We're getting you new clothes, remember honey?" Suziko said. "Oh, yeah, I remember, now" Lincoln said. 

They then went inside a Reninger's (also in my canon, Reninger's is international) and walked into the young man's section. They looked around and found these clothes for Lincoln. 

A BUNCH of clothes pictures coming up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It cuts to them walking out of the store. "Wow, Mama, we got a lot of stuff." Lincoln said. "We did, and I hope you like them." Suziko said, "Hey, let's go get lunch, honey.". "Ok" Lincoln said.

To be continued...

End of chapter 12. Sorry for this admittedly rushed and lazily done chapter. I just didn't want to leave y'all hanging. I promise a much better next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.3K 20
Lincoln Loud was viewed by many to be a strong, caring, and kind person. He had suffered through so much, Sister Fight Protocol, Bad Luck, everything...
3.5K 38 7
It was getting easier for Lincoln to say didn't care for his siblings, that's not good. It was just last week that he would've given his life for the...
89K 881 29
After Lincoln was kicked out of the house by his own family for being bad luck, Lincoln is adopted by a kind Qi master who takes him on a journey to...
15.5K 135 5
Lincoln gets in a huge amount of trouble when his whole family accused him of doing something bad to Lily.