𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞┃ 𝐊�...

By I_am_little_shy

❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ.❞ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ꜱqᴜᴇᴇᴢ... More

KTH
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two
Twenty-three
Twenty -four
Twenty -five
Twenty -Six
Twenty -seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty -Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty -two
Thirty -three
Thirty -four
Thirty -five
Thirty -six
Thirty -seven
Thirty -nine
Forty
Forty -one
Forty -two
Forty -three
Forty -four
Forty -five
Forty -six
Forty -seven
Forty -eight
Forty -nine
Fifty
Fifty -one
Fifty -two
Fifty -three
Fifty -four
Fifty -five
Fifty -six
Fifty -seven
Fifty -eight
Fifty -nine
Sixty
Sixty -one
Sixty -two
Sixty -three
Sixty -four
Sixty -five
Sixty -six
Sixty -seven
Sixty -eight
Sixty -nine
Seventy
Seventy -one
Seventy -two
Seventy -three
Seventy -four [M]
Seventy -five [M]
Seventy -six
Seventy -seven
Seventy -eight
Seventy -nine
Eighty [M]
Who wants
Eighty [M] pt-2
Eighty -one
Eighty -two
Eighty -three
Eighty -four
Eighty -five
Eighty -six
Eighty -seven
Eighty -seven [pt-2]
Eighty -eight
Eighty -nine
Ninety
Ninety -one
Ninety -two [M]
Ninety -three
Ninety -four [M+]
Ninety -five
Ninety -six
Ninety -seven
Ninety -eight
Past-l
Past- ll
Past- lll
Ninety -nine
Hundred
One Hundred and-One
One Hundred and-two
One Hundred and-three
One Hundred and-four
One Hundred and-five
One Hundred and-six
Let's get to know each other 😚
One hundred and-seven
One hundred and-eight
One hundred and-nine
One hundred and-ten
One hundred and-Eleven
One hundred and-Twelve
One Hundred and-thirteen
One Hundred and-fourteen

Thirty -eight

1.2K 54 4
By I_am_little_shy

Fiora's pov

I goes inside the van and search for Taehyung Sir's mobile phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. Earlier he literally sacred me, he was looking so intimidating. Something might be happened between them as to how he was shouting at Suzy.

I didn't understand why Suzy didn't like me, it's not like I had done something or hurt her. Then why she always come and starts to fight with me. I don't even know what's her problem is. I shrugged my shoulders and search for his phone.

"It's not here" I muttered and spin around to leave the van. As * got down the bus, I see Mr ung coming towards me with a plastic bag.

"Here" He said and handed me a plastic bag and said

"I don't know what you like so I bought kimchi toast some eggs tacos  and strawberry milk with a portion of red velvet cake, hope you like it and tell me if you want more " Mr ung said while scratching his head.

"It's more than enough, Thank you so much" I said

"Why don't you come and join-" Mr ung was interrupted by Taehyung sir who was furiously walking towards our direction.

"What are you doing here" He yelled at me and hold my arm yanking me to him. And the plastic bag which Mr ung gave me earlier drop from my hands.

"Wh-"

"Didn't I Said to bring me my mobile phone then what the hell are you doing here. You don't Listen to me huh. You really like to disobey me. Don't you?" He shout at me and hold my shoulders while jerking me.

"Now silent. Are we? Humm why are you muted now. Use that little pretty mouth of yours hun and answer my fucking question WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOBILE PHONE" he yell loudly making me flinch badly.

"Taehyung what the- leave her you are hurting her" Mr ung said while placing his hands on Taehyung sir's shoulder. Taehyung sir  glance at Mr ung once and leave and leave my hands and glare at me. I move away from him and pulled my mobile phone out before dialing Taehyung sir's number.

His mobile phone start ringing and it's was in his pant pocket. He put his hand on his pant pocket and pulled out his mobile phone. I glare at him and said

"Done"  I said and look at him his eyes soften and he tries to come near me but I move back walk away from there. I hear Mr ung calling me but I choose to ignore and walk fastly from there. What does he think of himself. Shouting and yelling at me for silly reasons. I seriously can't understand him once he is sweet and the next second he is angry, god's knows for what.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't turn to look at my back cause I already know who it was.

"Fiora stop" he shouts my name but I ignore him and walk more fastly.

"Aishhh stop my miss little assistant" he said and I can feel him closer to me.

"I'm not little" I shout back and heard him chuckle. I can he laugh at me after shout at me like that.

"Fio-" he was cutt off by other voice.

"Miss Fiora" I stop on my tracks and look at the direction where the voice comes from. I see some 3-4  schoolers there. They seems to be familiar wait they are my students in high school where I work.

Shittt. Don't tell me they see me with- I turn back to look at Taehyung sir and sigh in relief, he had already changed his clothes to a oversized hoodie with pants. He was wearing the hoodie cap and a mask his hairs cover his eyes and he hide himself as no one can know who he is. Taehyung sir come and stand behind me as his chest was slightly touching my back, can't he stand at some distance from me. I move away a little away from him and heard him sigh.

"Good morning Miss Fiora" they all bow

"Good morning" I said

"Who are they"  Taehyung sir moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"How are you Miss" one of them asked I can't remember his name but i think he is Chu min-ju.

"I'm good what about you all" I asked them.

"We are fine too" Chu min-ju said with a small smile. Chu min-ju look behind me and asked

"Miss who is he" he asked and pointed his finger to taehyung sir.

"He is my bos-" Taehyung sir cutt me by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to himself back hugging me.

"Her husband" He says and puts his head on my shoulder. I widen my eyes and look at him but he just wink at me. I struggle in his hold but he didn't let me go and tighten his grip around my waist.

"Wh-aat" One of them said and there gaze move down to my hand.

"But I don't see any ring on her ring finger" Chu min-ju said glaring at Taehyung sir. What is wrong with him.
I heard Taehyung sir muttered something under her breathe and uttered in his Deep husky voice.

"Soon to be husband" He said kiss the side of my head. I gasp at his sudden act and look at him. What the hell is he trying to do.

" Yhaaaa What you all are doing there come ther there he is" A voice comes from other side and I see seo-yin there. The most noisy girl in my class. She comes near us and look at me.

"Miss Firoa Good morning" she says I nod my head and she faces her friends and starts to jump up and down before speaking

"Omg omg there he is let's go guys" She says and turns to face me and uttered

"Miss Fiora you know my taetae oppa is here for his photoshoot I can't believe I'm going to see him" She says while clapping her hands. What!! How did she know that Taehyung sir is here for shooting it was a not known that he will be here then how come they she knows.

"How do you know" I question her and again tried to move from his grip but he didn't let me and now I was getting uncomfortable cause they all where looking at me and taehyung sir as how he was still holding me in his arm and his head was still on my shoulder.

" Ohh I have my ways, don't tell me you are here too to see  Taehyung oppa" she utters

"Well fine I don't have any problem anyways I already know that tae oppa will only looking at me. But still if you want you can come" She says sassily blowing her pink manicured nails. She is always like this, bitchy attitude and arrogant. Before I could say a voice interrupted me. 

"No need" Taehyung sir says huskily

"Huh" Seo-yin glance at Taehyung sir with furrowed eyebrows.

"I said she don't need to come as I'm enough for her. And she only likes to look at me no one else so you can go by yourself" He said and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"And who are you to say that" Seo-yin asked.

"Her daddy" I heard all of them gasp and looks at me. Taehyung sir removes his head from my neck and face them and said

"I mean to say is daddy for our future kids right love" he says and give a light squeeze to my waist making me gasp and face him. He was looking at me intensely and I unknowingly nod my head. 

"Okay Miss Fiora meet you soon at school and have a good day" Yung-mae my other student says I turn to face them and nod. They all walk away waving at me.

"Let go"  I said and Wiggle in his grip

"No stay" he say shaking his head. He really lefta me with no option. I lift my leg up and step on Taehyung sir's feet a little harshly he hiss and loosen his grip around me. I move away from him

"Why did you lie to them that you are my husband" I scream at him while glaring. He pulls his mask a little down and his lip curved up as a vicious smile appeared on his face.

" I don't have a problem for making this lie a truth baby"  he say taking steps towards me.

"I'm not joking " I shot back

"Neither I love" he says

"You are sick" I said and his eyes darkened.

"For you" He says and come closer to me.

"Don't you want me as your husband" he says and directly looks at my eyes.

"No I don't"  as I uttered those words his eyes grew more dark and now it was scaring me.

"What if I want you as my wife" He said huskily and there was something different in his eyes.

"Still I don't want you as my husband and stop joking" I uttered and look everywhere else him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He moved his face near me ear and says

"I'm not joking and what if I want you as mine as my girl, my wife , mother to my kids and as my everything hunn" he hummed and softly kiss my earlobe making me flinch.

"What if I proposed you and tell you to be mine" he says and look at me intensely.

What you think will happen???? Well story is getting dark.

Do Votes  comments and follow me(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.9K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
2K 111 16
ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ? ... "ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ...
13.9K 537 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...
12.2K 495 62
◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ◗   ʏ/ɴ, ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏ/ɴ - 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 - 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ● ◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ◗   ᴛᴀᴇ...