I wanna be your slave

By cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) More

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name ๐Ÿ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you ๐Ÿ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Awful Sight

398 24 1
By cool_story_cyst

Because Sana was holding Lisa's earlobe, she felt it when the yellow pixie flinched, probably because of fear. She couldn't see her friends because they are unbelievably tiny right now.

What she could only see were glowing colors of red, green, and yellow.

Lisa tried to act cool. She couldn't afford to let her nervousness be shown in her face. She needed to act like a normal servant to fool this old woman but she couldn't think of anything to answer the woman's question.

"Are you the new servant that Lorie mentioned?" The woman asked, arching one of her brows.

Lisa doesn't know who the fuck Lorie is and she's definitely not the person that this woman was referring to and yet she shyly nodded her head while scratching her cheek. "A-Ah yeah. That was me."

"Then what are you doing here wandering yourself around? You know that you're not getting paid by slacking off, so get your ass to work!" The woman yelled authoritatively, whichsent shivers to the young woman.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just lost inside the castle." Lisa apologized and bowed her head low.

The woman clicked her tongue in annoyance, then turned her back on Lisa, hands on her fat waist. "Follow me."

To avoid any more problems, Lisa had just decided to follow the woman as she secretly heaved a long breath in relief. She can also feel the tense environment around the pixies, eased up. She could hear their tiny voices but the voices were incomprehensible. They were talking, more like complaining to each other about the woman's attitude, judging from their tone.

"What was your name?" The older woman asked again, without bothering to look back at Lisa, and just kept on walking.

"La-Lali" Lisa answered. She was about to answer her real name, if only she didn't remember the situation where they are in right now. She doubted if this woman would ever recognize her, even if she said her real name.

In this castle, she was sure that there were barely any people who would recognize her as the prince's woman, since it had been more than a year since they saw her face on her wedding day, and it was even for just a brief moment. But to make sure that things would go smoother, she had decided to just hide her real name.

The woman no longer says anything after hearing the name that Lisa provided. She just kept on walking, leading Lisa into a place that she assumed was the kitchen.

"Go help there. The king ordered us to make something to eat for the prisoners that the prince brought earlier."

Lisa's eyes widened at the mention of the prisoners. "P-Prisoners?!" She asked, a little louder than needed because of excitement.

The woman furrowed her brows and squinted her eyes at Lisa again, finding her suspicious. "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"

Lisa mentally scolded herself for being a little excited and obvious. She cleared her throat and immediately shook her head, waving her hands in the air, "N-No. I-It's not like that. I-I was just surprised."

Lisa lamely reasoned out, which unbelievably slipped. The woman averted her gaze from her and stared at the raw ingredients laid out before her.

"Then just go to work. You've slacked off enough already. You should pay by doubling your effort."

"Y-Yes."

Lisa answered and copied the older woman's actions. Lisa was glad that she wasn't new to cooking. Since she's been cooking for most years of her life, she had immediately caught up with the things in the kitchen, making her less suspicious.

Lisa just focused on the kitchen, as her hope went a little bit higher. She could also feel the pixies being delighted around her because meeting that woman and being dragged to the kitchen would only make their mission easier.

After cooking, Lisa can just volunteer to bring the food to the prisoners. With that, she will have a valid reason to go down there. Being in this situation has unbelievably made everything easier for her and the pixies.

Lisa focused on helping the other servants while keeping in check of the time. When they had finally finished, the old woman who had brought her here earlier, pointed her index finger at her and said, "Bring these foods to the prisoners down there."

The old woman ordered, glaring at her and now pointing her index finger below.

"Y-Yes." Lisa replied and immediately grabbed two trays of the food. She could hear the other servants talking about how they were feeling bad for her. Little did they know Lisa had been waiting for this opportunity.

Despite the excitement that Lisa was feeling, she remained calm. She can't dare mess up this opportunity. She can't dare let other people know that she really isn't a servant but a friend to the prisoners. She didn't expect to receive unintentional help from them.

Earlier, Lisa was really worried about how she would get down to the dungeon where Leo and the others are. But now, the Heavens look like they are favoring them. Lisa felt it. She's getting closer and closer to her friends and to her lover. She couldn't hide the excitement and nervousness in her anymore. She was about to turn into a corner when Sana stopped her from taking any steps.

Lisa looked around, checking if someone was around. Not finding anyone, she glanced at the yellow glowing thing beside her and whispered, "What's wrong? Did I go to the wrong corner?"

"No. You were right, but I have a great idea."

Lisa furrowed her brows in confusion as she watched the three pixies, sprinkling something on the food on one of the trays.

"What are you guys doing?" Lisa whispered again.

"It's not that important, just keep moving, then give the tray on which we sprinkled something to the knights guarding outside the room." Mina explained, close to Lisa's ear.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders and started walking again. The knights in the farthest room stopped her, holding out their hands. "I'm just here to deliver the food that the king asked to cook for the prisoners inside this room."

Lisa simply replied, trying so hard for her hands not to shake in nervousness.

The knights nodded their heads and reached out for the trays in Lisa's hands. "Leave it to us."

Lisa panicked a little bit. She thought that the knights would let her inside. She was about to insist on them to let her bring the food inside when Sana pinched her earlobe. "Let them."

Even though Lisa was worried, she had decided to just trust her friends. She was about to leave after mumbling her thanks when she remembered the other tray.

"I-I forgot. The food in that tray was for both of you." Lisa said, smiling widely at the two and pointing her finger to one of the trays.

The two knights looked back at each other in surprise, not believing what Lisa had just said.

"How come?" One of the knights asked, sounding and looking suspicious of Lisa.

The  blondie's inner self was freaking out at the question but she didn't let it be shown on her face. She was about to assure the knights that it was really for them when the other knight nudged the knight that asked the question on his side.

"What are you doing? Can't you just be glad? Aren't you hungry?"

The first knight was about to say something again, but the other knight interrupted him by putting his arm over the first knight's shoulder and pulling him closer to him.

"Thank you so much for this food, Miss Beautiful." He said loudly, waving his hand a little bit and giving Lisa a flirty smile.

Lisa just awkwardly returned the smile and started retreating from there, heaving a relieved sigh.

"Now, let's just wait here." Sana said when they had returned to the same corner, turned into a human, placing her hands on her waist and leaning her back on the cold wall.

Lisa was still confused. She didn't have any idea what the pixies did to the other tray of food, but whatever it was, Lisa was certain that it was for the best.

Nayeon was the one who was peeking at the knights while Mina was the one who was peeking into the other hallway, making sure that no one was coming in their direction.

Three minutes had just barely passed since they gave the trays to the knights when sana excitedly announced while clapping her hands lightly, "They passed out already!"

Lisa and the two other pixies peeked as well and saw that the knights that they were just talking to earlier were now sitting on the floor, with their eyes tightly closed.

"Come on." Sana said, tugging on Lisa's arm as they alternately walked and ran back to the room.

"Nayeon, keep watching for enemies." Sana added as they hurried there.

Mina and Sana searched for the keys while Lisa stared at the two, wondering what happened to them.

"What did you guys put into the food?" Lisa asked.

"Don't worry. They just fell asleep." Sana lazily answered, stood up when she had finally found the keys, and ran towards the door to unlock it.

"Guys!" Sana half-shouted when she finally managed to open the heavy wooden door.

Lisa gasped at the sight. Leo was sitting on the cold floor, grunting in pain and putting some pressure on his fatal wound to stop it from bleeding.

Wonho was sitting beside him, sleeping but, like Leo, he had multiple wounds on his body. While Bobby was blankly staring at the ground.

Seulgi was sitting on the cold floor, stroking Jisoo's hair, who was using her lap as a pillow.

Luca and Mino were standing, seriously discussing something.

There are blood stains on the cold floor. Multiple stab wounds can be clearly seen in the warriors' naked upper bodies. Their clothes were either torn or tainted by their own blood. It was an awful sight but Lisa was relieved to see that everyone seemed to be still breathing and fighting for their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
189K 7.8K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...