I wanna be your slave

By cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) More

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name ๐Ÿ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you ๐Ÿ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Dagger

397 25 0
By cool_story_cyst

Jennie fluttered her eyes open, trying to take in the surroundings. She coughed, still feeling a faint pain in her chest. Aside from her chest, she was no longer feeling pain anywhere in her body, but she felt so weak, like something or someone was draining her magic and strength.

It took her several seconds to see everything clearly and when she finally did, the first thing that she did was look around the room, more like a prison. Jennie was still lost.

Because she's having a hard time recalling what happened earlier in her castle, she doesn't have any idea where she was.

She frowned and glanced at her wrists, wondering why she was feeling that something was burning them. She really wasn't wrong in the feeling that something seemed like sucking her strength because on both her wrists was a rope that was tightly holding her.

She grimaced at the pain she had just realized and mumbled curses as if it would make her feel better. Her eyes slowly widened when she finally remembered everything that had happened.

I must be in the kingdom and these ropes were probably made out of it.

Jennie mentally cursed in frustration as she tried to get herself out of those ropes, but because those ropes were sucking and locking her strength, she was nothing but a normal frail human.

All she could do was glare at the ropes while wriggling her arms, silently praying that her eyes would shoot laser beams to burn those ropes. Well, that has never happened before.

Jennie looked around the room once again, checking if there was anything that she could possibly use to free herself and escape from there, but nothing. There's literally nothing inside the room except for the dust that this room has collected for decades or maybe even centuries. It didn't even have any windows, but only a thick door.

Shit. What happened after I lost consciousness? Why did I even lose consciousness in the first place?

No matter how much Jennie wants to clench her fists and bury her nails in her palm, she can't do it. She can't close her fists, they are too weak to even do something as simple as that.

If these ropes weren't attached to the wall to keep Jennie in a standing position, she would have fallen to the ground already.

Judging from the effects, it could have been from what I ate. I have poison resistance so I'm certain that it wasn't due to that. Then it was probably because of that fucking tree again. But what I only ate was-

Jennie's eyes widened at what she had just realized. The meat pie was the only thing she ate.

A meat pie that Lisa especially made only for her. What could that mean?

Her thoughts were interrupted when the wooden door slammed open. Her face immediately hardened, glaring at the young man who arrogantly entered the room with a few knights and his right hand, Jimin, walking behind him.

"I'm glad you're finally awake. I thought I would still need to throw some water at you to wake you up." The prince said coldly.

He isn't smiling. He's actually in a terrible mood because of his conversation with Lisa and he's planning to vent his frustrations with the beast. He won't kill her, at least not yet, but her life won't be easy.

Jennie laughed, giving the prince a ridiculous look, arching one of her brows and tilting her head on the side a little bit. "Look at you. Getting confident just because you caught me? Do you think you already won? Do you-"

Instead of words, blood is what next comes out of her mouth, getting robbed of the chance to finish her statement. It was so fast.

The prince was quick to pull his sword out of its scabbard and thrust it into Jennie's body or maybe Jennie just underestimated him.

Jennie looked down, stared at the sword, and then at the prince again, killing him with her glare.

"Your Highness!" Jimin worriedly called. He isn't worried about the beast. He was thinking of the prince because he stepped closer to the beast. He was worried that the beast would go berserk even though they tightly tied her.

"If you're worried that she will die already, there's nothing to worry about, Jimin. This won'tbeenough to kill her." The prince said, looking down at the beast as she slowly pulled the sword out of her body.

"Look, she's regenerating already." The prince added, watching black particles floating just above Jennie's fresh wound.

It was kinda slow though. Jennie has ultra-speed regeneration for wounds that are inflicted by any weapon aside from weapons that were made out of the Divine Tree. The slow regeneration was probably because of the ropes that were wrapped around her wrist.

She can't use her magic fully to heal it, which is why her wound wasn't closing up yet. That's also the reason why she was feeling the pain that the sword brought to her.

"Amazing. This sword is really helpless against you." The prince said, eyes darkened by the desire to get revenge and now smiling cockily again.

"I have never met someone that possessed magic like you. It was really a waste killing you, but I have no other choice because you will only become a hindrance to the happy ending that Lisa and I are striving for."

Despite the pain, lack of strength, and the fact that the prince has the upper hand in this situation, Jennie still looks so far from despair in front of the young man. She was still giving the prince a pitiful look even though she was the one who was more pitiful here.

"Happy ending? Lisa would not like a scum like you. There's no way Lisa would be happy to be with you." Jennie said, blood slipping from her mouth down to her chin and dripping to the floor.

"I no longer want to be married to you. I was in love with her."

The prince's grip on the sword tightened when he remembered what Lisa had said earlier. His cocky expression faded as he glared at the beast.

It was now Jennie's turn to be cockier. She was enjoying the expression on the prince's face. She was very pleased to see that she succeeded in frustrating the prince.

Jennie laughed out loud as if she wasn't feeling any pain from her wound or the hotness of the ropes around her wrist. She just kept on laughing and laughing, not caring about the blood that was seeping out of her fresh wound. Her laugh was getting louder and louder the longer she laughed, surely getting into the Prince's head. But of course, the prince wouldn't let her insult him just like that.

"You dare mock me. I'm going to kill you!" The prince shouted in vexation and didn't hesitate to give the beast another wound, close to her slowly healing wound.

Another cough of blood slipped between Jennie's lips but that didn't wipe the smile on her lips. Even though she was suffering, she was enjoying this.

Jennie's smile widened. Her teeth, which were covered with her blood, were now peeking behind her lips. "As if you could."

The prince gritted his teeth, his veins on his head were so close to popping out. His face turned red in fury as he twisted the sword inside the beast's body, surely severing the beast's internal organs.

Jennie screamed in pain while the prince grinned. The prince twisted the sword inside Jenie's body again, making the beast scream even louder. The knights winced at the deafening scream while the prince only became even more delighted, not bothered at all and instead enjoying the beast's scream as if it was a beautiful song.

"That's right. Scream. Scream in pain. Don't ever think that your death will be easy."

The prince wasn't content yet. His thread of patience had already snapped, minutes ago. He no longer cares about anything. He could no longer wait for the morning to come.

He will kill this beast now.

He will put an end to this already.

He would make the beast regret that she had chosen to mess up with him.

He would surely engrave his name on the beast's memories.

He would surely make her regret that she ever became alive.

Without taking the sword out of Jennie's body, the young man looked back at Jimin and laid out his hand, "Give me that dagger."

Jimin's eyes widened and, for the first time, he became hesitant about fulfilling the prince's order. "B-But Your Highness."

The prince's soft expression towards him hardened. He let go of the sword that was still inside Jennie's body and walked toward him. He got rid of the 4-step distance between them and looked directly at the knight's eyes. "I said fucking give it to me."

Jimin flinched and gulped down at the prince's tone. He looked down and finally fished out the dagger from his side. "A-As you wish, Your Highness."

The prince's face lit up with a grin again. He slowly pulled the dagger out of its sheath, eyes twinkling in excitement. It wasn't the sharpest dagger. It just had a simple design. It's actually made out of wood. Basically, it was just a wooden dagger.

There's no way it would harm a mere mortal if you didn't use strong force, but for Jennie- that's what the prince is planning to figure out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
526K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
306K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...