𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑�...

Ada_xoxo_

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴋᴜᴛɪ, a naive teenager finally gets awarded a scholarship to study in the best school in River's State... Еще

INTRODUCTION💜
CHARACTERS💜
CHAPTER ONE💜
CHAPTER TWO💜
CHAPTER THREE💜
CHAPTER FOUR 💜
CHAPTER FIVE💜
CHAPTER SIX💜
CHAPTER SEVEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHT💜
CHAPTER NINE💜
CHAPTER TEN💜
CHAPTER ELEVEN💜
CHAPTER TWELVE💜
CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜
CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜
CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜
CHAPTER NINTEEN💜
CHAPTER TWENTY💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx💜
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN💜

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

91 30 19
Ada_xoxo_

"I didn't say the both of you should pick the whole supermarket oh!" Chiburoma says immediately they got to the entrance of Everyday Supermarket.

"But he sent you a reasonable amount," Homa says.

"Shey the money is for Chiburoma and was given by Chiburoma's boyfriend, " Chiburoma chides emphasizing her name. Meanwhile, April who knew their argument wasn't planning on ending soon, pulls her friend with her.

"Big sis. No issues, we won't pick much, as it stands now self. I will just pick a few things I will need for school." April says pulling her friend away.

"Speak for yourself oh!" Homa complains while April pulls her into the supermarket which was stocked to the brim.

Homa gets a trolley, getting her friend and sisters attention. April tries to smile, while Chiburoma nods her head.

"Everyone of us will be using that trolley then!" Chiburoma confirms.

"Those ones you people are saying are your business. Get yours, I don't want to mix my things with yours." Home complains.

"Better still get a basket, who is paying?" Chiburoma asks, meanwhile April who knew them and how they argued, picked up a basket and starts walking away. She looks for the necessary things to pick.

She picks three Lady care pads, before moving to the other part of the supermarket, while moving she hears her name, wondering who called her, and she turns around almost immediately.

Shocked and surprised, by whom she saw, she lets out a small smile.

"Hey!" Nimi waves, she is quick to access him, he looked different in his jeans and hoodie. She knew uniforms changed people's looks. His grey eyes were glowing too.

"Hi," April says, meanwhile he pulls her into a hug, which she stiffens in. Trying her best not to show she was uncomfortable, she hugs him back.

"So, you stay around? Thought you said Rumuodumaya?" Nimi says casually.

"I came to get something with my friend's sister," April explains.

"Season greetings." Nimi smiles. "I actually tagged along with my friend and who definitely escorted someone too." Nimi laughs. Making April smile too.

"Nimi! This is the restroom?" April recognized that voice.

She turns to Tari who had a small smile playing between his lips.

"Hey!" He waves at April

"Hi, " April waves back.

"Where is Clara?" Nimi asks.

"I'm done, we can leave!" A girl who April guessed was with them says, immediately she gets to their presence. She waves at April, who smiles acknowledging it.

"We you come to the new year's eve party," Nimi says directly to April.

"I won't be available." April smiles, remembering it was the same party Jordan had invited her to.

"Oh!" Nimi smiles. "See you around then." He says.

April watches them retreat in silence.

"Who was that cutie, you were talking to?" Homa says startling April, who had no idea when she got to her back. "The guy is hot! Hope he asked for your number?"

"My classmate; he is my classmate," April said.

______________________________🖊

   Jordan who had been checking his phone constantly, picks it up In haste, he drops it at a corner, disappointed, he sent April an SMS, to which she hadn't replied, after a series of missed calls.

Wondering if he did anything wrong to her, he picks up his guitar. He dropped with the same force, and immediately his door is pushed hard.

"You always do that!" Jordan says with a raised eyebrow. Meanwhile, Dayo chuckles while he jumps on the bed.

"So how was the dinner, with your alleged inlaws." Dayo chides. Meanwhile, Jordan ignores him and picks up his phone from the bed. As usual, Dayo wasn't present, despite everything his dad said.

"Dad, Is mad at you!" Jordan responds while he scrolls through his phone.

"That's his cup of tea. I need a favor JayJay!" Dayo says with a mischievous look, sounding more like a girl.

"Dayo. Please don't call me that, I have to put up with Adenike, not you too." Jordan points out. Meanwhile, Dayo laughs.

"Can I get the least 500k from you?" Dayo asks while Jordan smiles in return.

"I don't have such an amount," Jordan responds, making Dayo face him properly.

"I know you do. Didn't mean to spy, but I happened to see your account balance the last time I was here." Dayo says with a mischievous smile. He looked at Jordan like, he had caught a big fish.

"Honestly, the only money in my account is 100k, I spent my savings on something," Jordan says with all sincerity.

"You can check my account balance if you want. Once Dad transfers my monthly allowance, I will let you know, but I can ask him on your behalf." Jordan who knew Dayo would never accept the last offer says.

"He already blocked all my accounts. I don't need anything from that man." Dayo says while he brings out his cell phone. "I will have to call Monica then."

Jordan turns to his elder brother with an inquisitive look on his way.

"I thought you said, you are now in a serious relationship, what are you still doing with Monica?" Jodan asks.

"I changed my mind after dating Ella, she was sleeping with Gideon," Dayo says, making Jordan burst into laughter, he tries to control himself.

"No, laugh. Continue laughing, " Dayo chides.

"Monica is a self-made woman, I get whatever I ask for from her. She is just thirty-four."

"Stop trying to convince yourself," Jordan says. "You are just three years older than her first child. Your mother wouldn't want to hear about this." Jordan picks up his phone.

"Who was that girl you were with the other day?" Dayo says obviously trying to change the topic and divert blame.

"A girl," Jordan responds in a carefree manner. Making Dayo chuckle.

"You are freaking annoying." Dayo laughs. "You know she is my type."

"She is too innocent for you!" Jordan says focusing more on his phone.

"I love them innocent, I get to spoil them." Dayo smiles.

"She is just too fragile, seriously, if you hurt her, it will hunt you for life," Jordan says still staring into his phone.

"There is no harm in introducing her to me properly." Dayo chides.

"I won't!" Jordan says bluntly. "Go concentrate on your Monica." He chides. "If Dad ever finds out, "

"He has no control over my life. Fine! What about your credit card?" Dayo asks while he gets up from the bed.

"Dayo, you know after what you did last time. You are currently the last person I can give my credit card to right?" Jordan asks Dayo who couldn't control his laughter.

"Then make a transfer!" Dayo suggests.

"I'm doing that currently," Jordan says with a serious look, meanwhile, Dayo laughs aloud.

"Be right back, " He says on his way to the door. Immediately he opens the door, he is greeted with the sight of Goriola.

"What's up?" He pats Goriola's back before going away.

"How far," Jordan says cheerfully, immediately he sights Goriola, who had a calm look on his face.

"Doing good, you?" Goriola asks while he joins Jordan on his bed.

"Good! Have you heard from Wealth?" Jordan asks.

"Not really, you're attending the party right?" Goriola asks while he brings out his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah." Jordan who was quite engrossed with whatever he was doing with his phone response.

"Is there something between you and that girl April?" Goriola asks bluntly, obviously, getting Jordan's attention.

"No," Jordan replies, without looking at Goriola.

______________________________🖊

"Seriously?" Goriola asks immediately as he opens Nimi's door. The look on Nimi's face isn't helping matters too.

"You have no right, to come into my room." Nimi says, following Goriola's gaze to the painting on his wall.

"Why do I keep seeing her everywhere? Don't tell me she is your girlfriend?" Goriola says, he was obviously not expecting an answer. He quickly looks away from April's painting which graced a corner of Nimi's wall.

"Here I thought she had something with Jay!" Goriola who didn't care if Nimi replied to his previous question or not said.

"Gori, please I need..., "

"Mum wants you down! Why else will I be in this dungeon."

______________________________🖊

April walks into the school premises dragging her box behind her. She couldn't believe that school had already resumed. When was the first of January? It was the ninth already.

She also had no new year resolution, everything just seemed normal to her.

She silently prayed her Mum got better, this was the first time since she knew what going to church meant, that she crossed over to the next year at home. She and Wunmi had traveled to see her mum in the village, at least she was getting better. But her mum didn't look like the vibrant woman she knew. She was more like a shadow of herself.

She was sure, the majority of the students hadn't resumed yet. Because the school premises looked rather too quiet, Immediately she gets to the Admission block, she hurries down to the reception area to sign in.

She could recollect that her mum, always signed in for her.

"Good day Miss!" She greets the receptionist, who had a calm smile on her face.

"How are you? What dorm are you in?" The receptionist asks.

"Starlight!"

"Sign in there! Don't forget to write down your class!" The receptionist directs.

April takes out her pen, and in less than two minutes she is done. She quietly thanked the lady before turning around only to meet Jordan's stares.

She licks her lips which had suddenly gone dry, totally trying to avoid looking into his eyes.

"Happy new year!" She says trying to clear the awkward position.

"Same. How are you?" Jordan asks. While he walks closer to the reception area. April murmurs some words, while she watches him greet the receptionist and sign in.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Jordan asks April who looked surprised at his question.

"No, Why?" She asks.

"Let's say I called and called, also sent some text messages which you didn't respond to," Jordan says. "I was just curious."

April pauses before fully turning in his direction.
"I misplaced my phone, honestly, no idea where it might be," April responds. Besides, I traveled to the village without it." April explains.
Immediately they noticed they were on the road, they starts moving slowly. Jordan had his both hands in his pocket.

1,744 Words🌹
THE BETRAYAL SERIES.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

★MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALE★(Unedited) 👸~She's Mariagoret...

Подростковая литература

7.4K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
The bullied girl is with a child Niniola

Подростковая литература

9.7K 1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...
✿THE STORY OF US✿✔ Dahgurl_Oma

Подростковая литература

45.2K 12.1K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
24.3K 8.4K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...