I wanna be your slave

Da cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) Altro

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Vulnerable πŸ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name πŸ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you πŸ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Defeat

421 25 0
Da cool_story_cyst

Due to curiosity, confusion, and worry, Leo snapped his head in the direction of his comrades.

Everything slowed down before his eyes: Jisoo falling to the ground, Seulgi shouting her twin's name, Seulgi frantically running towards her sister, Marco pulling the sword out of Jisoo's body, and how the blood danced through the air.

Leo felt like his world came crumbling down at the sight. The thought of killing Lisa's father- the thought of killing everyone but his comrades, crossed his mind as it sought the opinion of his heart.

The abhorrence within him intensified as he clenched his sharp teeth hard to the point of almost breaking them. But the repugnance that he was feeling only lasted for a few seconds because the next thing that he felt was pain from a sharp metallic sword that was thrust ungraciously into his body.

Leo's sharp hooded yellow eyes that were once gray widened as he coughed blood.

Of course, his enemies weren't kind enough to wait for him to recover from the shock. Of course, they don't care what would happen to his friends. Of course, they don't give a damn about his feelings. Of course, they would take this opportunity to fight back and take him by surprise.

Leo doesn't have enough time to feel sorry for himself. His fists automatically clenched themselves, readying himself to counterattack.

Before the courageous but stupid knight had ever got to pull his sword, Leo's big and hirsute fist crushed his body armor and so his bones.

The punch sent the knight flying and crushed his back into the tree, surely breaking some bones. Leo again had no time to spare just to watch how his helmet flew out of his head because another sharp object pierced his back.

This time it was a spear. It didn't just bury deeper than the sword, it also passed through Leo's shaggy body.

He let out another cough of blood as his body started trembling in pain. Was sure that two deep wounds were still not enough to send the tough werewolf to the ground, the knights stabbed him again and again, until his knees buckled- until his face fell flatly to the ground.

Finally, as if the knights pitied him, their hands and weapons took a rest as they tried to catch their breaths.

Red sticky fluid flowed out of his lips. Leo tried to crane his head, looking for his companions, planning to seek some help. But because there were hundreds of knights that encircled his limp body, he couldn't see what was happening to them, except to Bobby, who was in mid-air.

George was wailing and trying his hardest to get rid of the chains that the knights miraculously managed to entangle around his feet.

Based on his cries, Leo assumed that he was also wounded and was in a lot of pain.

The werewolf wanted to help his dear friends but he couldn't even push himself off the ground. He couldn't move his hands. And he was also sure that the moment he tried to move- he attempted to get back on his feet, sharp blades would again thrust inside his body.

I-Is this the end?

"F-Father what did you do?" Lisa finally found the courage to say something. She was staring at her father with a surprised and dreadful expression.

She got off Luca and gave Jennie back to Mino as she started walking towards her father, who still hadn't let go of the sword.

Lisa stopped just in front of her father, standing between him and the dryads. She couldn't afford to let at least one lonely tear slip from her eyes.

Lisa couldn't cry. She felt like her father didn't deserve her tears. Heck, calling him father was actually hard for Lisa.

The 6-letter word was too hard for her to say, and that stumble on the very first syllable is proof of that.

Lisa was still confused. She still doesn't understand what exactly is happening and why these things are happening. But she was sure of one thing: her father betrayed them- her father betrayed her despite knowing what she was feeling for Jennie.

Lisa stared at her father with her hazel eyes wide open that had never ever blinked at least once since she got off of the white-winged horse.

Marco, however, still couldn't lift his face to look at his blonde daughter. He just stared at the blood dripping to the ground from the sword he was holding.

Lisa's hands were itching. She wanted to slap her father but couldn't bring herself to do that. She hates him, but she still has some respect for the old man who doesn't deserve any. Which is why she hates herself more than anything.

Marco's trembling hands intensified, even more, feeling his daughter's eyes on him. He wondered what he was supposed to say- what he was supposed to reason out to get his daughter's sympathy or at least for her to understand the reason why he did that.

But he didn't get to say anything, maybe because he couldn't think of anything to say or maybe because he was sure that no words would ever be enough to win his daughter over.

Lisa averted her eyes from her father when she heard a rattling sound of metallic boots that were drawing near them. The steps were light, not in a hurry, but big. She doesn't want to look at the owner of those boots. She doesn't want to see the person who caused these things. She doesn't want to see the smile on his face. She doesn't want to meet his eyes.

Lisa doesn't- She hates him.

"Didn't I tell you all already?" Prince Jungkook muttered, looking between the beast's servants as the corners of his lips turned upwards with an even cockier smile.

"I'll win this war."

Jennie's servants couldn't do anything but glare at the prince. They can't do anything but curse him in their minds. They can't do anything but kill him again and again in their minds because they can't literally do that right now. They can't even lift a finger to the prince.

They're absolutely the losers of this war, but they don't want to accept it.

Consecutive loud thuds were heard when Jungkook's men threw the limp bodies of Leo, Wonho, and Bobby to the ground. They were all back to their human form. Their bodies were covered with wounds.

Jennie's servants gasped, wondering if they were still breathing.

The three brave warriors were naked, but no one seemed to care about that right now. No one dared to mind the butts of the three that were presented to them as they were all lying on their stomachs.

They were still alive!

That's what Lisa thought when she saw their bodies moving up and down as they breathed. Those were irregular breathing though. They were probably trying their hardest to catch their breaths and Lisa was sure that that was because of the wounds.

"Just surrender." The prince added, crossing his arms on his chest.

Luca and Mino looked back at each other, thinking about what they should do now. Seulgi, however, just glared at the antagonist prince as she just continued to put pressure on her sister's wound.

No one dares to speak.

No one dares to move.

No one dares to say that they are already giving up.

No one dared to accept that they lost.

But no one also dared to move to defend this place, themselves, or Jennie. Not because they don't want to, it's just that no one has the ability to do that right now.

Jennie's strongest comrades were utterly defeated, so what could the non-combatants do? And also, they want to avoid getting someone wounded again, or worse, dying. They need to think and act as rationally as they can. They're vulnerable at this point. They are hopeless. So even if they're dying to punch that prince's face to get rid of that annoying smile, they don't have any choice but to just clench their fists.

"Men, get them." Jungkook ordered, even though none of the beast's servants had ever uttered any word. He just assumed it. He assumed it based on the silence that fell on them.

The spoiled prince's men immediately get moving and assist the beast's servants. No one tried to put up a fight or resist. They just obeyed them and did whatever the knights asked them to do. They just silently cried and prayed for each other's safety, especially Jennie who still hadn't regained her consciousness.

Lisa was still standing in the middle of the garden, glaring at her feet. She could feel her father's stares at her. He was probably waiting for her to move but Lisa didn't.

The Kingdom of X's men also didn't approach her. They looked like they reserved her for the prince, for Jungkook to take her himself and she was not wrong because two seconds after the men had already taken all the beast's servants, Lisa heard the rattling sounds of the chains of the prince's boots again. She saw his boots stop in front of her, but she didn't bother looking up at him.

This is no longer the prince that Lisa met less than two years ago. He's now a stranger to her. She used to respect him a lot, but now she no longer had anything but hatred for him.

Jungkook reached out for Lisa's closed fist on her side and lifted it closer to his lips. He kissed it gently, which only flared up the animosity of the teenage girl towards the young prince.

"Come on, my dear. Let's go home now." The prince sweetly said. He wasn't expecting Lisa to wrap him in a hug, but he also wasn't expecting her to slap him in the face.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

280K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
893K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...