I wanna be your slave

由 cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) 更多

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Taste Testing
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name 🔞
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you 🔞
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Vulnerable 🔞

2.4K 77 14
由 cool_story_cyst

"W-Wait L-Lisa. A-Aren't you going too fast?" Jennie asked, stumbling on the first syllable of almost every word that she said. She gulped down as she stopped Lisa's hand from slipping inside her trousers.

Lisa gave her a sly smile as her other hand reached out for Jennie's face and caressed her cheek.

"Am I to blame? You were just so beautiful that it's making me impatient. I just want to kiss and fuck you all night until you pass out." Lisa whispered, looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie felt Lisa's hot breath on her face as there was barely any distance between their faces. Her face became even redder as she looked away and bit her lower lip. Jennie could feel herself down there throbbing in want at what she heard.

Those words only made her core wetter. And the thought of Lisa's hand being so close there made her heart beat excitedly. She wondered if Lisa could feel her heart beating against her chest or ever heard its loud beats.

Jennie's hand that stopped Lisa's hand from getting any further was trembling in nervousness and excitement. She doesn't know where she got the courage to stop it.

It was almost impossible that she managed to stop Lisa because even she badly wanted this to happen. It was almost impossible because she could no longer think straight.

Lisa's fingers traveled to her lips and touched them, tracing the shape of Jennie's lips.

"Don't bite your lips. It would leave a bruise. I'm the only one who's allowed to leave a bruise on your lips."

Jennie willingly obeyed Lisa as her teeth let go of her lower lip but still refused to look at Lisa's eyes. Simply because it was dangerous.

Dangerous because Jennie doesn't know what will happen when their eyes meet. She didn't know how far they would go when their gazes met again. She didn't know what they would be able to do if they stared at each other's eyes longer than one second.

"I want you to look at me." Lisa again uttered in a very low sexy voice and cupped Jennie's chin. She turned Jennie's chin and made their eyes meet in a scorching stare.

Jennie felt heat travel all over her body and end in her core. She feels absolutely wet down there. It makes her self-conscious, nervous, and excited. She's drowning in Lisa's stare.

Even though Jennie was physically stronger, she couldn't push Lisa off her. She felt so weak against Lisa. Her strength and even her magic vanished, leaving her helpless. But maybe it's also because she doesn't want to push Lisa off her in the first place.

Maybe she really wants whatever's happening now. Maybe she's actually been waiting for this to happen. Maybe she never wants this to be stopped.

"Then should I slow down?" Lisa asked again, staring at Jennie's lips intently, tempted to kiss Jennie again.

Jennie didn't say anything and just forced a gulp down her throat. She watched Lisa's lips as they slowly approached hers.

This time, it was a slow kiss, cherishing the moment and feeling each other's lips' smoothness. Lisa removed her hand that had attempted to slip into Jennie's trousers earlier and slowly crawled up to Jennie's chest. This time, Jennie didn't protest and let Lisa lightly squeeze her breasts.

Their slow kiss leisurely became needy as Lisa's squeezes on her breasts gradually became rougher. Lisa tugged at the hem of Jennie's top, asking her if she could remove it.

Jennie entangled her lips from Lisa's for a second and removed them herself, including the undergarments.

When their lips met once again, the gentleness of their kisses disappeared. Their kisses became rougher and faster, exploring each other's mouths and getting addicted to each other's tastes.

"I could kiss her all day." Jennie thought, cravings that she never knew she had were being fulfilled.

Lisa trailed kisses on Jennie's jaw and then soon shifted her attention to Jennie's neck and collarbone, which not only she kissed but also licked and sucked, surely leaving marks.

Lisa didn't stop there, her lips traveled even lower until her lips finally reached Jennie's mounds. She no longer wasted any more time and took in one of Jennie's hardened nipples.

Lisa circled her tongue on it, lightly bit it, squeezed it between her lips, and sucked it like a newborn baby, but she also made sure that both nipples were getting the proper attention that they needed. Her ministrations were getting intense the better Jennie reacts.

This is the first time Lisa ever did this to someone but she's doing well, great to be exact.

Jennie's moans are giving Lisa a whole lot of energy and making her motivated to do even better. She was drowning in the pleasure that she had initiated.

Jennie's back arched up at the pleasure she felt for the very first time in her forty-five years of existence. She pushed Lisa's head even deeper into her chest and squeezed her legs. Jennie felt like she was going to lose herself in pleasure. She can barely control her body's reactions and so the words that are slipping out of her lips.

Lisa let her hands roam again. Her left hand found Jennie's other breast as she sucked on the other one, while her right hand decided to try for the second time to touch Jennie down there.

Because the older girl looked like she no longer had any problem with it, Lisa just lowered and lowered her hand until she finally touched it, Jennie's hot and wet womanness.

A moan slipped between the brunette-haired's lips as her breathing became labor. Her hands that were previously on Lisa's messy hair, gripped the bed cover tightly as her butt lightly arched up due to the tingly sensation.

Lisa's hand started rubbing her down there, making circling movements with her fingers. She squeezed Jennie's clit between her fingers and watched Jennie as her breathing became even fast.

This is no longer the fierce and cold Jennie that she met several months ago. Jennie changed, no- she changed her. Lisa is the one who leads her into this. The unbearable pleasure that she caused is what made Jennie helpless.

"L-Lisa." Jennie breathlessly called and caressed Lisa's face.

Lisa looked up at her and moaned at how sexy Jennie looked like.

Jennie's eyes were half-opened. Her mouth was agape as she tried to chase her breath. Beads of sweat are forming on her forehead and her cheeks are flushed.

"L-Lisa. Please stop teasing me." Jennie managed to utter between intakes of breaths.

Lisa frowned, pretending that she didn't have any idea what Jennie was saying. "I'm sorry. I don't think I understand what you're saying."

Jennie groaned in frustration but only to be followed by a moan as Lisa squeezed her clit once again in a rougher and longer time. She almost screamed at that if only she didn't bite her lower lip. Jennie is losing it. She no longer cares what will happen after this.

What she only wanted- what she only needed was for her to satiate her desires. She can just mind the consequences later.

Jennie mentally cursed at Lisa's stubbornness.

"Just put them inside me." Jennie commanded, growing frustrated with every passing second that Lisa was acting stubbornly.

"What should I put inside of you?" Lisa tilted her head to the other side, acting like she was a 7-year-old kid thinking of an answer to a mathematical problem.

Jennie glared at her and almost shouted, "Your fucking Long fingers."

Lisa giggled at Jennie's cuteness. "As you wish, Your Highness." She uttered before she captured Jennie's lips once again.

Jennie's frown immediately melted at Lisa's kisses and she gladly responded to them.

As their lips busied themselves with each other, Lisa's index finger finally slowly entered the source of Jennie's wetness. The older girl wrapped her hands around Lisa's neck as she moaned between their kisses.

Lisa added another finger without seeking Jennie's approval first and started thrusting even faster.

Lisa crawled her fingers inside Jennie as if she was looking for something; as if she was a stubborn teenager trying to discover parts that she had never heard of.

As Jennie felt that she was getting closer to the edge already, she entangled their lips and started just moaning. She alternately called the taller girl's name, begged her to go faster, and uttered the oh-so-famous phrase "Oh my G-d".

Lisa knew pretty well what was going on with Jennie, so her fingers never stopped or even slowed down. Her eyes never left Jennie's face. She wanted to kiss Jennie again but at the same time, she wanted to hear her moan. She loved the fact that Jennie was vulnerable to her.

It's boosting her ego at some point.

Jennie could feel it, her first-ever orgasm building up inside her. She's only a few seconds away from it. She only needed a few hard thrusts and her orgasm would surely flood Lisa's fingers. She was ready to let out her longest moan when Lisa whispered something to her.

"The sun was out already. Don't you think you should get out of your bed already?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc