I wanna be your slave

By cool_story_cyst

Enjoy :) More

Characters
Kingdom
The Beast
Bracelet
Invitation
Question
Marriage
Wedding Day
Jennie's servants
Acrimony
Against
Moonlight
Turnips
Naked
Towel
Curiosity
Glint
White Mask
Blankets
Conversation
Grapes
Intentions
Vulnerable πŸ”ž
Request
Letter
Trailer
Excuse me
Arrow
Confession
Name πŸ”ž
Happy
Gift
First Page
Revelation
Selfish
Auspicious
Lisa's Father*
*gulp
Dream
Wet & Dirty
I want you πŸ”ž
Betrayal
Birthday
Guest
Meat Pie
Birthday Wish
Cocky Prince
Fifteen thousand
Defeat
Order
Desperate
Escape
Dagger
False Accusations
Bare Face
BULLSHIT
Crazy Woman
The Older Brother
Servants Uniform
Awful Sight
Reunited
Disgusted
Handprints
Demon
Sinister Smile
Feathers
Determination
Saved
Last
Hell
Never again
Condition
Confusions
Somehow
4 words
Mirror
May the best
Sleep
Smile
Curse
Choosing between past and present
Dull Gray
After a month
At the dinning room
Conversation
Name
Next time
Oh shit
Behind the door
One week before
Birthday wish (Bonus)
Confession (2)
Deja-vu
And again
Satchel Bag
Happy ending?
One month
Leaving it all to fate
Voice
Wedding Day (2)
Too late
Started
I Do
Finally
Nowhere
Hope
Fucking Wake Up
Ending: True love's kiss (Part 1)

Taste Testing

1.1K 79 8
By cool_story_cyst

"Come in." Jennie softly responded to the person that knocked on the door of her room. She saw Jisoo from the reflection of the mirror, carrying a tray.

"I've brought your dinner, Your Highness."

"Thank you." Jennie uttered and gestured for Jisoo to just put it down on a small wooden table.

"Call me if you need anything, Your Highness." Jisoo bowed her head and was about to leave the room, but Jennie stopped her.

"Jisoo." Jennie called. She couldn't look straight in the eyes of Jisoo. She looked like she wanted to say something but was having a hard time expressing herself. It was too obvious.

Jisoo would surely find her cute if not for what happened earlier. She was also confused as to why Jennie's reaction was like that. She expected her to panic but not to be furious. Still, who is she to judge her master?

Jennie pondered on her thoughts for several seconds before she gave up and shifted from sitting on her bed. "Never mind. You can leave now." She said, sounding so defeated and lost.

"If you wanted to ask about Lisa, she already had dinner. I've brought her some food too."

"You brought her some food?" Jennie asked, lifting her chin to look at her servant. Jennie was confused because Lisa always eats with them and so is she, since she started wearing her white mask instead of her beast mask.

"Lisa is not feeling good. She actually doesn't want to eat, I just forced her."

Jennie looked down in guilt upon hearing the news. Even though Jisoo never blamed her, she knew that it was all her fault. She knew that she was the reason why Lisa wasn't feeling well.

Jennie looked down on her lap, eyes looking so dejected. "She's probably mad at me."

"No, Your Highness." Jisoo waited for Jennie to look up before she finished what she wanted to say.

"I'm sure that Lisa wasn't mad at you, Your Highness, but she's sad." Jisoo's lips stretched into a sad smile, then she excused herself and left Jennie alone again.

Jennie couldn't have been more guilty after her conversation with Jisoo. She couldn't stop thinking about Lisa after that argument. It took her hours to calm herself and analyze the situation.

When she realized that she was wrong and that Lisa really didn't mean to do that, she couldn't bring herself to get out of her room and apologize to Lisa for what she said. She doesn't know what she should say and how she should apologize. Even though Jisoo assured her that Lisa wasn't mad at her, she still couldn't stop overthinking things.

What if Lisa was mad or at least irritated at her? She didn't know how she would react if she ever saw Lisa looking at her with hatred in her eyes. She badly wanted to rewind that moment and just accept Lisa's apology. After all, Lisa really didn't mean to do that.

The next day, Jennie had to leave again early in the morning with Leo, but she made a mental note that when she got home, she would apologize to Lisa. She will forget her worries for a moment and just do it. She wouldn't think about how Lisa would react or what Lisa would possibly say for now and just do it.

The whole time she was out of her place, she was restless and couldn't stop thinking about Lisa. She felt bad for Leo because he had to do almost everything, but he never complained. When it's finally time for them to go, they encountered problems, so they couldn't leave at the usual time.

Which is why they arrived later than dinner time. When Jennie could finally see the door of her medium-sized palace, she wanted to just run to the door and search for Lisa in every corner, just like what Lisa did to her.

But she stopped herself from doing that and tried to fucking calm herself. She tried to be normal. She tried to look and act normal even though she was so close to losing her sanity.

Jennie was excited but at the same time nervous. She actually is more nervous than excited. She doesn't know what will happen. She wasn't sure if Lisa would be willing to talk to her.

How could she even get Lisa to talk to her?

What if Lisa is with everyone?

What is the best set of words that she should say to be alone with Lisa?

And if she really managed to say something decent, how sure is she that Lis would agree?

What is she going to do?

Jennie shook her head to get rid of those negative thoughts. She knew that she shouldn't think about those things because that would only make her more nervous, and the possibility of her screwing up would be at its highest peak. She should just do what she can do for now and then think about her worries later.

Jennie went straight to Lisa's room, silently praying that she was there.

On her way there, when she turned a corner, she saw Seulgi supporting and helping someone to walk. Seulgi's hand was wrapped around the girl's waist, while the girl's hand was on Seulgi's shoulder. The girl's head was bent down, and her messy hair was covering her whole face.

Seulgi's eyes widened in surprise when they landed on Jennie. Her voice also sounded nervous when she called her.

Jennie squinted her eyes, trying to determine who that girl was in Seulgi's arms. She almost ran toward Seulgi when she finally realized who it was.

"What happened to her?" Jennie asked, panicking. She tilted her head a little bit to look at Lisa's face, then pushed the strands of Lisa's hair that was on her face and saw that she had her eyes closed. She even looks like she's already sleeping. Her cheeks were rosy, and she was reeking of alcohol.

Seulgi apologetically smiled at Jennie and tightened her hold on Lisa's arm that was on her shoulders.

"We're taste-testing wines and she chipped in. We, of course, refused but she insisted that she really wanted to help, so we ended up allowing her. While we were busy discussing a few things, we didn't know that she'd been secretly drinking wine. When we noticed her, she had almost emptied one bottle already and had her head buried in her arms."

Jennie straightened her body and then heaved an exasperated sigh, looking so disappointed at Seulgi.

"Even if she insisted, you should still have refused. She just turned 18."

Seulgi lightly lowered her head in guilt. "We're very sorry, Your Highness. We won't let it happen again."

Jennie just heaved a long sigh. "Let me carry her to her room instead."

Seulgi slipped Lisa's arm off her shoulder and was about to pass her on Jennie, but Lisa suddenly stood on her own.

"I can walk on my own." Lisa uttered and tucked her messy hair behind her ears without sparing Jennie a glance.

Lisa started walking, having a hard time standing straight and walking like a zombie. Lisa tripped on her feet and Seulgi immediately ran towards her to help her stand
up.

"Lisa!" Seulgi called and helped Lisa get back on her feet. "What are you even saying that you can walk on your own? Don't be stubborn."

Lisa didn't say anything and just let Seulgi support her again.

"Your Highness." Seulgi worriedly called, which brought Jennie into reality.

Jennie offered a sad smile to Seulgi, then uttered, "Just bring her to her room already."

She probably hates me so much that she doesn't want me to hold her.

Despite getting that reaction from Lisa, Jennie still couldn't let Lisa go like that. She needs to make sure that Lisa is okay. She wanted to make sure that Lisa would get a nice long sleep tonight.

Seulgi heaved a relieved sigh when she had finally put down Lisa on the bed. She stretched her neck from left to right before she faced her master once again.

"Your Highness, I'll leave now. Please take care of Lisa." Seulgi stated, and swiftly left the room.

Upon hearing that, her nervousness came back to her as she tried to stop Seulgi from leaving but was too slow at doing that. She didn't even get to say anything and ended up just watching Seulgi as she closes the door.

Jennie gulped down as she stared at Lisa, messily lying down on the bed. She walked towards the bed and then sat on the edge. She stared at Lisa for several seconds, mourning what she said yesterday and thinking about what she should do now. Because Lisa is in this state, she couldn't apologize for what she did.

Jennie noticed that Lisa wasn't comfortable with what she was wearing. She's sweating a lot and reeking of alcohol.

Should I change her clothes for her?

Jennie's cheeks turned bright red at the thought. There's no way she can do that. There's no way she can look at Lisa's body without any malice.

Jennie cleared her throat and shook Lisa's shoulders to wake her up, but Lisa still didn't open her eyes or at least hum to let her know that she was awake.

Jennie ran her hands on her messy hair in frustration. She snapped her head back at Lisa when she heard her groan and attempted to untie the strings that were keeping her dress.

Jennie again attempted to wake her up, but Lisa still didn't budge.

Losing her patience, Jennie untied the ties herself and watched as the dress loosened up. Slowly and carefully, she helped Lisa sit up and nervously pulled the dress off of Lisa's shoulder, but a hand stopped her from doing it before the dress fully slipped out of Lisa's shoulders.

Jennie looked up and saw Lisa widely awake and staring at her judgingly.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked, no longer sounding like she was drunk.

Jennie panicked and immediately moved away from Lisa while waving her hands in the air.

"I-It's not like what you're thinking. I-I just want to change your clothes because I noticed that-"

Lisa pulled Jennie's arm and pinned her down on the bed. Jennie caught her breath in her throat and her mouth suddenly went dry as Lisa positioned herself on top of her.

"You wanted to strip me?"

Jennie's eyes widened at the question. "N-No. It's not like that."

Lisa ignored what Jennie said and tilted her face in amusement, "I thought you didn't like me."

Jennie shook her head.

"So, you really don't like me?" Lisa asked, sounding so disappointed.

"No. No. That's not it."

"Then what?" Lisa asked again, staring at Jennie's bare face. She couldn't think straight anymore. She doesn't even know what she's doing. Let's all blame alcohol again.

Jennie looked down, biting her lip hard. She contemplated if she would finally confess her feelings for several seconds. And when she was finally ready, she took a deep breath and met Lisa's darkened orbs.

"I like you. I like you a lot." Jennie finally confessed, grateful that she didn't stumble on any words and managed to say them while looking directly at Lisa's eyes.

The corners of Lisa's lips arched up as her eyes twinkled in happiness at what she heard. She looked down at Jennie's lips for a brief moment then returned her gaze to Jennie's eyes again.

"Then show me how much you like me." Lisa uttered in a husky voice before she lowered her face until their lips met for the second time, allowing Jennie to taste the wine that stole her innocence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
224K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...