Dusk till Dawn (Lesbian Story)

By DanniNightShade

Aeriin is just your normal highschool demon slayer. She goes to class, gets good grades, and manages to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29

2.5K 171 16
By DanniNightShade

"Ani...Ani wake up...Ani...ANI!" Aeriin roared.

Ani jumped from her seat on the couch and sat up looking worried. "Wh-What'd I do? Is there a demon? Are you okay!?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Other than the heart attack you just gave me... a lot better. It has been two months." Ani rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes. "What about you? How are you feeling?"

"Guilty." Aeriin confessed. "Do you wanna go see a movie?"

"Sure." Ani smiled softly as she stood up. "Let me change out of my PJ's and we can go whenever you like."

"Sure thing." Aeriin smiled as Ani walked past.

"You two doing more together?" Darcel asked as she set down the book she was reading. She was sitting on the Lay-Z Boy armchair she had bought with her money. It was set up in the living room, on the far side of the room so if she didn't have the foot rest up, she could pull the chair forward and rest her feet on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Of course." Aeriin told her. "Thanks to your weirdly accurate advice."

Darcel shrugged. "As you guys said, I'm not totally evil."

"You could have left at any time. Without a collar to stop you, you could be back with Kaage, or even completely free." Aeriin said.

"I find killing demons more satisfying then obeying them." Darcel shrugged. "To that I have you and Ani to thank for."

"Well thank you Darcel. I'm sure you'll get your wings back for sure." Aeriin smiled.

"To be honest. I believe you." Darcel smiled. "But as long as Ani is weakened, keep the collar on Taraka. She can be unpredictable."

"Noted." Aeriin laughed.

"Heard that!" Taraka shouted from the kitchen.

"Did you know Ani was thinking about asking Rose for a Shade?" Darcel asked.

"A Shade?"

"Or some other demon/spirit who could hide within her body, so she could never be disarmed again."

"It's a good idea... but I don't know if I like the idea of kissing someone with two brains, one of which I know nothing about." Aeriin offered.

"You'd be surprised." Darcel shrugged. "I think its a brilliant idea. But I don't know how she's going to find them with that personality."

"What's wrong with my personality Darcel?" Ani asked as she came back up the stairs.

"Nothing. I was just explaining to her how you want to get a Companion."

"And that has something to do with my personality?"

"Well, no one is just going to bond themselves to you without a second thought. They're going to want to get to know you, before they spend the rest of their immortality with you." Darcel shrugged.

"Angels can bond to other beings." Ani suggested.

"Be that as it may, you're a Vampire, hypothetical spawn of the Devil. If I get my Light back, us bonding would most likely be fatal to both of us."

"It's fatal because of the standards and limits placed on Angels by 'gods'."

"Actually by Azazel and Seraphim." Darcel shrugged.

"Speaking of which, I had Rose contact them."

Darcel nearly fell out of the chair, if it was even possible.

"You did WHAT!?"

"You need to talk to them about what happened. It's not your fault you lost your light, and its obvious you are more than capable of doing good." Ani explained. "I don't know when they're going to stop by, but just be ready for it alright?"

"I can't believe you went behind my back and did that!"

"Unless you murder someone while they're here, you'll probably thank me for it." Ani shrugged before linking her arm in Aeriin's. "Shall we go hun? You're driving B-T-dubs. I'm a little dizzy."

"Fair enough." Aeriin shrugged before leading her out the front door.

"This is bullshit guys!" Darcel shouted as she stood up.

"Swearing is not Heavenly." Taraka retorted. "You're trying to get them to like you, not think you're a Devil Worshiper."

"Shut the fuck up! Like you're one to talk!" Darcel growled.

"She has a point there hun."

"Indeed."

"For fuck sake..." Darcel face palmed and fell back into her chair as the two angels materialized on the couch beside her.

Azazel had bleach blonde hair tied up in a high pony, and bright, bright blue eyes. She wore skinny jeans and a white blouse with lacy sleeves and neck seem. She had a silver rose ear wrap on her right ear, facing Darcel, and a steel ring on each of her middle fingers. On each ring was an angel with her wings extended over what appeared to be an ocean, but Darcel couldn't tell.

Seraphim had red hair that flowed around her shoulders. She had a jean jacket on, covering a blouse that appeared to be the same as Azazel's. Her eyes were a bright green, complimenting the rest of her face. Her pants were black capries, folded just under her knees. She had the same earring on her left ear, and no other jewelry.

"We were wondering where you were Darcel." Azazel smiled softly.

"To think you had been tainted by a Daybreaker, then saved by a Stargazer. The chances are slim." Seraphim said.

"You could have come to us at any time Darcel. We would have helped you."

Darcel felt herself shrinking as the angel's watched her. "I was scared?"

"Scared of what?" Azazel asked, curiously.

"My sister's disapproval."

"Disapproval?" They both said together before smiling softly. "We would never disapprove of you Darcel."

"I let myself be captured by him, and I let him take my Light. I barely put up a fight at all!" Darcel said. "How could I face my sisters when I am supposed to be one of the most powerful Angels?"

Azazel and Seraphim got up and sat on the armrests of the Lay-Z Boy, before leaning down and hugging Darcel. "Because we are your sisters, and we will always love you Darcel."

Darcel couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face.

Taraka came in holding a tray of food for two, but stopped when she saw the two Angel's hugging Darcel. They raised their heads and looked at Taraka before a look of wonder touched their faces.

"Oh shit!" Taraka shouted, dropping the tray. "Don't kill me! I haven't slept with or killed anyone in months!... Actually the first part is a lie. I slept with that mob boss... and I might have killed him.... Anikke said it was okay!"

Azazel waved her hand towards her and the tray, and all its spilled contents picked itself back up and Taraka gripped the tray.

"Fear not Succubus." Azazel smiled.

"We have been watching, and we know you are using your 'gifts' for good."

"However useful that may be."

"Though you are still a demon, and if you step out of line, I expect Darcel to take action against you."

"I kinda slept with her that one time..." Darcel face palmed.

The angel's blinked before exchanging glances. They both sighed and pat Darcel on the head. "Your emotions are conflicted, just like your blood and light." Azazel said.

"We have no quarrels with you, as long as you try your hardest to get your light back." Seraphim added.

"I am trying! That was almost half a year ago, and I've been really good ever since! I helped Ani and Aeriin stop hurting each other, and I've got them to start going out and do things again! But it's like nothing I do changes anything!"

The sister's laughed. "Have you stretched your wings?" Azazel asked.

"Yes, let us go for a fly."

"I don't feel like flying." Darcel sighed.

But her sisters would not have it. They grabbed their younger sister by the arms, and pulled her out of the chair, dragging her towards the back yard.

"Guys!" Darcel protested. "Knock it off!"

"Spread your wings Darcel." Azazel smiled as she took Darcel's left hand, while Seraphim took the other.

"I don't see the point in it." Darcel sighed before allowing her wings to grow from her back where she flapped them lightly.

"D-Darcel." Taraka motioned as she pointed towards Darcel's wings.

Darcel looked down as a white feather fell to the ground. Darcel's eyes widened and she stepped forward before looking over her shoulder at her wings. While most of her wings were still black, the edges, along with some streaks were white.

Seraphim pat her sister on the head. "When you get them back to completely white, I'll give you your halo back. Sound fair?" She smiled.

"R-Really?" Darcel asked. "You'll do that for me?"

"We'd do anything for you little sister." Azazel laughed. "We love our sister, so why would we refuse helping you?"

"Thank you." Darcel smiled. "I'll try very hard."

"In that case." Azazel smiled. "I have a task for you."

"A task?" Darcel questioned.

"You will continue to assist Anikke, for she is on the brightest path."

"Brightest Path?" Taraka asked.

"Her goal is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. While her selfish and lustful desires for Aeriin may complicate this goal, she still desires to help others, and to protect them. Her abilities are threatening to every race and voice of power, as she has the power to take their abilities from them and use them against their masters. But she has never once used these gifts to harm those who are innocent to crime, and those who cannot protect themselves."

"She has a point..." Taraka noted. "Even in school, Ani could throw the teachers who bully her through the door, and knock the teeth out of the students who make fun... but she bites her tongue and refuses to let them get under her skin. Sure she yells, but she never raises her fist in anger."

"Why not? She probably has all the powers in the world, and she refuses to use it to get her way. Wouldn't her vampiric nature demand she put others bellow her?" Darcel asked. "I've always wondered how she has the ability to take orders from Aeriin, even though she was a normal human."

"That is because Ani doesn't have the instincts you're thinking of." Seraphim smiled.

"What? But she got angry at Alice and lost herself-"

"Humans loose themselves too you know. Its a natural part of life." Seraphim added.

"It's called anger." Azazel smiled.

"B-but-"

"Be serious little sister. You've been healing her all this time and you still haven't noticed that her true gift is Perception."

"Perception? You mean like a Crime Scene Investigator?" Taraka questioned.

"Yes and no." Seraphim laughed. "Ani's brain doesn't work normally, this you've already established."

"But her brain is so abnormal, that its perfect! She can remember every detail, even if she wasn't paying attention to it. In order to do that, her mind cannot be clouded by distraction. Its as though there are two minds within her, the personality you see on the outside, and the person who has nothing else to distract them, so they can continue to see every detail and remember it like they're still there." Azazel explained.

"What do you mean?"

"There is no room for instinct in her mind. There is only herself."

"But instinct controls everything her body does."

"Why do you think she number crunches when she's nervous rather than loose control of the beast inside?" Seraphim smiled. "Her body runs on her control, reflex does not exist. She dodges because she knows how, her senses are paying attention to everything at all times, because of this brain condition. Allowing her to make hundreds if not thousands of decisions in seconds. This also allows her to pay attention to the actions of others, so she can get close enough to steal their power and add it to their arsenal."

"Are you saying she can take the powers of other creatures besides Vampires?" Taraka asked.

"Yes." Azazel smirked.

"And your forms too." Seraphim smiled.

"And all she needs is a taste of blood."

"But she's drank my blood before!" Darcel said.

"Mine too!"

"Then she probably already has your powers, and just doesn't know it yet. She must think her power is limited to vampires." Azazel offered.

"But that would be-"

"There's a demon attacking them at the theater!" Taraka said, her hand over her collar. "I can feel that they're in trouble!"

"But I can't-." Darcel's hand touched her neck, reminding herself that her collar was removed. Her expression then became a glare. "Taraka let's go! Sera, Aza, stay here. If the hunters see you with us they'll flip their shit."

Darcel launched herself into the air, Taraka quickly following as her own demon wings exploded from her back, and the two of them flew towards the movie theater.

Darcel and Taraka hovered over the theater. "Are you certain they're being attacked?" Darcel questioned.

"Yes, I am." She nodded. "We should get in there quickly before-"

An explosion brought the two of them to lower their gazes to the front of the building where Ani rolled across the pavement after being thrown from the building. She was soon followed by Aeriin who crashed into her, sending them both tumbling a little farther.

Darcel and Taraka flew down, landing between them and the theater. "Are you two alright?"

"I may have a broken arm." Aeriin admitted.

Ani picked herself back up and stepped passed Darcel and Taraka. "Surprise attacks are unsportsman's like! Fight me like a man!" Ani roared.

"Ani you cant fight right now! You're still recovering!" Darcel said.

"I don't need full strength to kill that!" Ani pointed as a woman in what appeared to be Norse style armor, where the plates were more round and engraved, walked out. She had armor on the shoulder of her right arm, armor on both forearms, her chest, and both legs. She also had a crown like tiara on her head.

"Who or what are you supposed to be?" Taraka asked.

"It seems the Hunter boy was correct. You do have a herem of demons following you hunter." The woman said, a sword falling from behind her hand before slamming into the ground. "Freya has tasked me with eliminating all of you."

"Freya?" Darcel questioned. "Then this woman is-"

Metal shards covered in norse runes, held together with what appeared to be blue magic exploded from her back. The soft humming of this magic against the metal reminded Darcel that there was another type of angel in this world. Created by the only gods not based off the people from Exodious. The ones who in fact aligned themselves with the dragons that lived there, and created their own culture of immortal beings.

"I am Herja daughter of Freya, and if my wings didn't give it away, I am a Valkyrie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
107 0 40
Enter a world where the Taishō Period's clash of tradition and modernity sets the stage for a tale of unyielding determination and brutal reckoning...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
11.1K 1K 33
When Akiya and Nokiya are asked by Nyx to investigate rumors of a deadly sorceress stirring up trouble in the middle of no where they're more than ha...