Classroom of the Elite: An In...

By X-Yoshimaru-X

A classroom of the elite fanfiction where I install an original character into the world of ANHS. It will tak... More

OC Introduction
Volume 1: Hello ANHS
Volume 1: Foundations
Volume 1: Class D
Volume 1: The Supremist and "The Ordinary"
Volume 1: May 1st Comes Over
Volume 1: A Pawn's Pawn
Volume 1: Conflict Begins
School Database
Volume 2: Class C Strikes
Volume 2: Four on One
Volume 2: Shizuku and Two Face
Volume 3: The Island of Hell
Volume 3: Body Problems
Volume 3: Faulty Existence
Volume 3: Genius For Hire
Volume 3: Princess and The Broken Tool
SS Kushida Kikyou: Vengeance is a Lie
SS Sakayanagi Arisu: Childhood Friends
Volume 4: Crumble Like Sand
Volume 4: Break Like Glass
Volume 4: Sigh Like You Lost
Volume 4: Cheer Like You Won
Volume 4.5: Troubles of a Loner
Volume 4.5: Echo Charlie
Volume 5: Bomb Dropped
Volume 5: Warmups and Strategies
Volume 5: Back Off
Volume 5: One's Limits
Volume 5: Triple Cross
Volume 6: Class Roulette
Volume 6: Shuffle Preparations
Volume 6: Horikita Suzune's Trial
Volume 6: "Friends"
Volume 6: He's Just a Toy
Volume 7: Calm
Volume 7: Hunters
Volume 7: Rumbling Storm
Volume 7: Team X
Volume 7.5: What Humanity is Like
Update
Volume 7.5: A Chat in the Snowy Morning
Volume 7.5: A Dash of Spice
Volume 7.5: Cupid Hits the Target
The Sakayanagis are Acting Weird
Arisu's Unexpected Soft Spot
A Sibling Rivalry
Withering Worries

A Look Into The Future

745 29 6
By X-Yoshimaru-X

Yasushi POV

My name is Sakayanagi Yasushi, 22 years old. I was currently walking towards a certain site. My family's grave site.

It had been over four years since I left the Advanced Nurturing High School, and at last, I finished college. It was finally a good time to visit them. My companions also joined me, but they decided to give me alone time with my late parents before coming to the actual shrine.

I pulled the key that the shrine keeper gave me, and unlocked the gate. Swinging it open, I got a clear view of the shrine.

"Looks like they've treated the place well." I commented.

I walked up to the shrine and sat down on one side of the pavement.

"Mother, father, I've returned. Its been seven long years but...I'm back."

I have to thank the chairman again for giving them a private shrine, that way I can always have alone time here.

"There's a lot of things I'd like to tell you about but, I suppose I should start with this. I managed to survive high school and college, and I even got myself a girlfriend, who I promised to marry very soon. It's just a shame my leg never managed to heal."

My cane was still with me, after all these years. After the incident during my first-year of high school, I got into a few more fights. When we took on a guy named Hosen Kazuomi, he bashed his fist against my leg, having me to go to the infirmary again. Then in another island exam, where Arisu and I were by the beach, a girl named Nanase Tsubasa accidentally tripped on me. It was basically a string of bad luck.

Things got a bit hectic in college, but since I graduated in Class A, I managed to get into a good one. Arisu thought it was necessary for me to stay safe against this White Room organization she was talking about. 

She insisted that I stay out of it, so I did as I was told and continued with my life in college. 

"Once we manage to get on our feet again, I'll visit here every week. But I hope you keep an eye on us. I'll continue to fulfill my promise for as long as I can." 

I heard footsteps behind me as I was reminiscing about my time with my father.

"Ah, I'd like both of you to meet someone, and reintroduce a few people." 

A hand reached out to my cane, then that person sat down beside me.

"Meet Kushida Kikyou, my soon to be wife." I said, looking at the woman beside me. 

"Ehehe, you sound really sure of yourself Yasushi-kun." 

Kikyou had changed. She grew her hair out, and grew a little taller. She was more elegant than ever. 

"Its nice to meet you both, Mr and Mrs Maida." Kikyou said, bowing. 

"Hello again, Takao and Naoki, I hope you're both doing well, wherever you are." 

"Greetings to you once again, I thank you for having taken care of Yasushi-kun before we adopted him." 

The chairman and his daughter stood behind us, having greeted my biological parents. 

"Have you found your closure, Yasushi? I know that's what Takao would have wanted for you." The chairman said to me. 

"Yes, I have. I'm glad I did, because I can finally move on with Kikyou." 

"Kikyou-san, would you mind living with us? After all, you'll be family soon." Arisu asked. 

"I don't mind, but I would like some alone time with Yasushi-kun every once in a while."

"You'll have it. What would the both of you like to do from now on?" 

We both looked at the shrine, then at each other. 

"How many kids do you want?" Kikyou asked me. 

The chairman laughed at the question. Arisu was lightly giggling, and I was just dumbfounded. 

"Kids huh? Sounds like a lot of work. But since father was able to do it, I think we can too." 

"So this is where all of you were going." 

A familiar voice echoed into my ears. With the help of Kikyou, I stood up and took my cane from her, then turned around. 

"How'd you end up finding us, Ayanokouji?" 

The man by the gates of the shrine was none other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I haven't seen him since ANHS, but he seemed to be doing well. He was wearing a rather casual outfit, and he wasn't alone. 

Behind him were two kouhais and an old classmate. Amasawa Ichika, Nanase Tsubasa, and Kouenji Rokusuke. 

"I was talking to these three in a cafe, when I saw you get into the chairman's car earlier, so we decided to follow." 

"Well, it seems like this is fate after all. How long has it been? Four years?" Arisu said, looking at them. 

"For your step-brother its been four years, but you shouldn't lie in his face. We've been in contact very frequently." 

"I'm not surprised anymore." I said in defeat. 

"Heya old senpais! Glad to see you all again!" Amasawa said cheerfully.

"Greetings everyone." Nanase said while bowing. 

"How've all of you been doing lately?" I asked, walking up to them. 

"The conglomerate has been doing very well under my leadership. And you look like you've seen better days Sakayanagi-boy." 

Kouenji, though still a bit narcissistic, had a much calmer tone than when we were in high school. He's earned my respect when he suddenly switched to Class A with us. 

"I just got out of college a week ago, of course I've seen better days." 

"How've you been fairing?" Ayanokouji inquired.

He held out his hand, to which I took in mine. 

"I'd say I'm doing well. You?" 

"I'm free now, so I'd say I'm doing well too." 

"Ha ha ha! We must thank you once again for your cooperation Sakayanagis. The demon of the 4th generation and the Kouenji conglomerate could never have taken that place down without you." 

"Oi, I'm here too senpai! Don't forget lots of people from the other generations helped too!" Amasawa exclaimed. 

"Should we really be talking about this while Sakayanagi-senpai is here? I mean Sakayanagi Yasushi-senpai?"

"No need. Ayanokouji-kun's father can't do anything when he's in prison." 

"You imprisoned him?"

"No need to ask for the details Yasushi-kun." 

What have they been doing while I was in college? 

"Anyway, Sakayanagi-boy. If you ever want a job under me you could always come to the Kouenji conglomerate. You are a pretty interesting and useful individual after all." Kouenji offered. 

"Thanks, but I'd rather find a job on my own first." 

"If you say so, but my business is always open to you." 

"Got any plans for yourself Sakayanagi-kun? This is when you start making your own choices."

"Ayanokouji is correct my boy. I'll support you, but the choice is all yours." The chairman said to me. 

The choice is mine, eh? Those were words that have been stuck in my head since high school. 

"I'd like to open my own company in the future, but for now, I guess I'll help out with Arisu's work." 

"Oh? We could always use the extra assistance. I'll prepare the paperwork to hire you. What about you Kikyou-san?" 

"I think I'll do the same. Yasushi-kun can't accomplish much when he's alone after all."

"Hey, tell that to my leg." 

"Then I shall establish a partnership with your company in the near future! Everything is always interesting around you people." Kouenji said with a hearty laugh. 

"Kiyotaka-senpai, would there be anything you'd like to do with them while we're here?" Amasawa asked Ayanokouji.

"How about we all go visit a few old friends? I remember Horikita, her brother and Tachibana are living together now. Their house should be near here." 

"So you kept in contact? What about Karuizawa-senpai?" 

"She texted me this morning, she's busy with her salon. But I should be able to contact some of our old classmates." 

"A reunion perhaps? Count us in. I owe Ryuuen-kun a few favors, and he should have the day off today." Arisu said. 

"What have all of you been doing while I was in college?" 

"You don't need to know." They all collectively said. 

"Sigh...That said, I kinda want to see everyone again. I wasn't fortunate enough to see any familiar faces in college after all." 

"Manabu says its okay. Let's all invite everyone over to their house." Ayanokouji said, fiddling with his phone. 

"Then let's go!" 

Amasawa and Nanase ran off toward the street, while everyone followed suite. Kikyou stayed with me as I took one last look at my family shrine.

"You two saw it right? I'm happy to be with them."

"We'll take good care of your son, so please rest assured. Come on Yasushi-kun, we don't want to keep everyone waiting." 

"Yeah, let's go." 

I took her hand in mine and we left the shrine, locking the gate behind me.

"We'll be back soon. Maybe with more good news." I said, then turned my back. 

We walked toward the car. Behind it was a black limousine, where Kouenji was talking to who seemed to be the driver. 

"Living in luxury huh?" I commented.

"Of course, there is only the best for me. Now let us be off!" 

"We should expect a lot of people. Kei may not be able to attend, but a few of her old friends like Matsushita are coming. Then there are Ryuuen and his old gang, Ichinose and Kanzaki, a few people from Sakayanagi-san's old entourage. Then there's-"

"Okay okay, we get it. No need to list everyone." I cut Ayanokouji off, then opened the side door of the car. 

"Ordinarily, I would think Horikita-senpai wouldn't allow such a large gathering, but I suppose he's made an exception for you, Ayanokouji-kun." Arisu commented. 

"It would seem so."

"Get in the limo already! I wanna see everyone again!" Amasawa said, sticking her head out the open window. 

"I don't know where their house is, so we'll be following all of you." The chairman said, getting into the driver's seat of his car.

"Its a bit too late to ask, but are you not busy later, chairman?" Kikyou asked him.

"Actually I'm not. I'm free for the rest of the day, I only had that business meeting earlier and that was it. Now stop worrying and get in the car."

"Yes yes! Entertainment is top priority today! Let us go on!" Kouenji shouted out.

I got inside the car and closed the door, Kikyou sitting beside me and Arisu at the front seat. The limo drove in front of us and we soon followed. 

I was in for a brilliant life ahead. Thank you for your guidance, father.

Author's note:

You could tell that I rushed this one. Anyway after this will just be scenes from the different volumes, altered with the help of the OC's existence. 

This fanfic will not be ending, I will update it with scenes from time to time. As an example, the Class Poll exam. However, since I'm done with the main story, I'll be focusing on my second fanfic more. 

Thank you for reading the main story, dear reader. Yes I suck at these kinds of things but at least I try. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.3K 30
Its been a long time since Rimuru became the Supreme Deity. And as usual for all powerful beings with nothing to do. He's bored. While talking to Mil...
63.5K 1.5K 21
We back baby. Original, somewhat self-insert character, stupid storyline that I'm tryna keep interesting, come read, give it a go, why not? A Classro...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
33.2K 1.2K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite