♡ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ♡

By RomanticFeminist

He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace i... More

Characters
Shergills And Mahajans
Attack On Mahaajans
Back to Chase Dreams
Intruder
The Change
Breakfast By Mr. Shergill
Strange Feeling
Oh My Poor Fate!!
Never Commit Without Knowing
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
VAN MANUS
KARAN LEAVES
ON THE DOOR OF HELL!!
Monami's last Day??
PARTY IN JUNGLE
DEAL!!
Not an Update ;)
First day's First Fight
Cold Wars
Loosing All Possession
Midnight Noodles
Ignorance
Not My Girlfriend
Irritated
The Nonexisting Proposel
Karan To Settle Scores
Monami The Chef
What's Cooking Up??
That Stubborn Ape
This Room Is Different
SURPRISE
Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends
What Is Happening
I'm A Whole Mess.
Disappointments!!
Shopping
Street Hooligan
Love Birds?
Rings or Handcuffs
Loving Fiance
Proving Love
Sweet Disaster
Ocean Of Embarrassment
Unlike Of Him
Unholy Thoughts About Unholy Memories
Exhausted
The Day Of Doom
Friend As A Life Partner
Can I Just Die??
Who'll Be Rulling??
The Hurt
Haunting Thoughts!!
End Of The Happy Days
Hungry, OF FOOD??
Cooking Class
Wedding Treat
Ruthlessness
Ignored Issues
Empty Parts
The Mission
Where It All Started
A Wrong Guess
Ways To Kill
The Past
Dramatic, Tragic, Foolish
Regretting Being Late
Sweet Words, Sharp Slashes
Like A Queen
Empty Canvas
Black Queen
Cinderella
Show Time
Sweet Trouble
Responsibilities
The Old Friend
The Basement
For You
Announcement
Forever
EPILOGUE

In Two Days!!

2.4K 139 37
By RomanticFeminist

**Tadang**

Disclaimer: a long chapter ahead as I promised**grinning**

So this chapter is dedicated to  studious_species  and my besti its_aahana for their really appreciating and encouraging comments.

********

Monami

"Oh c'mon Monu!!  It's not your wedding. Come out now!!" Koel shouted outside the bathroom.

" And we are not going to watch Thor that if I would took more five minutes we'll miss Chris's wonderful entry. "I retort back while zipping up my dress.

"Shut up!! Else I'll be leaving" She said annoyingly.

"I know you won't" I said while grinning infront of the mirror and tied my hairs in a ponytail.

"And I know you are a bitch!! " I can imagin her rolling eyes.

I bent a little down and rested my both hands on the shelf in front of mirror and looked in my eyes through it. I can feel my inner Strom in my eyes.

Well!!

I'm getting ready in bathroom from last  one and half hour and have changed three dresses. Still unsatisfied with the one that I'm wearing right now.

Usually I don't take this much time to get ready. But Today something is not right with me or may be around me. I'm just not feeling right. Like something big is about to knock my door. So I'm a little bit confuse, afraid. Honestly!! I am not in the state to handle anything more worse right now.

It's been two days that I opened up with Sid. After that I didn't talked with Karan much. And he also didn't try to do so.

Well!! It's totally a normal thing.

I'm just trying to ignore him. And focusing on my drills. As now I have Koel and Sid by my side I'm not feeling alone here. Everyone else have also became my good friends but I only feel myself okay with my family.. My best friends.

It's the party night. Just half an hour left for party to begin. And I'm just not feeling comfortable. And Couldn't even figure out What's wrong.

Koel's voice broke my trance.

"Monu!! Are you coming or should I leave alone. I swear I-

Before she could complete I stepped out of the bathroom and she looked at me with open mouth that the flies could easily enter inside and have tea party.

Tea party??seriously??

Um. Let's just not highlight my sense of humor right now.

" What?? " I asked her as she was still sitting there like a statue.

"You bitch are looking Fuckingly gorgeous. " She said being dramatic that she is.

I rolled my eyes at her compliment."Are you done??"

"No!! You are definitely going to give someone a heart attack "

"Aren't we getting late now?? "

"Shit!! Let's go!! "

She said and we headed towards the party hall.

****

Karan's pov.

After listening a ton of faizy's FAKE FRIENDS SHAYARIS just because I denied to join him in party. I finally had to come in this stupid party.

I don't know why the hell are these parties gets arranged.

"Can you please do the honours to make your grumpy face a little soft... Your Majesty. " Faizy taunts at my boring expression after looking the party stuff and arrangements. While I just rolled my eyes in answer.

"C'mon karan!! Admit it...everything looks so beautiful. "

"Not that much!!"

"Yeah!! May be this is not the beauty you are seeking for. " He said while sipping his soft drink.

I looked at him baffled.

"What do you mean?? " I ask sternly preventing him to utter what I'm expecting from this stupid bull.

"Ohhhh!! Look there! It won't be boring for you anymore!! " He pointed towards the entrance of the hall.

I turned, only to see HER entering inside. Wearing a black colored strapless overskirt dress. Those open hairs with soft curls were gracing ger look. she didn't put much makeup but still looking...

Breath taking gorgeous!!

I admit!! **clears throat**

I could feel my inner self smirking at me.

" Seems like it's going to be beautiful for you now. Right?? " Faizy said knocking me out from my trance and I found myself staring at her.

I snapped my neck towards Faizy with a jolt  almost breaking it and scratched the bridge of my nose. **clears throat ** I looked at Faizy who was hardly suppressing his laugh.

I looked back to prove that neither I was looking at her nor I turned because of her, not before passing Faizy a glare.

Liar!!

But to my surprise she was standing in front of me. I looked at her for a moment then wandered my eyes behind. As she entered with Koel but now she's not with her.

There!! She was talking to the Sid at some distance.

I looked back at her. She didn't looked at me for once and started talking with Faizy. She's behaving weird since we bumped into each other in the corridor that day. And me being me. I Didn't Care.

Monami's pov.

"Hey Faizy!! " I chirped while giving him a high five.

"Monamiii!! " Faizy shouts my name in excitement as if we were long lost best friends from childhood.

"Seems like you guys become very good friends in a short time?? " Karan interrupted us sipping his drink without looking at us.

"Are you jealous?? " Faizy said with a smirk. While he just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways!! I just love the way you handle this Hulk Monami"

My eyes got widen in amusement.

Woah!!

I pursed  my lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud. I don't wanna sounds  like a dying whale and scare off the people in the party.

"Shut the f*ck up Faizy!! " Karan growled at him with a glare.

"Is it necessary to be always this rude and grumpy for you??God knows how I put up with you since eight years. " Faizy sighed while shaking his head."Well !! We are best friends For the last eight years. "

"And I still regret the day!! "  Karan sighed audibly with annoyance.

"Leave this grumpy basterd!! "

Must say this man has guts.

"Well !! Karan told me about your best friend's arrival here!! Where is she?? " 

"Um hm.!! " I raised my brow. I nodded and a small smile playing on my lips. Though i already had the idea. But still I want to hear it from him.

"C'mon Monami!! We are friends right?? Do you want your friend to die single?? " He said being over dramatic. Just like koel.

A perfect match!!

"Over there!! " I smiled and gestures towards koel who was talking to sid.

"Wanna join us?? " Faizy asked karan.

"Nope! I'm not interested in watching your lame, pathetic attempts in flirting. So cheers. " He raised his glass and went away.

"Don't mind him. He is just a little..

" Scarry?? Grumpy?? Mad?? " I offered my guesses.

"May be!! But not that much!! "

"Who knows more then me!! " I sighed and we walked towards koel.

Koel and sid looked back at us as we reached their table.

"I guess you already know Sid. right?? " I asked Faizy as he shook hi his hand with Sid just then

"Yeah!! "

"Okay so this is Koel!! And Koel this-

I looked at her face and got the idea what's happening. I and Sid shared a helpless look looking at her.

Her facial expressions are screaming that she could faint anytime.

Hope she don't create any blunder here.

Just then Sanjana came and greeted us all with a wide smile and faizy turned to her.

" K-Koel!! " I repeated her name with extra sugary smile that Faizy couldn't get the idea.

She was continuously staring at him just like a homeless begger stares at a peace of bread.

I heard a 'f*ck' besides me. Which was obviously Koel. I turned her and she whispers 'omg'.

"Calm down" I said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"How the f*ck can I calm down when a cute as f*ck guy is in front of me" She said being over excited and i closed my eyes in annoyance.

This girl can't breath without abusing and i hate it.

Faizy and Sanjana turned towards us again.

"Hii Sanju!! " I hugged her which she responded hugging me back.

"Hi I'm SidG!! " Sid forwarded his hand towards Sanju and she shook her hand with him with a smile.

"Yes!! Batra Sir told us about you both!! " Sanju answered being totally professional.

Sid walked to me and whispers in my ear.

"Took her back before she do some blunder. "

"H haan!! "

I was about to call her name but Faizy already does it.

"Hi koel!! "  Faizy said while forwarding his hand to her.

Shit.

I heard an inhumane voice from her side.

I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment. and hit on her shoulder without getting it in sight of faizy.

Koel came back from her La La Land and looked at me. I signalled towards Faizy's hand through eyes.

"Hii.. K. Koel Roy!! " She answered with flirtatious smile.

"Nice to meet you!! "

"Pleasure is always mine. " She said with the same smile plastered on her lips which is now looking little creepy.

"Do you have sunburn or are you really this hot. " Faizy asked with utmost sincerity on his face.

I pressed my lips to to stop the laugh at his cheesy but cute pick-up line to which Koel responded with a giggle.

We continue talking about random things when Batra sir's voice cough everyone's attention. We Turned towards the stage.

"Good evening everyone."

Every cadet and trainer greeted him being professional.

"At ease Agents And Cadets. We aren't on duty we are in party. So no need to be formal here. "

We relaxed our shoulders.

"As we couldn't welcome the cadets in a  proper way that's why we have planned this party but there's a one more reason behind this." He took a pause and we all looked at each other to get a clue.

"That all the cadets are doing very well. They are improving themselves. So it's your reward cadets. Now I'm not willing to bore you with my speech. Enjoy the party." He said and came down from the stage.

"May I have a dance with the pretty lady?? " Faizy offered his hand to Koel which she took happily. And they headed towards the stage.

Others also made there way towards the stage and sid drags me too.

While dancing I wandered my eyes around and my gaze stopped at Karan who was standing at the corner with a bored and annoying face.

Well, With the time I understood that it's not only for me actually it's his normal face. He is always angry and annoyed.

And I think he also yells on people for breathing around him.

I chuckles to myself. And traveled my eyes ahead which falls on Param Bhai who was already looking at me smiling. I also passed him a smile.

But I felt something weird in him. Emotions in his eyes that I couldn't understood. I raised my both brows  questioning him 'what happened' which he responded with shaking his head negatively and smiled. I aslo smiled but still not convinced.

We came down from the stage and seated on a table. Sid stopped a waiter passing by us and passed me a drink. While others also took.

"Both of you were not here since three four days right?? " I asked looking at Sanjana And Faizy.

"Yes actually we were out of city for some work" Sanju answered.

"Ohh! That's why you didn't shown up here."

Koel's phone started ringing. And she whispers in my ear.

"Dad is calling. I'll be back in some time. "I blinked my eyes and she left the table. As I followed her going out with my eyes my gaze fell on Karan who was also walking towards the exit. But stopped in his tracks as Param Bhai's voice landed in our ears.

We all turned back to find him on stage with mic in hands.

" I hope you guys are enjoying the party!! "

Everyone raised their glasses in positive response.

"Okay I wanted to announce something. But before that wanted to talk about something. " I exchanged a confused look with sid.

"She was just of two days*pause** when I first time took her in my hands. My little Princess. Since that day she is the most important..precious thing for me on this whole world. Off course after my duty for my country" He looked at me and my vision was already clouded with tears as I know he's talking about me.

"Monami!! " He passed me a smile and tear fall down from my eyes. Everyone looked at me surprised as they didn't know about me being related to Shergill's.

"She consider me as 'Bhai' but for me she's like my daughter. After my country if something is most important for me is She. And today I'm going to take an important decision for her"

My smile vanished and confusion took over my face.

Decision??

"Yes. A Decision. For you and Karan. And I know both of you Will never deny your Bhai. Right!! "

I immediately turned towards Karan who was already looking baffled at me. Cause may be we know this 'decision' "

"Karan and Monami are friends from childhood!! "

Is it?? I didn't know that!!

Me too actually!!

It was like a mini heart attack for all the people around. Cause they always saw us fighting and arguing. And now suddenly friends. It was a shocking revelation for them. In fact for me too.

"And now they have decided to take this friendship to next step. And wanted to marry each other.

Marry??

" What?? " Everyone yelled almost in shock.

And here is another bombshell on us. My breaths got stuck in my lungs and i felt like someone had hit me on the head as my vision got blurred in shock.

What the fuck did I just heard??

"You decided?? When did it happened Monu!! And why didn't you tell me!! " Sid asked shaking me.

I gave him a blank look and looked at Karan. Shock would be an understatement For us. We're not even able to utter a word. When Bhai again stabbed our brains with one more announcement.

"After two days... They are getting engaged. And I'm inviting you all on the engagement. Thank you everyone. " He said and came down from the stage.

Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!

In two days. What. How when.... Whyyyyyyyyy???

What the fuck is just happening.

I saw Karan talking to Param Bhai and then they both left for outside.

TO BE CONTINUE....

Hushhh!!!

Finally completed.

Longest chapter ever. 2500 words. **gasps**

As one of the readers demand to write karan's pov. So i tried. Hope you like it.

And how was the surprise guys!!

Are you ready for their marriage?? **grinning**

And the real fun is on the way. I'm sure you guys will enjoy it alot.

Now I'll update after eleven as i have an exam on nine. Wish me luck**puppy eyes***

Don't forget to vote comment and follow me if you like my work.

See you in the next update.

Till then bye bye.**jumped on the bed**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 34.6K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
373K 11.8K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...