I am not your Dada (taekook)

Por PonnuVaidehi

"dadaaaa~~" "I AM NOT YOUR DADA KID" jeon jungkook is a poor orphan boy who become a single father at a very... Mais

prologue
jeon jungkook
mysery🖤
shadow of illfate
jeon nara
kim taehyung😇
winter bear
angel
seoul
new chapter😇
cherrys
dada👨‍👧
first meet
guyyyssss😭😭😭
secret husband??
fans
PRINCE
I am not your Dada
who is jeon jungkook?
respect 💜
heaven
doll
important announcement
princess
his fan
new feeling
judy🐰
my baby 💔
autumn leaves
storm
challenge
accused
For Nara
Turn the table
accused(missing )
The KIM's
promise
bubs
kim jungkook 🥰
New Face
blissful
lishope
hints
cover pic
kim jisso
why??
bubs
bubs
proposal
marriage
spoilers🤪🤪
kim nara
lover?
pinkies
100k 🥺🥺
Kim JK
mom
is he? 👀👀
jealous kookie
don't leave me💔
spoiler
quick question
de ja vu
spoilers.....
taste of wine
confusion 😵😵
kisses n cuddles🥰
things i missed once🥰
bubs🙈🙈
return 🥰
secret ingredients
you can skip
gym🤧
Taekook🐯🐰
spoilers 😈😈😈
new projects
outing🥺🥺
dinner date
trust & promise
mine
yahh dramaqueens🤧
sulking
can i ask you something 🙈🙈
lets talk
changes
need to give some sense
who you are?
first love🥰
just for fun
Nara's Day 🥰
spoilers😈😈
submissive??
the news
250k😭😭😭😭
school
presents
bachelor's party
invitation 🌸
arrangement
mine forever
the big news
happy taekook day🐯🐰
new story ????
why pup?
my little one ❤️
oyster for you
cupcake
date with dada💕
heartbeats
collab💕
rhythm of rain
scent
acceptance
bubs help
scenery💕
nothing like you and me
bubs😭😭😭

pain💔

9.1K 498 175
Por PonnuVaidehi

Look who is here.... Good Gurllll🥳🥳

Curious to knw what happened to tae.... 🤪🤪 wait a little.... the story is going tooo much smoothly.... i have to mess up🥳🥳 or u will get bored.... the emotion must not be straight..... it should be rollercoaster.....

Taehyung pull from the hug making jungkook to look at him wiping his tears aways...

"Bun.... why are you crying like this love..... its only a shooting of one week.... i might take a total of 10 days.... i will come back even before you miss me"

"But.... but i will miss you.... "

"Hmm... you want me to cancel it? "

"No.... "

" it came so sudden love... or else i would have taken both of you.... but nara's passport had not come yet.... "

"Its okay.... hyungie can go.... but.... but come fast"

"I will pup.... soon.... but are u sure you will be okay? "

"Yes.... but u will come back soon after shooting right? "

"Yes pup"

"Right away? " he ask with his puppy eyes tilting his head cutely

"Right away.... i will pack my bag before going for last days shoot and directly come to airport.... dont even waste time by going back at hotel.... how is that? "

"Promise? "

"Promise " taehyung seal the promise with a forhead kiss which calm jungkook nerve but he was not pulling away from tae, he lean back to taehyungs chest.... and taehyung know the boy is all acting okay and strong..... the all tumoral jungkook went and shows actually bring a happiness in taehyung yet break his heart....

That night three of them sleep together..... nara was sleeping right beside jungkook, both of them were wraped in the protective arms of taehyung..... after making sure nara is asleep jungkook turns around and go back to his own nest.... his husband's chest.... he will miss this warmth.... for sure....

The next day jungkook pack up taehyung bag excitedly.... running here and there to get everything in order.... checking thoroughly..... keeping taehyungs perfume, watch, accessories everything the man uses in his normal day..... jungkook was talking continuously to energetic and goofy..... and taehyung watches the boy with teary eyes....

"I will put this one also... you will look good in this.... hyungie... you know that day when you wore this everyone was looking at you.... oh its not like other days no one looks.... everyday you shine-  " he was cut when taehyung pull him by his wrist turing the boy around and collided with his chest.....

"Hy... hyungie... "

"I m not going bun.... i can't.... leave you like this.... "

"Wh... why.... i.... i am okay.... " jungkook smile showing he is okay.... okay with taehyung going.....

"Who are you trying to fool pup.... me??  Your hyungie??  No pup.... don't..... and unpack everything.... i will cancel the schedule and come okay.... "

Before tae leave jungkook hold him tightly shaking his head in taehyungs chest

"No.... you can go.... i will be alright.... i promise.... stay like this.... i will be fine.... "

Taehyung sigh and take jungkook in his arms sitting on the bed with the boy.... hugging him as he slowly rocks the boy.....

"What do you want when i return? "

"Nothing.... just come back soon.... "

"Tae.... come fast.... its getting late"  jimin shout from down as jungkook grip tighten around taehyung, who kiss jungkooks crown and forehead....

"Be a good boy.... stay happy.... eat and sleep.... take care of nara.... and yourself till i come okay? "

Jungkook dont cry till taehyung go.... he stay with a fake bright smile with nara in his arms.... who can't understand anything.... for her, her dada go to work like usual with chimmy uncle...

Jungkook run to their room as soon as the car leave the compound..... everyone look at the running boy and sigh.... they know.... it will be hard.... but they know jungkook.... that he will hide his emotion.... so they will maje sure the boy dont miss tae over..... and keep him busy....

The eight days were too much for jungkook....he cry at night....he miss his husband so much....that he dobt even know what to do....he realise how much he was dependent on taehyung with eight days....

Everybody keep him happy and engaged which was a relife....at night taehyung use ti call him till he sleep....those vedio calls and messages from taehyung keep him safe....

It was ninth day....the day tae will return....but to his surprise taehyung had not called him yet....he tried message and call but goes in vain....at first he thought it was because tae might be busy for return....but as time goes....he get restless.....

"Jimin hyung"

"Yes kookie...." jimin who was ready to go to office stop at his track and reply

"Its that....hyungie....did he calls you? "

"Tae?  No why?  He don't calls you? "

"No...i tried from last night....but...."

"Dont worry.... it must be bcoz he might be busy...u know the time difference right....and he must fall asleep....dont worry he will calls you back.... " jimin ruffles jungkook hair with a smile who nod in return with a small smile

Time passes to evening still no one get a contact from taehyung which is unusual....and jungkook he is not even okay....he was crying.... continuously calling and texting taehyung

"Kookie baby....stop crying....he must be busy or something....he will contact us okay.....appa ask jimin to contact the director....wait they will let bear know and then he will call you....this cry bunny"jin patted the boy who was hugging him sideways....

As time goes even jin starts to feel restless.... taehyung never been so irresponsible like this....never....and it do make him feel sick....

"Eomma....i....i dont....feel...good" jungkook said with teary eyes which was exactly what jin was feeling....something churning in their pit making them sick and their heart was clenching in pain.....

A few minutes passes as the door opens loudly with a panting jimin drenched in sweat and tears run to namjoon....crying and panting heavily.....

"Appa..."

"Chim...son...what's wrong....someone get water...." joon shout as he keep jimin to sit down who refuse and hold joons hands hoping for a stability....

"What wrong oppa" yuna ask with nara sleeping in his shoulder...

"Appa....a news....of tae...."

"What...what happen to hyungie" jungkook ask fast hearing taehyungs name.....

"Tae....kookie....its....tae

He met with an accident....its said to be serious" jimin said with hiccups as he saw jin and jungkook falls on the ground holdimg their chest as if its paining.....

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" the loud screaming of jungkook echoed in the mansion loud and clear.....

He was not ready for another loss in his life....that to taehyung.....

_________________________________________

👀👀👀

Dont come for me....i already made my grave and rest myself in it....

How is it👀👀

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

214K 8.2K 45
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...
516K 5.8K 10
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
93K 2.9K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...