Delicious鉁旓笍|| V-Hope || Jinko...

Por CatValentine225

[Completed] Delicious - A Tale of unexpected arrange marriage with the one you love. 'How hopeless you are Ta... M谩s

馃尭Introduction 馃尭
馃尭The Meeting馃尭
馃尭The Selections馃尭
馃尭 The Tasks 馃尭
馃尭The confessions馃尭
馃尭The Mentors馃尭
馃尭They know馃尭
馃尭Hard work馃尭
馃尭Over time馃尭
馃尭On the Terrace馃尭
馃尭Rain Dance馃尭
馃尭Night isn't Over Yet馃尭
馃尭The Dream馃尭
馃尭The Mock Test馃尭
馃尭Dinner Time馃尭
馃尭Tangerine Allowances馃尭
馃尭Master Chef Korea - Selections馃尭
馃尭Master Chef Korea - Round -1馃尭
馃尭Master Chef Korea - Round - 2馃尭
馃尭Master Chef Korea - The Finale馃尭
馃尭Do you like him?馃尭
馃尭Jin Kook Talk馃尭
馃尭Independence 馃尭
馃尭Roomies 馃尭
馃尭The Solution 馃尭
馃尭The Marriage馃尭
馃尭Just Married馃尭
馃尭New Life馃尭
馃尭Love - Affection馃尭
馃尭Yoongi's megakitchen馃尭
馃尭Their time馃尭
馃尭Namjooning 馃尭
馃尭Yoongi, Jungkook and a Ride馃尭
馃尭I will Miss you馃尭
馃尭Memorable Midnight馃尭
馃尭Night is still Young馃尭
馃尭In the Car馃尭
馃尭Long distance馃尭
馃尭Sous Chef Jungkook馃尭
馃尭Euphoria 馃尭
馃尭YoonMin 馃尭
馃尭I love you both馃尭
馃尭Threeso**?馃尭
馃尭Namgi 馃尭
馃尭Missing 馃尭
馃尭The new Tae馃尭
馃尭Danger 馃尭
馃尭Save me 馃尭
馃尭Hero 馃尭
馃尭Taeseok 馃尭
馃尭Honeymoon 馃尭
馃尭Hero Hoseok馃尭
馃尭Save me馃尭
馃尭Saved 馃尭
馃尭Cuddles 馃尭
馃尭The truth馃尭
馃尭Jin 馃挃 Kook 馃尭
馃尭YoonMinJoon-1 馃尭
馃尭YoonMinJoon-2 馃尭
馃尭Jin馃挃Kook馃尭
馃尭Break up馃尭
馃尭Broken 馃尭
馃尭New Beginnings馃尭
馃尭Miss you馃尭
馃尭A Friday Night馃尭
馃尭Heart Talk 馃尭
馃尭Heart Talk - 2 馃尭
馃尭Party Party Yeah馃尭
馃尭Jin Kook Again?馃尭
馃尭Flash back馃尭
馃尭Settlement 馃尭
馃尭Jindependence 馃尭
馃尭Celebrations 馃尭
馃尭Taeseokie 馃尭
馃尭Sobered Up馃尭
馃尭LisaKook 馃尭
馃尭Emotional 馃尭
馃尭Please take me馃尭
馃尭Divorce馃尭
馃尭Judgement 馃尭
馃尭Romance On Air馃尭
馃尭Home 馃尭
馃尭Delicious?馃尭
馃尭Dirty?馃尭
馃尭Want Some More!!馃尭
馃尭International Master Chef馃尭
馃尭Honeymoon? 馃尭
馃尭On the other side馃尭
馃尭I am sorry馃尭
馃尭Real 馃嵂馃対馃尭
馃尭First Time馃尭
馃尭Reconcile 馃尭
馃尭Hopeful morning馃尭
馃尭Lovey Dovey馃尭
馃尭Super Delicious馃尭
馃尭Kiss me馃尭
馃尭More and more馃尭
馃尭Bali 馃敒 dairies馃尭
馃尭JiKook 馃尭
馃尭Lemme take care of you馃尭
馃尭First date馃尭
First Date -2
Sweet night
Secret??
Revealed...
馃尭Family馃尭
馃尭The Truth馃尭
馃尭**** 馃敒馃尭
馃尭The 馃槝 End馃尭
Not an Update

馃尭The problem馃尭

259 29 4
Por CatValentine225

🍁🍁🍁

'What happend?', Yoongi asked curiously once Jin returned to their hotel. He looked exhausted and ... lost..

'Hyuung!', Yoongi was afraid. He don't want to hear a bad news.

'Yoongiahh! I think.. I will loose him', Jin hugged Yoongi supressing his tears.

'Please calm down Hyung. We will find a way. Whats the condition now?', Yoongi inquired.

'I dint attend the court. I sent my lawyer on my behalf to get all needed information. Here is the custody documents copy which That Lee bastard is having. I am so dumbfounded', Jin said.

Yoongi read the documents learning what exactly was there. 'Can we call Hoseok? He knows very good lawyers. You know Jieun was public prosecutor right? Hoseok has huge grip in such matters. He may help. He is in hotel premises only', Yoongi suggested getting a nod from Jin.

🍁🍁🍁

'First of all.. Hyung! Tell me what happend. This document is so clumpsy, I dont even get the point. Who is this Lee? Whats this document?', Hobi asked checking the custody file.

'Hoseokah! Incase if you remember, when you left to Japan, I have only 1 step brother. Namjoon. 1 and Half year after you left... My dad was on his death bed and he informed me about his one more son. Tae is son of my Dad's secretery. My dad was young and arrogant and he doesnt take responsibility of Tae while his mom was pregnant.

Eventually, she married some one else and that is this.. Lee Myeong Gu (A/N: head of dispatch😏). He is a ... pervert', Jin had tears in his eyes. So as Hobi. He is afraid to here what is coming from Jin's mouth. He wished Tae might not have suffered too much.

'He tortured Tae alot. Being a lawyer, he never tried to harrass Tae sexually but... he harrassed Tae in every other way. He use to beat him and he used to force Tae to.. To..', Jin couldnt say.

'To what hyuuung?', Hobi couldnt control his anger.

'He used to force Tae to pleasure him... orally after his mom died due to heavy stress and heart attack', Yoongi said as he know Jin cant say it. 'And once Jin hyung found the whereabouts of Tae, he tried to talk to Myeon Gu and wanted to check on Tae. But he is too obsessed with Tae and he dint let Hyung to meet Tae. So, Jin secretly checked on Tae. He met Tae in his school in a very drastic situation where he is getting bullied by fellow students for the slap prints all over his body and for his poor attire. Also he was getting bullied physically', Yoongi continued.

'Jin hyung.. slowly started being his friend to find if he is having any problem. When Jin hyung got to know about what is happening, he filed case against Myeong Gu. But Myeong Gu being a lawyer he faked reports saying Tae is not in his correct mindset and needs a gaurdian until he reaches 21. And he took restrain orders on Jin hyung until Tae will reach 21 years. He will be Gaurdian to him until 21 and Tae can be free after that', Yoongi sighed.

'And, to make Tae to be with him permanently, that bastard decided to marry Tae to his friend', Jin said clenching his fist. 'What the fuck. How could he?', Hobi is more than angry. 'He created a custody bond to announce himself as legal gaurdian of Tae until Tae reaches 21 because he was about to reach adult age soon and that filthy human doesnt want to leave Tae soon. And after he got custody documents he ... he started forcing Tae to .. marry his friend and to have a sexual relation with both. And his plan is.. before 21 if he could marry my bub to his friend.. he can have Tae all by himself ', Jin said wiping his tears.

'Unable to withstand what happend, I secretly kidnapped Tae and hide his and my identity. Since that's a small town near Daegue, he never got to know where we are in this big city. But eventually, yesterday's live telecast of Master chef exposed Tae's identity. Now I have no other option than to loose him', Jin said wiping his tears.

Hobi wanted to meet that guy and kill him personally. But its not time, he has to make Tae out of it. Ofcourse, due to his challenge and his competition, Tae got exposed. He calmed himself thinking for alternative. And it striked.

'Hyung!! How about we implement his plan?', Hobi said making others confuse.

'Look. He is trying to marry Tae to someone of his trust and own Tae. We can also do it right. Legal age of marriage is 19. What's Tae's age?', He asked Jin.

'hmm.. 20.. 7 months to 21', Jin responded.

'Find some one trust worthy to you and make Tae married to him, with an internal contract of 7 months. And make them divorce after 7 months. Tae will be out of that threat and will be free afterwards. You just need to save him for 7 months hyung', Hohi said.. but....

something is stinging in his heart. He himself gave suggesion of Tae marrying some one else. Its fine. Its not like Tae and Hoseok have any special relation, especially after Master chef competition they are hardly 2 people who just know ewch other. Its okay.. Tae should be saved... Hoseok though inhaling deeply.

'No Hoseok... Ummm.. last week Tae said he have a crush on some one. I dont know who. But my baby is dreaming for someone. And he was so happy. I cant do it to him', Jin said slowly.

'Crush?? On whom he have crush?? Do I misunderstood him that he likes me? How the fuck I am so dumb? ', Hosoek cursed himself.

'Jin hyung! Hoseok is correct. It's common to have crush at this age. But even if you wont marry him to someone, his crush will crash once his step dad comes to picture. Its better to make him little hurt than to kill him', Yoongi suggested.

'I should probably talk to Tae', Jin said after thinking a while.

'But before that, you should find a guy whom you can trust', Yoongi said.

'Yah.. Yoongiah! Will you.... will you marry my brother for 7 months', Jin asked seriously holding Yoongi's hands. It's not joke. Jin is not sarcastic. He is desperate to save Tae some how.

Hobi's heart stinked. He blinked out his tears not to be too obvious.

'Hyung! I will... If I dont love Namjoon.... and Jimin', Yoongi said dowing his head.

'What the fuck Yoongi? You are such a sick bastard. I am dying for saving my Tae and you are still in your threesome thoughts. Do you even think Namjoon and Jimin will consider you together?', Jin is angry. No Jin is furious and desperate.

'Hyung! Let's not force him. You know how complicated Yoongi's love life is. You please think of some one else', Hosoek suggested. Jin looked at Hoseok for a while before asking.

'Will you?', Jin asked seriously, making Hoseok skip a beat.

'Hyung???', Hoseok is confused.

'Will you marry Tae. Hobi... I helped you by giving my 3 months for your company. And literally because of you we got exposed. Can you take the responsibility of him for 7 months?', Jin asked with a ray of hope in his eyes.

A/N: Hope you like it..

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
513K 29.1K 40
''I would never trust you Park Jimin. It's your sister I am marrying, not you'' the man chuckled and raised his glass, almost swallowing all the wine...
38.2K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
15.4K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...