Finding Her Destiny

By Gracie182702

"As his tongue slid in between mine I felt as if I could have melted into his arms. Just from his touch my mi... More

Running Late
Come Find Me
I Found You
Going Up Against The King
Glass of milk
The unexpected guest
Hide
Playing a dangerous game
The necklace
The carriage ride
Sparks
A new friend
Metting the king
Stain glass
Secret
The little box
goddess
Can I have this dance?
Journal Entry
Blood magic
Don't loose control
Candle Light
Left alone
Lonely
Secrets of the past
Blood stain
Playing with knife's
Seamstress
I know your secret
You must leave
Flour
Confidence
Old Friend
Golden Festival
The Ball
A simple touch
Interrupted
Making a plan
Preparations
Star Light
Moments
Elegant
 Chaos
Making a plan
Quiet
Surrounded
Bruises
Steam
Marked
Office
The Voice
Months
Battle
Destiny
Part 2
Cold Water
Soup
Spy
Welcome
Growing
Its time
My world
A little laugh
Moments
The letter
Screaming
Never to return
Burn
Suprize
Spark
A simple glance
Books
A desperate kiss
Don't leave
Just a dream
The gift
Tea time
What have you done
Old friends
Private dinner
Memories
Wondering around the castle
Preparing
Chains
The demon of the night
Awake
Star light
The small room
Secret's
Dreams
Pleasure and Pain
Your mine
Between the walls
Stay
Scream
Flowers
Drunk
Blood
Our love story Part 1
Our love story Part 2
Visit
The ball
Breathe
Drugged
Escape
Village
The Loss Princess
New Identity
Alone At Last
Home
Be bold
Kingdom
A new day
Midnight run
Leaving
Pregnant
Going to war
Fire and Death
Finding Her Destiny

Passion

31 6 0
By Gracie182702

I began to notice Jamie staring at my mark for an hour. I finally managed to ask him about it.

"What are you looking at me that way for?" I asked while giving him a weird look.

"You covered your mark up at the other kingdom so I wasn't able to see it until now." He said making me regret ever covering it up in the first place.

"Unlike yourself that has no mark to cover you wouldn't understand." I said while crossing my arms and looking away from him.

He pulled me close to him and began to hold me in his arms. I tried to pull away but Arie wasn't going to alway me too. It had been too long since he held us like this.

"Explain to me." He demanded in a soft and gentle tone. That sent the butterflies in my stomach in a frenzy.

"At first I was still wearing your mark proudly however people at court thought it was wrong of me. I began dreading it. I wish I could rip it off and place it into a box. Because it was a reminder of what I had lost. So I would cover it up with fabric or make up depending on my outfit of the day."

I admitted as I began to weep a little in his arms. He lifted my head to be able to look me in the eyes as he spoke.
"I wish I could bear your mark on me all these years. I wish I had when you wanted to. I was just afraid that if anyone saw it they would know you were alive. I couldn't risk that." He said in a shaky voice.

I heard his words but I couldn't help but to be drawn to his soft lips. I threw my leg over his lap and placed my lips aon his.

"Let's leave the past behind us..." I said while I moaned at his hand pulling up my dress to expose my ass. He began to kiss me passionately as if his life depended on it.

Once he dug his teeth into my mark I felt pleasure building up and heat rising from my wet pussy.

I made a swift motion to where I was on my back and he was on top. I ripped at his new shirt he had put on moments ago. As I did so he began slowly undressing my nightgown.

I quickly stopped him and he groaned in my ear. "Why did you stop me. Do you want me to stop?" He asked while picking his head up.

"It has been a few years since you have last seen my body. I have a couple stretch marks." I admitted and he smiled and began to kiss me once more.

"Those little marks show how strong and sexy you truly are." He growled in my ear. Sending Arie into a frenzy.

Once he removed my dress I began to blush watching his eyes change to gold. Meaning his wolf was enjoying the view then it switched back to his soft blue eyes.

"Don't you dare hide from me." He said as I was about to cover my red face. He placed my hands above my head and used his other hand to remove his pants and boxers.

Then he plunged into me with no remorse. And for the first time in forever I felt as if I was complete. As he pounded in and out of me I began to moan and cream his name.

"That's it Jamie!!! Don't stop." I screamed over and over again.

We both finished a few times after that and each time he placed his warm juices inside of me.

Until finally he collapsed with himself still in me. Then slowly pulled out.  "I love you Charlotte and I've never stopped." He admitted as he breathed heavily after our all nighter of sex.

"I love you too Jamie." I admitted before curing up to him and resting my necked body on his. Then we both fell into a blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
1.1M 25.7K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
70.8K 3.7K 68
She is broken. He is cold. She is empty. He is mysterious. She wants freedom. He craves vengeance. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ka...
114 1 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...