Finding Her Destiny

By Gracie182702

"As his tongue slid in between mine I felt as if I could have melted into his arms. Just from his touch my mi... More

Running Late
Come Find Me
I Found You
Going Up Against The King
Glass of milk
The unexpected guest
Hide
Playing a dangerous game
The necklace
The carriage ride
Sparks
A new friend
Metting the king
Stain glass
Secret
The little box
goddess
Can I have this dance?
Journal Entry
Blood magic
Don't loose control
Candle Light
Left alone
Lonely
Secrets of the past
Blood stain
Playing with knife's
Seamstress
I know your secret
You must leave
Flour
Confidence
Old Friend
Golden Festival
The Ball
A simple touch
Interrupted
Making a plan
Preparations
Star Light
Moments
Elegant
 Chaos
Making a plan
Surrounded
Bruises
Steam
Marked
Office
The Voice
Months
Battle
Destiny
Part 2
Cold Water
Soup
Spy
Welcome
Growing
Its time
My world
A little laugh
Moments
The letter
Screaming
Never to return
Burn
Suprize
Spark
A simple glance
Books
A desperate kiss
Don't leave
Just a dream
The gift
Tea time
What have you done
Old friends
Private dinner
Memories
Wondering around the castle
Preparing
Chains
The demon of the night
Awake
Star light
Passion
The small room
Secret's
Dreams
Pleasure and Pain
Your mine
Between the walls
Stay
Scream
Flowers
Drunk
Blood
Our love story Part 1
Our love story Part 2
Visit
The ball
Breathe
Drugged
Escape
Village
The Loss Princess
New Identity
Alone At Last
Home
Be bold
Kingdom
A new day
Midnight run
Leaving
Pregnant
Going to war
Fire and Death
Finding Her Destiny

Quiet

38 7 0
By Gracie182702

After the meeting I left and made my way towards my tent. I sat in silence until Jamie opened up the flap and made his way in.

"What do you think you are doing here?" I asked while standing up from my sitting position I was in.

"I thought it would be best if I stayed here with you. Just in case the enemy decides to sneak up on us during the night." He said as he threw down his ripped jacket onto the ground below.

"I think it would be best if you sleep in another tent." I said as I picked his jacket up and threw it at him. His attitude quickly changed to a more sad one.

I suppose his wolf feels like I am rejecting him. However that is not the case, I simply need alone time to think things through.

I laid down on the makeshift bed that was made up of some pillows and blankets. I curled up in a ball and fell fast asleep. However, all thought of the night I would wake up from nightmares.

I woke up before any of the men did. I wrapped a cloak around myself as I opened up the flap in my tent. I quickly found myself on the ground after I tripped over a man.

It didn't come to any surprise once I felt a spark fly through my body at the man's touch. It was Jamie, I couldn't help but wonder if he slept there all night.

"So my love. You kicked me out of your tent last night and now you decide to step all over me?" He asked while rubbing his lower back.

"Why were you there in the first place?" I asked as he stuck his hand out to help me up. However I am quite stubborn so I got up by myself.

"We shall not stop until we reach a village that is near the safe house." He said as he started walking away.

Once all the men were up, we packed up our camp and we were back on the road. We rode for another complet day until we decided to stop and make camp.

My legs were killing me from being on a horse for so long. However I was not about to let my men see me in any type of pain.

Because they are also grieving, they have no clue when the next time they will see their families again.

The next day we were back on the road, we only had 7 more hours of riding before we would be at the village.

Once we only had a couple of hours left we stopped to let our horses have a drink of water in the nearby stream. I washed my face as my light colored horse drank beside me.

It has been days since I last bathed or changed my clothes. I was still in the blood stained dress. Although I quickly made note of how quiet everyone began to become.

Jamie carefully walked towards me and placed his finger over his lips for me to stay silent. I carefully pulled out my swords and nodded towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 866 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
1.1M 25K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
66.9K 6K 67
Book 2 #19 in Fantasy #8 in action-packed #27 in dark magic #28 in fantasy-adventure Everything Celestia Armedes has ever come to know is crumbling t...
68.5K 3.6K 68
She is broken. He is cold. She is empty. He is mysterious. She wants freedom. He craves vengeance. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ka...