Typical Love Story (Harry Sty...

Av trillstyles

Maybe this Love Story isn't so Typical? Bethany and Harry have been best friends for a long time. Harry went... Mer

Chapter 1: Reunited.
Chapter 2: Confused
Chapter 3: My Ex...
Chapter 4: Complicated.
Chapter 5: A Total Mishap.
Chapter 6: The unexpected surprise..
Chapter 7: Im so glad you feel the same way.
Chapter 8: The Mall.
Chapter 9: The boys..
Chapter 10: Lies.
Chapter 10: All Wrong..
Chapter 11: Broken
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Finally.
Chapter 14: "I'll wait"
Chapter 15: Dorks.
Chapter 16: An old Friend.
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 17: New Friendships.
Chapter 20: "i-i think I'm.."
Chapter 21: Its the Baby or me.
Chapter 22: Aftermath.
Chapter 23: I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough.
Chapter 24: He's Thirsty.
Chapter 25: Not missing you xx
Chapter 26: Joshua, Josh.
Chapter 26: Completely and Utterly Confused
Chapter 27: Too Late?
Chapter 28: I love you so much, it hurts.
Chapter 29: Deal.
Chapter 30: Nothing but Time.
Chapter 31: Casting..
Chapter 32: Congratulations.
Chapter 33: Two can play at this game.
Chapter 35: "We need to talk."
Chapter 36: I don't want to let go.
Chapter 37: It's time.
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 38: Not to Mention..
Chapter 39: Pack your Things.
Chapter 40: All I Ever Wished.
Chapter 41: I'll be safe, I promise.
Chapter 42: Niagara falls.
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 43: Flashbacks.
Chapter 44: Work it Out

Chapter 34: The Show.

264 3 0
Av trillstyles

It was Saturday morning, which happens to be the morning of my first fashion show. I am currently still in bed with Mr. Styles and he keeps trying to get me up.

"I'm going to lick your face, Beth if you don't get your arse up!" He threatens and I shoot up and run over to the corner.

"You wouldn't DARE." I said holding my cheek in my hands.

"You want to make a bet?" He said smirking and sitting up.

"Uh, NO." I said back.

I took my phone out of my pocket from my sweats and unlocked my iPhone. 7:30 am?! Why the hell was I- oh yeah. Got to get ready for the fashion show and be there by 8. Oh joy.

They informed me just to come in something comfy because they'd do all the work for me. Like makeup, hair and picking out my skimpy get up. Ha.

I walked Into the ensuite of our hotel room and jumped at the reflection in the mirror. My hair was literally everywhere and my shirt was all messed up. Whut.

I brushed through my tangly, ombré hair and three it into a ponytail. I didn't feel like changing, so I just decided to go in my sweats and my marathon T-shirt. I walked out of the ensuite and saw that Harry was still laying down staring at me.

"Get dressed Harry! So you can take this hot mama to her fashion show!" I said to Harry. He nodded and made his way over to me.

"I forgot to say good morning" he said snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"I know." I replied. He smiled and put his lips onto mine. It was a small kiss and I smiled into it. We pulled away and I realized that he's just wasting precious time.

"Stop stalling Styles and get ready!" I said pushing him into the ensuite.

Once he locked himself in there, I decided to go downstairs and see if anyone was up. I jogged down the stairs to be met with the four other boys.

"There's our whittle Model!" Louis said running up to me and hugging me. I giggled and he pulled away. Just as I was about to sit, Harry came down the stairs. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark blue T-shirt. He had a beanie that concealed the majority of his curls and had white converse on his feet.

"You lot, ready?" He asked and we all agreed simultaneously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked into the side entrance of where all the models are meeting backstage. We had stopped at the local Starbucks and I had my kids hot chocolate in one hand and my vanilla bean scones in the other. Yum. I also had my bag slung across my frame and sunglasses on my head, holding my bangs back.

Everything backstage was so chaotic. Like, Models doing interviews while getting their makeup did. Ha. Everyone was rushing around with hair products at hand and I could see all the headdresses and costumes lying around. They looked absolutely fab, and I can't wait to get into one of them.

"Bethany! So good to see you!" A lady said. She came up to me and shook my hand, making me put my hot chocolate down on a table near me. "My names Atabelle and I'll be your Stylist this evening." Oh, so that's who she was.

"Oh, lovely." I said with a grin on my face. I picked up my hot chocolate again and walked over to her.

"Follow me." She said and the boys were about to follow me but Atabelle stopped them. "You boys, have to wait outside." She said shooing them away. If they'd stay here any longer, they'd most likely make some new 'friends' if you know what I mean.

I followed her, dodging cameras from hitting my face and stylists who were running around like maniacs. The show doesn't start for another 9 hours for goodness sakes! We finally made it over to my station and Atabelle motioned for me to sit in the little swivel chair in front of a mirror.

"Okay, now. Lets get started on the makeup, shall we?"she said and I gave her a little nod. She pulled out a makeup brush from her brush belt and got a color from the table. She dipped the brush into the pigment and I closed my eyes. The brush tickled against my eyelids. She pulled away and I'm guessing she reached for another color. She but the brush into the crease of my eyelid and moved it around a bit. Then the rest was history I guess.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Open!" She said and I followed her instruction. I fluttered my eyes open and stared back at the reflection in the mirror. Wow. Who am I?! My eyelids had a purple kind of tint, which I adored. She must have used some fake eyelashes, because I don't remember my lashes being this long. My lips had a neutral brownish, pink color and my face looked sun-kissed. My cheekbones had been defined and they looked amazing. My hair had a blown out effect with effortless little curls here and there.

"You like?" Atabelle asked.

"I love." I said which caused her to smile.

"Now lets get you dressed!" She said and motioned me to stand up, and I did. I saw my costume and it was absolutely stunning! It was a black and white polka dot lingerie set with amazing angel wings that were a light purple mixed with some pink. The heels on the ground matched perfectly with the wings. I can't believe that I have the honor of wearing this and walking down that runway. Oh my gosh, this is unreal.

"Go on!" Atabelle said picking up the clothing, or somewhat clothing, and shoved it in my arms. She pushed me into the nearest dressing room and locked it. Well then...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright, LISTEN UP LADIES! We have your line up!" A man with a headset on his head said. I was all changed into my little get up and the show was about to start soon. It was 4:50. I'm not really nervous but I'm anxious to actually see and feel what it's like to walk down that runway and have all the cameras focused on you.

He started reading off names and I realized I was third from being last. I just wanted to be first and get it over with. Walking around in lingerie with people that you have never met before is not my cup of tea.

"Hey! You're Bethany right?" A girl asked. She had a pink and white striped dress, sort of thing on and her hair was done almost like mine. She was gorgeous!

"Hellooooooo." I said giving her a grin.

"You're Bethany right?" She asked.

"Yup! That's me!" I said and she laughed.

"I'm going right after you in the line up."

"Brilliant."

"Oh, I'm so rude! I'm Cara. Cara Delevinge." She said shaking my hand. Aw, she's cute.

"Well, hello Cara." I said and she laughed.

"ALRIGHT BE READY IN 5,4,3,2 AND GO!" The same guy said. The first girl walked out onto the stage and I could see her from the tv they had backstage. OMG. Justin Bieber was starting his song, Beauty and a Beat. I can't believe I'll be walking right next to him!

"Isn't he lovely?" Cara said.

"Oh, yes!" I replied winking at her. I hope Harry's already seated. I got him and the boys seats as close to the runway as possible.

The show continued, and the girl that was in front of me started to walk out on stage. As soon as the other girl that was already walking came back, that would be a signal for me to start walking. Cara and I were dancing and mouthing lyrics and making funny faces at the cameras that were backstage. I hope it doesn't air, but whatever.

"And go, Bethany!" The guy said.

I looked back and Cara mouthed a 'Good Luck' and I smiled. I walked out to the middle of the stage. Oh, lord. The air hit me like a ton of rocks. making my hair fly back behind my head. I started strutting to the beat of the music and finally relaxed. I smiled at the people in the audience and caught eye with Harry. I blew him a kiss and kept walking, with the other model passing me. Justin was right in front of me and I walked past him. I looked back and he was checking me out.

I made it to the end and I stuck my hip out and smiled at the camera and then doing a kissy face. I turned on my heal gracefully, and started walking back. Justin was right behind me and smiled, while the Nicki Minaj part was playing. He came close to my ear.

"Your boyfriend over there is one lucky man." he said. Aw. I smiled looking down and Justin took my hand. Que the Fangirling! I was legit walking hand in hand with one of the most famous singers ever. So unreal! I saw Cara walking towards me and I blew her a kiss. We reached the end of the runway and he kissed my cheek and let go of my hand. I was met back with the others backstage and caught sight with Atabelle. Finally, I can relax!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Girls, Justin is waiting in the foyer if you want to have a chat with him." Another man said, holding a clip board. None of the others seemed interested, so I just went. I walked through the door that led to the foyer, and there Justin was. There were cameras everywhere and he looked kind of annoyed in a way.

"Hey, Justin!" I said and he looked up and smiled.

"Hi, Bethany!" He said.

"You know my name?" I asked completely dumbstruck.

"Yeah, of course. You were one of the best models out there tonight!" He said coming towards me. OMG, this is not happening.

"T-thanks." I replied pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled again and he gave me a hug. I felt like crying a little because it was all overwhelming.

We talked for another 20 minutes, until I had to go back to the dressing room. I had gotten his number, which I'm still trying to get over.

"See you, soon?" He asked.

"Of course!"

"Take care of your boyfriend now!" He said and I giggled.

"Always. Bye!" I said and walked back into the dressing rooms. I haven't seen Harry all day. Hm...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

OKAI HAI. I wrote this having an intention it would be long? Sorry for any mistakes and typos. I didn't really proofread it (: peace out Girl Scout.

x Naomi

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...