Chapter 9: The boys..

Harry's POV

We took the lift up to the lad's apartment that they have been sharing since we got out of winter break. I have been staying here often but since I have a flat, it's kind of like my second home.

We reach the door and I knock. The door immediately opens to my best mate, Louis.

I give him a hug and introduce him to Beth.

"Bethany, this is Louis. Louis this is Bethany."

"Nice to meet you!" Louis said giving her his bone crushing hugs. She surprisingly hugged back.

"Nice to meet you too." She squeaked.

We walked in and I saw Niall in the kitchen making himself what seemed like a sandwich and Liam tapping away on his iPhone.

"HARRREEEEEH" I heard Niall shout and he instantly gave me a warm Horan hug.

"Hey Niall. This is Bethany. Bethany this is Niall." I said.

"Nice to meet you" Niall said sweetly and ran back to his sandwich.

"You too." Bethany said.

"And who do we have here?" Liam said finally deciding to look up from his iPhone.

"This is Bethany. Bethany, that's Liam." I said.

Liam got up and gave her a short hug and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Beth. Harry has talked nonstop about you at the Uni." He said.

I blushed. Bloody hell Liam.

"LET'S WATCH A FILM!" Louis exclaimed. He's always shouting.

"I'll make the popcorn" Niall said, his face stuffed with sandwich.

"Harry do you want to watch the Notebook again?" Louis asked me.

I blushed.

"You like The Notebook?!" Beth said.

I blushed even harder. Ugh.

"Yeah. Who doesn't?" I said sort of playing it off.

"MEEE!" Said Nialler from the kitchen.

"C'mon, let's take a seat." I said grabbing Beth's wrist and sitting down on the love seat.

"The love seat. Ooo, Haz" Liam said smirking.

I shot him a glare while Niall turned off the light entering the room with a giant bowl of popcorn. Which in fact he didn't share one bit.

During the middle part of the film, I felt Beth's hand searching for mine. I interwoven out fingers and they stayed like that.

The movie ended, and I could feel the tears coming on. I had let Beth lay her head on my shoulder as well and I could see she was crying. How cute.

I shifted towards her and I wiped the tears from her face.

"Hey it's getting late, mine as well stay here and crash." I suggested.

She yawned and nodded. Probably too tired to think.

I got up and led her to my bedroom, her hand still in mine. It fit like it was made just for me.

I heard a whistle escape from someone's mouth, probably Liam's.

"I don't have any clothes to sleep in though Harry." She said stopping in the doorway.

I walked to my dresser, her still at the doorway.

I looked through my drawer and tossed her a Jack wills Tee. I had no shorts that would fit her. But she seemed fine just wearing that.

As she walked to the bathroom to change, I stripped all my clothes off and was now only in my favorite Calvin Klein boxer Briefs.

I climbed into the bed.

She came back and didn't hesitate to climb in next to me.

"Nigh Harry" she said. Her back turned to me.

"Night Beth." I said.

There was silence but then she broke it, turning towards me.

"Sir curls, may I ask. Are you Naked?"

"Maybe." I said cheekily. "Just kidding. Get some rest love."

She gave a muffled mhm and I put my arm around her waist bringing her closer. She shivered a little, but let me. This is how it's supposed to be....

Bethany's POV

As he pulled me in closer to him, I could feel his bare chest against mine. His scent was unbearable. His arms were so strong. I liked the feeling of being in his arms. I felt..safe. When we touch, I feel fireworks in side me.

I thought to myself, What were we? A couple? Friends? More than Friends?

No. I'm rushing things. I finally let myself fall asleep and get lost in my dreams..this is how it's supposed to be.

___________

Authors Note: Two chapters in one night! Hell Yeah! Leave me some feedback? I'd love to see some comments on what you'd want me to do with this plot. Thanks. Much love, Naomii :{D