Chapter 14: "I'll wait"

Harry's POV

I insisted that Beth stayed a little longer so we had time to catch up. I haven't talked to her in 2 days. It may seem like a short amount of time, but when your away from someone you love for that long, it feels like an eternity.

I totally forgot how pretty she is.

That's an understatement, of how stunning she is.

I loved how she can wear a baggy sweatshirt, sweats, with her hair pulled up into a bun, no makeup and still look absolutely gorgeous.

Control yourself Harry.

We were cuddling on the couch, watching a film.

She smelled like Justin Bieber perfume. Don't ask how I know how that smelled like....

But then it hit me.

Like Bam.

I realized we hadn't told the boys that we were official. How did that slip my mind?

I paused the movie and I heard loud groans.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES, HOW DARE YOU PAUSE TOY STORY LIKE THAT!" Liam exclaimed putting on a pouty face.

"Sorry, Li. But it totally slipped my mind that Beth and I hadn't told you about the news" I said smiling down at the beauty that was cuddled into my arms.

"She's pregnant?!" Louis exclaimed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP LOUIS. I am NOT." Beth shot.

"Then?!" The boys said, eagerly.

"We'll if you homos would let Harry finish then-" I cut her off.

"Beth and I are official. She's all mine and I'm all hers." I said, feeling my cheeks warming up. I bit my lip.

"No shit, dude." Niall said walking pot of the kitchen, and taking a seat next to Liam.

"AW BOOBEAR, YOU'RE BLUSHING!" Louis exclaimed running up to me and grabbing my head with his girly fingers. I squirmed trying to get away. Too late. He had already planted a slobbery kiss on my cheek.

"Hey back off my man, why don't you!" I heard Beth say tackling Louis to the floor playfully.

I liked how she called me 'her man'.

I noticed that she was very physical.

Wait, Calm down.

He managed to pull her off him and turn so that she was under him, tickling her sides violently.

I admit, I was jealous of Louis' position.

Calm down, Haz seriously.

"LIAMMMMMMMMMM!" She managed to scream.

I wish she would scream my name.

Wait, what?

Before Liam could get up, I already pushed Louis aside as he squealed, picked Beth up and slung her over my shoulder. She was as light as a feather. But judging from by the way she eats, she must have a very, very high metabolism. I mean she eats like a man.

"HARREH, PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed, stretching her long arms and slapping my butt, hard.

So this is how she wants to play? Alrighty then.

I slapped hers too, and she squealed. I knew she was probably mad, but I didn't care. I had the chance to touch her bum, so I did.

"Or what?" I said smirking.

"NO KISSES FOR YOU."

I heard that and I instantly put her down.

"Vulnerable. I like it." She said winking at me.

Tease..

*************************

Bethany's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA, take that sass master. I just beat you at Just Dance, Twice!" I said to Louis.

"Pure luck. Just luck. Beth you watch!" Louis said wiggling his little finger at me. I bit his finger and damn, can that boy scream.

"Aw Lou, IM SORRY. I'll kiss it and make it better boo." I said.

Surprisingly he let me.

I kissed it and he was back to normal.

"Alright boys, and err, and Beth. We should all go to sleep. I'm knackered." I heard Harry say standing up from the sofa and stretching.

Look at those biceps..

Wait, control yourself Beth.

Everyone nodded except for me.

"B-but, I'm not even tired." I said pouting.

"Don't worry, babe. I can wear you out." Harry said, with a cheeky grin.

"I'm completely fed up with your cheekiness, Styles." I said to him laying down on the couch putting my back to everyone.

"Night, Beth." All the boys, except for Harry said kissing my head.

They all were up the stairs in a blink of an eye and now, it was just me and Curly.

"C'mon, you know you love me." Harry said smacking my bum.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p', still facing the back side of the couch.

All of a sudden I was lifted into the air. But I didn't dare fight Harry. I didn't want to win another fight. I spared the boy.

He carried me up the stairs, as I was laying limply over his left shoulder. He kicked the door open

And slammed me on top of his bed, so that he was on top. His arms were pinning my arms down.

There was no escape. His arms were so muscular. This boy has 'fit' written all over him.Our faces

were centimeters away. He made the move and crashed his ever so soft lips onto mine. This kiss

wasn't one of our usual, romantic ones. It was a heated one, and I was loving it.

I could feel his tongue lick my lower lip, asking for entrance and I happily

denied it. He refused to give up so he bit my lip, which made me moan a little and he managed to

slip his tongue into my

mouth, Our tongues now fighting for dominance. Our kiss deepened, and Harry was moving His

hands up and down my sides, which didnt feel so bad at all. As he was doing that, i was running

my fingers through his lucious locks of curly brown hair.

Wait, I cant seem too vulnerable now. I'll show this kid who's boss. I pulled away.

His face looked disappointed and I smirked.

Both of us gasping for air, and our chests moving up and down simultaneously.

"Tease." He whispered into my ear, his voice husky. It sent chills down my back.

Turn on dude.

"Not today, Harry. I'm not that easy." I whispered back, biting my lip. "I don't want to lose my v card just yet."

"I'll wait 'til you're ready, babe. I'll always wait for you. I don't care if its 100, 000 years, ill wait." He said kissing the top of my nose.

Respect.

I love this boy.

____________________________________________________

Authors note: I admit, this chapter is very,very cheeky. I love it.

What did you think of the kiss?!

It was kind of awkward writing that, cause well, I'm forever alone, with 50 cats.

Lol. Comment, Fan, and Vote please?!

xx Naomi