Chapter 25: Not missing you xx

Bethany's POV

I wake up to the sun blinding my eyes because someone had opened the curtains. The slit between the curtains let in some beams of the warm sunlight. It looked like today would've been a great day. But all the memories from last night flooded back to me like a tsunami. Every little detail.

I mean, who does that? Goes off to a club, gets wasted and all along, knowing that he has a girlfriend. What have I done wrong to him? Did I say something bad to him? Or did I not say anything at all? Maybe that's it. Ugh. All my mind has been thinking about for the minute I have woken up is Harry, Harry, Harry. Fuck.

I finally got the strength to pull myself out of the bed and slouch my way over to my ensuite. I looked over at the mirror and gasped. My hair in knots and my face discolored. There were visible tear lines stained on my cheeks. Oh yeah. I forgot last night I had cried myself to sleep. I never do that and I can't remember the last time I did.

I came into realization why the hell I was standing in the bathroom. I stripped off my Angels T-shirt, pulling it over my head and slid down my heather grey sweats and my underwear down, pulling them off my ankles. I shivered because it was hella cold in my bathroom and the tiles weren't so hot either. I jumped into the shower and turned It on. I twisted the nob so it was almost all the way on hot. The water came out of the shower head and I winced at the cold water but soon started to warm up. It felt nice just to stand in the shower with scalding hot water running down your body. It felt good on my weirdly aching body. It longed for something like this.

I finished up the shower after I looked down at my fingers and saw how prune like they were and got out. I dried my body with my favorite hot pink towel and put my hair up into another towel. After I was sure I was dry, I went over to my wardrobe to pick an outfit. I decided to layer all my shit. I pulled out my white shirt, a medium blue hoodie, with an oversized sleeveless jean jacket. I then looked for my beige pants. Comfy, but trendy. I went over to my lingerie draw and pulled out a matching set. It happened to be my lucky underwear. Figures.

I was dressed and decided that it was time to eat after my stomach made a loud whale noise. I walked out of my room and headed down the stairs. Nobody seemed to be home, so I assumed Trevor was either at work, or shopping. That boy, I swear! I made my way into the kitchen and opened the cupboard which was scarce of food. I saw a lonely pop tart box. Strawberry. Yum. I took the shiny package out of the blue box, leaving it empty. I sat at the barstool that we had and ate that thing like I wasn't going to have food for a lifetime.

I had my iPhone in my pocket and I had recently gotten a twitter and I happen to be following the one and only, Harry fucktard Styles. He follows me as well, which is no surprise. I scrolled down my twitter and saw that he had posted something.

Harry_Styles: Missing my girl xx

Well then. Glad to know that someone cares! Catch my sarcasm. I for a fact am NOT his girl now. hell no. I decided to post a tweet as well, cause my life revolves around social networking. Whoop.

BethyBabe_: Not missing you xx

Ah. What a lie. I do miss him. The old him. For some reason I have this feeling he is a changed guy. That time at the club was the first time I saw him in almost two months. It's strange how you can sense someone has changed, and its strange how fast someone can.

I decided that I have been sitting on this uncomfortable barstool for far too long and made a sprint for my room. Out of breath, I kicked my door open and it squeaked. I hate that door, dude. I put my iPhone on my ihome and started to play whatever song I had last been listening to last. It happened to be, "oh, well. oh, well" by Mayday Parade. I effing love this song. It makes me want to hold babies. Weird. But whatever.

"I took one straight through the heart, and its not easy to talk about."

Ugh. Perfection. "Remember the good times when it's done."

The music stops abruptly and my ringtone goes off sounding that I have an incoming call. Harry. My mind wants me to ignore, but my heart wants me to pick up, so that's what I do. Listen to your heart, but be smart about it.

"Erm, Bethany?" I hear him say over the phone. His voice. Normal voice. Not drunk.

"Uh- hi." I reply, my voice shaky. I'm quite unstable now and it's weird cause I was just fine like five seconds ago.

"I know you hate me-" he starts but I cut him off.

"I don't hate you." I say bluntly. I feel like hating someone is harsh. I don't hate people. I dislike people.

"Erm, okay? Dammit. Now I forgot what I was going to say." He mutters something else after but I don't catch it in time. "I saw your tweet.." He says starting up the convo again.

"Oh." Is all I reply with.

"Just oh?" he said and i can hear his temper rising from the tone in his voice. "Is it true?" He squeaked into the phone.

"Maybe. It's true and false. To say the least, I miss the old you. I can sense change in you, Harry and I'm not too keen of it."

"Well I don't know what to say then? All I really want to know is where we stand, Babe?" Babe?! Taking things a little far, now aren't we?

"First, don't call me babe. Second, I don't know. My trust in you has died now and I don't think it will be revived anytime soon."

"I want a break." He said into the phone. He wants a BREAK. A fucking break?! He has been putting all this shit on me. I haven't been this emotional in months, maybe even years and he wants a break?!

"Ok." I reply keeping my temper and not blowing up on him. Everything I really wanted to say is still on the tip of my tongue and I don't want to say it. "But remember all the stuff that you have put me through, Harry. I hope it was worth it." I feel tears brimming my eyes and that threaten to fall from my waterline. I end the call just before Harry was able to speak. He wants a break? Well I'm giving him this fucking break.

I'm going to make this shit, worthwhile.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Howdy doo?

Did anyone realize how DETAILED dis chapta was?

I tried, okay.

FANGIRLING OVER JBS NEW ACOUSTIC ALBUM. AH.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzz. Peace out cuties. Thank you for you time.

x Naomi