Chapter 17: New Friendships.

Bethany's POV

"NO NIALL! PLEASE STOP." I shouted, grasping on to each breath.

Stop thinking Sexual!

"GIVE ME BACK MY CRISPS THEN!"

I had stolen Niall's crisps without him knowing, and when he finally realized it, he pounced on top of me and started tickling my sides.

Jerk off.

"You're precious crisps are crumbling at the moment, fatty! Get off me, and they'll be spared!"

"Fine." With that, he got his arse up and extended his hand out to me.

"Oh what a Gentleman." I said shoving a hand full of crisps in my mouth.

"I was actually extending my hand out so you could hand me the crisps." He replied back smirking.

I gave in and handed him his beloved crisps.

"Butthole." I said standing up.

"I'm so offended" he shot back.

Niall and I had this friendship where we could mess around like that. We never take anything seriously with Eachother.

Just as I was going to go cuddle with my boyfriend, who was still asleep in OUR bed, there was a knock t the front door.

"I'LL GET ITTTTTTTT!" I yelled.

I opened the door cautiously.

My jaw dropped.

"Zayn?" I managed to get out.

"Bethany?"

"Er, what are you doing here?"

Then right as I said that Liam barged into our 'conversation'

"ZAYN! I've missed you, mate!" Liam said giving Zayn a bear hug.

A/N: Ziam moment c':

"I've missed you too!" He replied grinning.

"What's the matter, Beth?" Li asked concerned.

"Erm nothing. Zayn, could we have a chat. Please?" I asked.

"You guys know Eachother?" Liam asked.

"Long story. Of course Beth." Zayn replied to Liam and followed me out to the balcony.

"Spill." I said to him. He was taken aback, but did as he was told.

"Liam and I go way back. His parents knew mine, and the rest is history I guess. Your turn."

"Erm, well. You know Harry. Well, we recently have gotten together and he took me to his apartment-

"And you had sex." He interrupted.

"NO! Geez, let me finish!"

He nodded.

"And he wanted me to meet the boys. Louis, Liam and Niall. We have gotten real close and yeah. I kind of live here with them."

"Oh cool. Beth, about 'us', I have gotten over it."

Thank the Heavens.

"Oh, good for you Zayn." I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"So, friends?" He asked.

"Friends" I said. Then we gave Eachother a small, but sincere hug and walked back inside the apartment.

Harry has seemed to have waken up.

"Hey ba-. What is he doing here?" He started but saw Zayn at my side.

Shit.

"You. Bedroom. Now" I told him ignoring the wolf whistles from the boys.

I closed the door behind us and told him how Liam and Zayn are good friends and that he has completely got over what him and I had together.

Harry had a look of ease on his face.

Phew.

"Alright, babe. I guess I can be nice to the douchebag that broke your heart." He said picking me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a peck on the lips. Our foreheads were pressed against Eachother.

"I love you, Mata."

"I love you too, Curly"

With that, I give him another kiss on the lips.

What have I done to deserve such a perfect boyfriend like Harry?

__________________________

A/N: Zayn needed to reappear.

Sorry. Some of you probably thought he was dead or something xD

x Naomi.