Chapter 5: A Total Mishap.

Bethany's POV

I texted Harry when I got home from school so he knows to come to my house later so we can hang out.

The text i sent him read:

"Hey Harry! Come over to my house and we can have a movie night or something? Xx Beth"

As I waited for him to reply, there was a knock at my door.

Well that was kind of fast, eh?

I quickly ran down the stairs and unlocked the door to see Zayn, standing before me.

"Hey Beth." He said staring me down with those big brown eyes of his.

"Um hey Zayn. I can't really talk ri-" I said but he interrupted me.

"No Beth, don't shut me out like you always do. please. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I was, and still am for hurting you. I was caught up in the moment with her. I didn't want to cheat because, well, why would I stoop so low? So i ended it between you and I. Now that I think of what I have done to you...I probably caused you so much grief. I cant believe how blind I was, to give up someone so loving. I could love you more than this Beth. If you will just give me a chance? I promise I won't upset you." He replied pleading for me to say something.

But all that escaped my mouth was a groan.

But then I finally let what he said process in my brain and said what I could.

"Zayn, I really liked you back then. I've moved on. I'm really sorry but I have to go." I said shutting the door quietly.

I can't believe I just shut him out. Again. After all he said. What was holding me back?

Harry still hasn't showed up. I was getting a little angry, because he never ditched me. At least he could've texted me back so he couldn't make it?

Harry's POV

After Beth told me we should hang out, I was so excited. We haven't hung out in ages.

I already knew to go to her house because that was our form of hanging out. Not going to a fancy restaurant but to watch the chick flicks that we loved, uh I mean, that she loved.

I got into my car and drove to her house. I didn't have my license yet, but I knew the basics of driving.

My phone vibrated and I peeked at the message and it was from her

"Hey Harry! Come over to my house and we can have a movie night or something? Xx Beth

Since i was already here, I didn't bother to reply. I parked across the street.

I saw a figure already at her door and

I squinted to get a better look.

It was Zayn.

I was furious. It was supposed to be BETH and ME. Not Zayn.

I waited until he left and made my way to the door step.

I didn't knock, but just stood there. What did he tell her? Did he already swoon her over? Was I too late?

I walked down her pathway, crossed the street, got into my car and drove away.

There was no way I was going to be hanging out with her until I got my mind straight on how to confront her.

Zayn's POV

(After he poured his heart out to her)

Why does she always shut me out? Dammit Beth!

Can't she see that I just want to be with her?! Ever since I broke up with my ex, she's always been on my mind.

Who has she moved on too exactly!? It can't be that Harry dude.

--------------------------------------------

What did you guys think?!?!

Are you team Barry or Zethany?

It's kind of soon to pick but give me feedback xx Naomi