Chapter 13: Finally.

Bethanys POV

I woke up and I was on the couch, my head on someone's lap. I sat up and saw that that lap belonged to Niall.

He looked so adorable when he slept. But I know not to wake the cranky leprachaun.

I looked over on my other side and saw Liam crawled up into a small ball. Cute, Li.

I pulled out my phone, suprisingly still in my pocket, and checked the time. It was around 8 am. Why the hell was I up?

I usually wake up around in the afternoon whenever we were on Holiday.

I put my head back on Nialls lap and tried falling back asleep.

I heard somone coming down the stairs.

Louis slept in the downstairs room, and the two boys were here with me. So that only left one person who could possibly be coming down those stairs..

Harry Styles.

or a murderer.

Harry's POV

I woke up and I realized I hadn't eaten at all yesterday.

I finally got myself to get out of bed, and i went down the stairs.

I saw the two boys, Niall and Liam, sleeping like little babies.

Then i saw Beth, sleeping peacefully.

I missed her so much..

But then jealousy raged through my body, seeing that her head was rested on Nialls lap.

Niall, you bastard.

I walked over to the kitchen and took a chocolate pancake from the counter and headed to Louis' room.

I decided that today was the day I will tell my BooBear everything that happened.

I opened his door catiously, making sure he wasnt naked.

Thank the heavens he wasnt. In stead he was on his iphone, Probably on Twitter.

"hey Babe." he said sitting up and smiling.

"hey." i said forcing to return a smile. "we need to talk"

"save it. Beth already told us what happened last night after she finally calmed down." he said.

How did this boy know that i would talk about that. Smart.

"well then. I just wanted to come to you cause i know i can trust you with my, er, feelings" i said taking a seat next to him.

"go on then." he said looking at me.

"i still love her, Lou. I think i love her even more than i did yesterday. Knowing that i caused her pain. Knowing that she was crying, and i couldnt comfort her. Knowing her tears were because of me. It literally is killing me, Lou. What the hell do i do?" i said, trying to fight back the tears.

"show her you love her." Lou said and with that, he got up and left.

I sat there dumbfounded. Well, thats just what i'll do.

When she wakes, I willmake it up to her.

Smiling to myself, I got up and left Lou's room.

I reached the living room and saw that everyone was awake, including Beth.

This moment came sooner than i thought...

"can we talk?" i said looking Beth in her beautiful, Hazel eyes.

She looked at Liam.

I saw he moutheed "go" and she nodded.

We both headed up the stairs, and into my room.

She walked in and I closed the door behind her.

I turned around and saw that she had already taken a seat on the bed.

"Bethany Mata. I have always admired you. Since the first day I met you, and-" i started but was cutoff.

"save the bullshit" she said standing up.

She crashed her lips into mine. That was totally unexpected. I couldnt believe how well this 'showing you love her' idea was going. I kissed back. I have waited for this moment for 2 days. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss was romantic. But she pulled back. Tease, i thought.

She grabbed my head with her hands and looked me in the eyes.

"I forgive you Harry. You didnt mean too, and if I was in your shoes, i would want you to understand that it was unintentional. I love you Harry. What we have, I dont want to go to waste, over some stupid, Childish mistake." she said.

I started to tear up. "I love you so much, Beth." i pecked her lips. "Bethany, will you do the honors and be my girlfriend?"

"yes." she replied.

I picked her up off her feet and kissed her once more, spinning her.

This is how its supposed to be.....

________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: I wanted them together already c; lol hope you liked it. Give it a comment. Vote and Fan maybe? Xx Naomii