Chapter 27: Too Late?

OMG guys! Thanks for the 200 + reads it means a lot {:

"He was cheating on you."

The words I dreaded to hear. I was completely speechless and Louis kept saying stuff to me that I just blocked out. I couldn't reply and I felt like time just froze. My body numb. So many emotions were just waiting to tumble out of me, but they didn't. I fucking knew something was up. When he tweeted that one day, was that cunt even talking about me? Or was he talking about her? Who the fuck was she anyways? Did she even know that I existed? Was Harry leading her on?

"What's her name?" I managed to get out.

"Angie."

"And you never thought to mention that my boyfriend was cheating?" I asked, teeth gritted.

"I'm sorry,"

"We'll it's kind of late now huh?" Frustration filled my body. "What a best friend you are." I muttered.

"I said I was sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Get out."

"What-"

"I said, GET OUT."

"You know what! Fine." He said opening the door and stopped before closing it. "You're on your own now." He said then slammed the door.

Right when he did, I burst into tears. my vision blurred and I went into deep thought. This is all my fault. I'm alone. I mean I have Trevor, but he doesn't compare to Louis. Why do I push everyone away? What is wrong with me?! I'm not good enough. Harry doesn't want me. Louis doesn't want me and I know by now the other boys don't want me. I let myself cry until my eyes couldn't produce anymore liquid.

Then, I realized that today is Friday. Josh. Our date. The only positive thing that will happen today. I pulled out of the parking space and headed home.

****

Harry's POV

"Get out." I said to Angie. She looked at me confused.

"Oh come on. She's just a little whore. We would have way more fun.." She said starting to touch me but I whacked her hands away.

"She. Is. NOT. A. Fucking. Whore. Get the fuck out of my apartment before I call the police." I said getting up and towering over Angie.

"UGHHHH." She said stomping to the door and opening it then quickly slamming it. I sat back down on the couch and ran my hair through my curls. The door opened once more, revealing a red puffy eyed Louis.

"She's so complicated!" He exclaimed sitting on the couch across from me. "And its all your fault Harry! If you didn't make me promise not to tell, or if you just didn't hook up with that bitch, Angie, then maybe Bethany would still be here!" He yelled at me.

"It's not my fault!" I yelled standing up.

"YES IT FUCKING IS." He said standing up and coming towards me. He shoved me but I didn't dare push him back. I wouldn't fight with Louis, ever. "Sit." He ordered and I did.

He sat next to me and faced me. "Harry, you had a beautiful and faithful Girlfriend. Why did you cheat? Why did you hurt her? She did everything for you. She hasn't given up, trust me. But when she does, and I'm assuming she will soon, you will regret all the things you did to her. You will regret ever looking at another girl. You will regret losing her. She called me up almost every night crying, Harry! She never said anything or made it look like it during the day cause she didn't want you worrying. She thought she wasn't good enough to deserve someone like you. The thing is, she deserves better. All the guys want her and she chose YOU out of the lot and you treat her like shit. How would you feel if you were in her shoes? She doesn't deserve this! Stop chasing hoes. You had the most faithful girl I've ever met that would do anything to see you smile. To make you happy. The only thing you deserve is a slap in the fucking face, if you don't come to your senses. I hope I proved a point. " with that he walked to the stairs and slammed the door.