Chapter 21: Its the Baby or me.

Harry's POV

I stood there dumbfounded. I hadn't noticed that my phone had slipped from my fingers and shattered on the floor. Emma thinks she's pregnant?! What the fuck. We didn't use protection? Damn. That night was a complete blur. But what if I'm not the child's father? What if I am?! If I am, I obviously want to be in its life. I know how it feels not to have a father and i would never want a child to feel the way i did. I don't know how Beth will take this. All I know is I have to tell her right away. I really don't want to loose Beth. That's the last thing I want to do.

I walked into the kitchen and Beth wasn't there anymore. Hmm. I walked up the stairs since I didn't see her in the living room either. Only Niall was there watching television. I opened the door to my room and she was on my bed in a t-shirt that was down to her knees and sweatpants. She was also on her phone probably on Instagram.

"Beth. We need to talk." I blurted.

"Alright. Spill it." She said sitting up and crossing her legs.

"Well. The phone call was from Emma."

"Okay?" She said tilting her head sideways.

"And she told me she thinks she's, erm."

"Spit it out."

"She said she thinks she's pregnant."

"Oh..well I wasn't expecting that." She chuckled a sad chuckle and her face fell.

"But I'm not sure if the baby is mine." I said, with a bit of hope.

"What if it is, huh?" She said with a tear escaping her eye.

"Then, I don't know but I'd really want to be in its life though."

"So maybe you and Emma should be together then. For the baby." She said, her voice cracking.

"But I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you, Bethany!"

"It's the Baby or me, Harry." She said crossing her arms.

"Errr...." I didn't know who to choose! The love of my life or possibly my child.

"Well since its taking you a while to decide, then maybe I should give you more time."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I screamed.

"It means that I want a break. Until you get this shit together!" She said tears not streaming down her face. With that she pushed past me and went downstairs.

Nice going Haz. Nice going.

Bethany's POV

I ran down the stairs and was heading towards the front door. Niall stopped me before I could've escaped.

"What's wrong?! Did Harry do this to you?!" He said wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Yeah." I croaked.

"Damn him. He's dead." He said turning around and heading towards the stairs. But I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into me.

"Niall. Please. Stay with me?" I pleaded feeling tears fall from my puffy red eyes.

The anger in his face drained out and he looked calm.

"Anything for you." He said hugging me. He took my hand and we went upstairs. I'm guessing this was his room we were now entering. He laid me down in his queen sized bed and pulled the covers over me.

"You rest now love." He said, kissing my forehead. He got up and started for the door. I didn't want him to leave me to my misery!

"Stay." I managed to say through the tears.