Chapter 35: "We need to talk."

I ran out of the dressing room as quick as I could. The lads were waiting for me outside. I picked up my shoulder bag and sunglasses from where I left them before I got my hair and makeup done. I looked in the mirror one last time, and smiled.

I made my way out of the side door that led to all the model's cars. The car park was now filled with loads of sports cars. Wow..

I saw the boys in front of the car we had taken and I smiled. I walked over to them and smiled. None of them really acknowledged me except for Liam. "Amazing job, Love." He said with forced smile and I thanked him. He was always the polite one..

I was expecting to be enveloped in my boyfriends arms right now and him telling me that I at least did a good job. But that didn't happen. Harry didn't even talk to me let alone look at me. Something was going on and it was quite strange. Had I said something wrong? Just as I was about to confront Harry about his strange behavior, I heard someone calling my name.

Cara.

"Beth! Babe! Where are you going?! There's an after party happening in an hour and you need to get dressed." She said walking over to me. She noticed the boys. "Hello lads." She said and turned her attention towards me, searching for a response. I looked over at the boys who had gone into a deep conversation, totally ignoring me.

"You know what? I'm going to this party." I said and Cara squealed, taking my hand in hers and leading me back to the dressing room.

"Now, love. You can't go to a party I'm that!" She said pointing to my hobo outfit. Oh yeah. She turned around and walked towards a closet that was in the corner. She dug her hands deep into the closet pulling out a strapless, red dress. It was absolutely stunning! It had a sweetheart neckline and it was synched under the bust and tightening at the bottom.

"This. Is perfect for your body type." She said smiling and throwing it at me. She pulled out the same pair of heels I wore during the fashion show.

"Don't throw those at me, I beg of you!" I said and she only laugh.

"Wouldn't have ever thought of it, babe. Now go get changed, you hot mama!" She said and I did as I was told. I got into the changing room and locked it behind me. I slipped off my current clothing and pulled on the dress. I fixed myself and looked at my reflection. It fit like a glove, complimenting everything on my body. I slipped on the pair of heels and looked at myself once more. Perfect.

When I stepped out, Cara was pulling up her own dress, which was a beautiful white number. She had red heels on as well, which put the outfit together perfectly.

"Oh, look at you love!" She squealed and ran over to me.

"No babe! Look at you!" I said and turned her around so she could see herself.

"We look so fit." She said and I nodded. "Now lets get to that after party!" She said extending her hand to mine. I took it and out we went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bye, Babe!" Cara yelled from the drivers seat as I shut the passenger door.

"Call me, okay?" I said and she nodded. I walked up to the elevator doors of our hotel room. In minutes I was walking down the hallway. I knocked at the door. No answer. I knocked a few other times, and finally I heard footsteps. The door swung open to reveal Liam.

"Where have you been?!" He asked. His tone reminded me of my fathers tone when he'd find out that I snuck out for the night.

"After party."

"Oh, and you didn't bother telling us?" He asked again. Shit. Shit, shit.

"Oh, Liam we already knew." I heard Louis say from behind him. I shot him a bewildered look. How? I started to open my mouth to say something, but was cut off.