Chapter 40: All I Ever Wished.

Chapter 40

Bethany's POV

I was doing some chores around Cara and I's flat while she was at a photo shoot. Mine was scheduled for tomorrow in the late evening, which I was totally okay with.

I was trying to get my mind off of Harry and keep my brain busy. But nothing really seemed to work. I was starting to feel anxious for some reason and I usually get like this when something is wrong. It's a very rare feeling I get, but I've been getting it more often since I've known Harry.

As I was listening to Mayday Parade, on full blast I heard a faint knocking sound. I was home alone and I've seen a lot of those homicide shows where there's a stalker and the man stalks the single mom. It's creepy, but later on he attempts to rape her. Could this be it?! Nah, I think I'm over exaggerating..

I turn down my music and there it is again. I'm really starting to freak out. I get my handy baseball bat that I randomly had under my bed, and walk down the hall ever so carefully. The knocking continues. Doesn't this murderer have any idea on how to use a doorbell?! I finally reach the door knob and I step on my tippy toes to look through the hole.

Dammit! It's all scratched up and I can't see anything. Well, here goes nothing. I put the bat behind my back and open the door, to only be met with four figures in front of me. My jaw drops when I notice the familiar faces. "What..the actual...fuck?" I whisper to myself.

"H-hi. Bethany. Uh, can you put the bat down." Niall said and I didn't even realize I had the bat over my head ready to swing. Shit, this is awkward. I throw the bat across the room and hear it slam into something, but I'm too dumbstruck to even acknowledge it.

Just as I do so, the boys bombard me with bear hugs and I suddenly forgot how to breathe. "Uh...guys." I squeaked. "Can't. Breath." And they all pull away muttering under their breaths stuff along the lines of 'sorry' and 'oops'. I chuckle at how completely harmless these boys are.

"It's been too long Beth.." Louis says giving me a peck on the cheek. This causes all the boys to follow and kiss my cheek as well. My eyes started to fill with tears. I hadn't realized how much I missed them. Their loving and caring nature always used to brighten up my day. I never thought I'd have the heart to leave them, but being the idiotic douche bag I am, I did. I wipe the tears away quickly and sniffle all the snot up my nose. Ha.

"Have a seat, er the couch is kind of small-" I was cut off by screaming and somehow, I don't even know how, they manage to pile onto the couch and shove their flat butts onto it. It looked like they were comfortable, and I took my seat on the recliner.

"How you been Bethany?" Liam asks. I guess he's the only brave one to speak up to me.

"Just dandy." I reply with a fake grin. It slowly fades as I notice something's missing or in other words someone. The someone that has caused me to think out of proportion and cry myself to sleep. The man I have fallen so hard for, that there's no way to mend the wounds. The wounds are so deep that they might scar. You get what I mean, right?

"Harry decided not to come?" I ask, shakily. I don't know why I break down every time I mention him. It's just an instinct..

"Well love. I'm pretty sure he'd much rather be here. But there are some....complications. It's kind of the reason why we're here." Zayn says.

What?

They all sigh heavily and start whispering to one another. Maybe speaking of who will break the horrid news, I was so anxious to hear.

Niall finally cleared his throat. "Well. You remember that night where Harry brought Angie home right?"

"How could I forget?" I muttered

"I'm sorry I have to bring that up, but it's kind of important. Well, you see, Harry didn't use protection and uh, Angie is now Carrying his baby.." Niall said, barely loud enough for me to hear.

What? Did I hear that right? Am I dreaming or is this reality? I run out of the living area and into my room, slamming the door. I jump onto my bed and I hide my weak body under my white duvet. I want to get lost in this blanket. I want to leave this place. But I can't, and now I'm starting to over think..

All I ever wanted with harry and all I ever wished was now gone. There goes my hopes and dreams of Harry and I being together again. I know Harry has too much of a heart to leave his own child for a stupid, idiot like me. He's said it once before about the Emma situation and I'm sure he'll say it again. He doesn't want me and oh, does this answer my question.

I've been questioning my life so much. Have I made the right choice to leave the boys? No. Have I made the right choice letting Harry go out? No. If I would've chased after him, both our futures together would have been spared. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have hooked up with Angie. Maybe we could've been together and just talked our problems out like a normal couple would. But, you know what? Harry and I were never a normal couple. Yeah we did little lovey dovey shit here and there, but we weren't perfect. He hurt me emotionally and sadly, physically.

The thought of Harry being the abusive type scares me for his future. I couldn't bare to see Harry beating his soon to be child. I never would've imagined my Harry to be abusive. Was I the one who changed him? Did I overwork him so much, that the only option he had was to hit me? All these horrid questions raced through my mind and I have no answers for them. Never have I ever felt this alone in my life, when four loyal boys are sitting in my living room as we speak. Never have I ever felt so much pain in my heart and aching to be loved, by a man who doesn't love me back.

I couldn't bare to think that he would be having kids with a woman that wasn't me.

But things don't always go as planned..

I just want to end this all........

________________________________

THANKS FOR READING<3 it's not over yet, my darlings(;

I have planssssssss for this!!!!!!!!

I dedicate this chapter to all my active readers (:

xx Naomi