Chapter 38: Not to Mention..

I didn't sleep at all last night. I was too busy pondering on what I should do with Harry. Taking him back seemed so easy but yet so hard..

The thoughts and memories we had were kept fresh in the back of my mind. It seemed that we had more horrible memories than good. It pained me to know that all Harry and I had was drama and that we weren't strong enough to overcome it. It pained me to know that he broke his promise and left me lying there, looking pathetic.

I hesitated for at least an hour on calling Harry. What if he doesn't want me anymore? It's been long enough to get over me, but if he really loved me he'd pick up..

I clicked on the number and it rang until it went to voicemail. That was the answer to my question. He's over me, and it's time to get over him.

Harry's POV

My phone rang and I knew it was her. I knew she would call me sooner or later. I wanted to pick up the phone so badly, but I didn't want to real her back in. I wanted her to think that I was over her and maybe she'd eventually move on. Maybe she'll find someone who will make her his first priority. He'll take her out and wake up to her every morning. Kiss her and make love to her.

"Mate, you need to realize something." Niall said. We were currently in my room playing on my Xbox, even though I wasn't paying any attention to the game, which indeed annoyed the wee Irish man. "What?" I asked.

"She didn't do anything wrong. You always jump to conclusions. She loves you and I know she does. I really do hope there's a next time for you guys cause you two were made to be together. But if you keep acting like a total douche and ignore her, she'll move on and your chance will be gone."

"Well that was unexpected.." I say. I didn't want Niall knowing that I still didn't believe Bethany. I could see it in her eyes, that she was fond of Justin. It sounds stupid, but who wouldn't be fond of him? I'm sure if I was a teenage, hormonal Fangirl, I'd choose Justin over me any day!

I feel extremely bad for not trusting Bethany. How would you feel if you were in my shoes, seeing your significant other prancing around with a famous guy who makes millions of dollars and are rumored to be 'together'. You'd feel just dandy, am I right?

"Fine, I'll call her.." I said and rang her number again.

.

.

.

.

.

Voicemail. Just as I put down the phone, Angie walks in the door.

You're probably wondering why I haven't kicked her out yet, and she's not how you think she is. Yes, she can be bitchy but isn't everyone? She's honestly a decent girl and I might or might not have feelings for her.

Oh yeah, and not to mention. She's going to be the mother of my child.

Oh, Joy.

__________________________________

A/N: Harry is in a deep pile of shit! I'm sorry I'm sorry im sorry imsooryyyyyyyy but this idea legit came to my mind not too long ago :3

ANGIE'S PREGGERS WIFF HARREHS BABEH WHUT.

The main reason I haven't been posting is because I'm too caught up in my new fanfic (: I luub it ok k.

GO READ IT!!!!'

Anyways xxNaomi(;