Chapter 39: Pack your Things.

Yet, another obstacle to get through. I didn't want this to happen to Bethany and I. But I was so careless and wanted her to feel jealous of me. I wanted her to want me, but instead I got a girl pregnant. All my hopes of being able to get married first and enjoy it, were taken away from me in a blink of an eye. Being able to enjoy marriage and have a few kids, while living a normal life..

This is the second time something like this has happened, and the first time was a warning. I didn't take this warning this time and oh, how I wish I did.

I didn't tell the boys about Angie and her pregnancy. I know I should've the moment she told me, but I was so dumbstruck, I didn't sleep for days. I let her stay here with the boys and I, but they never acknowledge her. She's being treated as if she's a replacement or something, which is sort of true.

But, today I'm going to man up and tell the boys. I have no idea how they'll take this news, but they might cut me off for being irresponsible yet again.

"Babe, I'll be right back." I say and kiss Angie's forehead. It feels weird doing this to her, when I know in my heart Bethany deserves this love and affection. But if this woman, right here is going to birth my baby, then I must respect that and be there for her. I can't just treat her like shit, because that's not what a man would do..

I walk down the stairway that ended far too quick. I stepped onto the carpet to be met with the boys scattered around the living area. Some on the couch some on the floor, either watching television or on their devices. "Erm, boys?" I speak up and they all snap their necks to face me. Oh lord, this is harder than I thought..

"There's something that you may need to know. I'm so sorry I haven't come through and told you lads sooner, but, er.." I choke out. "Angie's p-pregnant." My breath hitched in my throat as I said that last word. Reality sets in and I feel my knees go weak and I can see it in there eyes that they aren't happy with me..

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Louis says. It shatters my heart to hear his tone of voice. It's that tone where you know someone hates you. I shake my head at his comment, and I honestly wish I was kidding.

"So you're saying that you got her pregnant and didn't even bother telling us Til now?" Liam asks. I nod my head. He puts his elbows on his knees and massages his temples. "You are in a deep pile of shit, Harry."

"I knew you were too irresponsible. You should have manned up and not have brought Angie back here. You're such a fucking idiot, and I don't know why I haven't beat the living shit out of you, yet!" Niall exclaimed. Tears started to fill my eyes, but I bit down hard on my lip trying to stop them. Anger and Rage filled my body with Niall's choice of words..

"So you're not happy that I'm going to be a father?!" I exclaim, turning into defensive Harry.

"Fuck no! You are still a baby yourself, Harry! You just love playing games, but this is reality! If you can't fucking handle a decent relationship, than you're no good for being a father." Niall snarled. That made me break down. My body gave way and I slumped down into a ball, on the floor.

How will I support this baby? Angie doesn't know anything about being a mother and we're not even 20 yet! I'm not working and neither is she. I can't believe people go through these problems everyday. It's so mind bothering, that I just want to pull all my hair out.

"Harry, you'll have to tell Bethany sometime." Zayn says.

"What if I don't? She's out if my life anyways and she doesn't love me." I mutter. The thought of her finding out, would break her heart and I didn't want that! I wanted her to be happy and live a drama free life.

"If you don't tell her we will." Louis said.

"What does that mean?!" I exclaim.

"C'mon boys, pack your things. We're going to New York." Liam said.

_________________________________

A/N: BAHAHAHAHHAH. I feel so evil OMG. I'm sorry I'm sorry it had to be donebcialsnf zhzjajdxjak.

Today was a good day <33

HAPPAY BIRFDAY MOMMMA!

xx Naomi