Chapter 10: Lies.

I am writing this on the computer so it may be a tad longer <3 i hope you guys don't mind (;

Bethany's POV

I woke up with an arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I almost forgot that I had had a little sleepover with Harry. I turned around ever so gently making sure i didn't wake Harry. I was now facing his perfect face and breathing in his scent.

I pecked his nose with a little kiss and he flinched. His eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Curly" I said grinning.

He groaned and closed his eyes. Rude. No hello? Good Morning?

Fine then. Ill just get up and maybe find something to eat in the kitchen. Judging by how Niall eats, I'm pretty sure they'll be food.

I started getting up, but Harry's strong arm was so tight around my waist that i couldn't move. Ugh.

I looked over and saw him smirk keeping his eyes closed. Bastard..

i finally gave up and just layed on my back. Maybe just go to sleep again? I decided to reach over to the side table and grab my phone and go on Instagram. My obsession.

I scrolled down my news feed. I replied to all the comments from my friends that all said something like "Where have you been?!" or "We should Hang out!"

I groaned. I missed my friends so much. Even if we were only on break for 2 days.

I decided to take a picture since I haven't posted one it what seemed years..

i took a picture of me with Harry sleeping in the back round. I posted it with no filter and just threw my phone on the ground.

i turned to my side and poked Harry's cheek. "Harrrrryyyyy" I whined.

"whaaaaaaaaaaat" he replied opening one eye.

"Get up Fatty!" i said.

"fine." He said giving me a sincere kiss.  

Okay. Unexpected, but Okay.

I pulled away and he groaned ." I'm Hungry." i said.

"and you're a tease." he replied letting go of my waist and sitting up.

I sat up as well and started down the stairs being greeted by 3 boys in some graphic tees and boxers. Watching a movie which looked like Toy Story.

"Well, Good morning" Liam said smirking.

I gave him a small smile, and walked towards the kitchen to see Niall.

"Hello" he greeted while stuffing a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Sup" i said popping the "p" .

I wasn't hungry anymore for some reason. What happened last night? Seriously. i just remember crying and going upstairs to sleep. I think we watched the notebook. I was totally Knackered last night as well. That might be the case of why i don't remember anything.

Harry's POV

I woke up finally to Beth poking my cheek. i kissed her wanting it to be long and romantic, but she pulled away and said she was Hungry. Then she walked out of the room.

I was going to follow after her but I didn't.

I just sat there and watched her leave. I don't know why but, she gave me a different feeling than other girls. She was different. We have been getting on well and i want to take it a step forward. She told me the other night that she felt the same, but did she really? Was she still into Zayn? All these questions ran through my mind.

I was interrupted by my ring tone that blared loudly. It was the ringtone i set to whenever i got a text.

i reached for my phone and saw the name, Emma. I slid my phone open and read the text;

From: Emma (:

Hey Harry. Want to meet up at our usual spot? We havent chatted in a while xxEmma

Emma was one of my exs that i never really talked about with Beth. I didnt think it was important. I replied back.

To: Emma (:

Sure thing. How bout in and hour?

From: Emma (:

Alright. See you then, Love

With that i got ready. I ran downstairs and realized Beth was still here.

"What are you all dressed up for?" Beth asked winking.

"Erm, just going out to Run a few Errands.." Why did you just lie Harry?! "Do you want to stay with the boys or..?"

"STAY STAY STAY" I heard Louis Scream.

"I guess ill stay then" she answered smiling, both her dimples showing.

"Alright see you guys" i said leaving the doors with my car keys in hand and closing the door behind me.

I just lied to Beth..

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note: OH NO. what will Happen? Please leave me feedback in the comments. I hope this was longer for you guys (:

xxNaomii