Chapter 12: Recovering

Bethany's POV

I stayed in Liam's arms as he walked over to the couch so we could sit down.

"Do you want to talk about it Beth?" He whispered into my ear.

"Not now Li." I said turning my head to his chest,

his shirt soaking with my tears. It didn't seem like he minded.

What had just happened? I finally admitted to liking Harry and it bites me in the butt. Why would I be so stupid? He really changed my mind about not falling in love. Maybe a 'relationship' just wasn't right for me at this time.

Niall walked into the living room.

"Are you alright Beth?!" He exclaimed.

I looked up at Ni.

"No" I said bluntly, but not Rude, and turned back to Liam's chest.

I could feel he sat next to me and took me from Liam's arms and into his own. He wasn't as muscular as Liam, for one, but I let him take me away from my Daddy. That's what I referred Liam as.

He sat me on his lap so I was looking straight into his eyes. He whispered, "Everything will be alright, Beth. I seriously have no idea what happened, but you're strong, and you'll get through it."

He kissed my forehead. I gave him a toothy smile. It wasn't a fake smile, that's for sure..

It seemed like the boys always had the right things to say. They always were here for me no matter what. I loved them for that.

I sat up from being slouched into Nialls arms and wiped away my tears. My eyes felt really puffy and there was no doubt that they were red.

"Thanks guys. For always being there for me." I said forcing a smile.

"Anytime Beth." Liam said.

"Anytime.." Niall said poking my side.

I swear I jumped four feet off the couch and onto the carpet. Did I ever mention that I was extremely ticklish on my sides. Dammit. Now they know my weak spot!

Niall smirked at me. Oh, no.

He jumped on top of me and started poking at my sides continuously.

"NOOO NIALL.L!! STOP PLEASE!" I screamed playfully. "LIAMMMMMMMMMM! SAVE ME! DON'T JUST SIT THERE YOU TWAT!"

I saw Liam stand and pick Niall up and sling him over his shoulder. He threw Niall on the love seat across from me. Who thought he was capable of carrying that fatty?

"NEVER FEAR. SUPERMAN IS HERE!" Louis shouted out of no where running into the living room with his superman shirt and boxers on.

I finally stood up.

Louis suddenly tackled me to the floor.

"LOUIS WHAT THE HELL! I HAD JUST GOTTEN UP." I screamed pouting at him.

"I saved you, and I didn't even get a thank you?" He said.

"YOU WERE KIND OF LATE THERE CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS" I exclaimed, playfully.

"Oh. Well, I shall help the pretty lady up then?" He said standing up and letting out his hand for me.

I took it.

The three boys all looked at each other and smirked. Uh-oh.

Soon, all three of them dog piled on me.

"Really guys?" I managed to get out.

"Yup!" They all said together.

I almost completely forgot about the Harry situation.

Almost.

They all got up off of me finally.

"I'm hungry. Someone cook me dinner." I said still on the floor.

"Yeah. Someone go cook!" Niall said laying beside me.

"Yeah Liam!" Louis said smirking at him walking into his room, which was downstairs, cause nobody loved him. Haha, just kidding.

"The only thing that I can make is chocolate chip pancakes. So Err, chocolate pancakes it is!" Liam said running over to the kitchen.

"OH YEAAHHHHHH" I said putting my arms in the air. They were heavenly. Don't judge.

Niall cuddled into me. I looked at him funny, but I cuddled back.

These boys, are absolutely amazing. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Harry's POV

I heard all the screams and laughter downstairs.

I especially heard Beth.

How she was so happy, and I wasn't the reason for her happiness.

I felt miserable. I kept thinking of ways to say sorry. But they were all no use. I don't think we'll ever have another chance together. I blew it.

I didn't want to go downstairs, because that would be plain awkward. Do the boys hate me? Do they even know what had happened? And if they do, will they say a word to me? Or will they just ignore me and be mad? I didn't want to lose anyone else from my life.

I just decided to look over the banister. I saw Beth and Niall cuddled up on the floor.

Jealousy was eating me alive.

Niall, I will kill you.

If only I had made a more wise choice, my life would be perfect.

If only....

_____________________________________________

Authors Note: I wrote this on my iPad mini lol. It was hard! Anyways. Leave me feedback please! Vote and fan as well (: more updates soon, I promise xxNaomii