Chapter 37: It's time.

Letting go is hard, but sometimes holding on is harder. I didn't want to leave Harry or the boys but I had that feeling I had too. I had to go back, but realized I couldn't because of my job. I haven't talked to Trevor or Josh in months I left the boys around 2 weeks ago and I honestly don't know where they are. They could be back in England for all I know. I can't stand not having them around with their playful aroma that they always fill me with.

I live a pretty low key life right now. Mostly, Relaxing from all the drama, Shopping with Cara, Eating with Cara, and watching movies with Cara. She was literally my only girlfriend that I had over here in New York. None of the other models seemed to come around to me. Mostly just a 'hi' and 'how have you been' sort of friendship. I've done two other fashion shows while I've been in the modeling business. They weren't as huge as the one with Bieber, but they were nice.

Louis often calls me but I ignore them. I feel really bad, but something just tells me to do so. I just can't and won't let anything from my past affect my future. It sounds shady, but I want nothing to do with them. Even though it pains me to admit it to myself, it's true.

"Babe, you have to talk to them sometime." Cara said, placing a hand on my arm. We were currently watching the Notebook on our flat screen tv. Yes, we share a flat because the modeling agency Said we could pick a roommate and it was no question we'd choose each other. I was sitting next to her on the ground with our backs against the Maroon leather couch. We had a white blanket spread across us with a bowl of popcorn in my hands. I was literally eating my life away. And it felt good.

"Love, please call them.." Cara said turning to face me and grabbing my hand I looked her in the eyes and they were filled with concern, and worry. I didn't want her to worry about me. I truly didn't.

"A-alright." I said setting the popcorn down at my side and getting up from under the blanket. My phone was on the side table next to the lamp. I grabbed it and ran down the hallway into my new room. It was nicely decorated, and the color scheme was a light pink and white with floral accents here and there. The designers did a brilliant job.

I slid my phone on and it unlocked. I wasn't going to call the boys. I wasn't going to do that because what if they were mad with my decision? I mean, why wouldn't they be? I walked out on them when I most likely needed them most. They wouldn't forgive me, and they probably already forgot about me. I huffed and scrolled down my contact list. I stopped at the 'J' and saw a name that made me smile. Josh.

I clicked on it hesitantly, and put the phone to my ear. What if hes mad with me? What if he thinks I'm too good for him? Okay, i really need to shut it with this "what if" shit. Its stupid.

The anticipation was killing me as the phone rang. It stopped and I heard a husky Australian voice, answer.

"Hello?" He said through the phone.

"Josh?"

"Beth?" He asked.

"Yes, it's me Josh."

"Oh my Gosh! I've missed you terribly!" He said over the phone. That was a good sign, and it meant he wasn't mad that I ditched him for a couple months. Ha..

"I've missed you too, Joshua." He laughed over the phone, because I rarely ever call him by his full name.

"I heard you're a model now?" He said. Oh shit. I haven't even told him that I'm a model! What. That means Trevor was probably freaking out.

"Yes, I-I am." I said rubbing the back of my neck. It hasn't really set in that I'm actually a model, and apparently I'm really good at it.

"You were made to be one, Beth. You were absolutely stunning!" He said. I admit I blushed but I thanked him anyways.

We talked for about an hour. Just catching up on things. He still works at the indoor go kart racing company and he was promoted to manager. I was so happy for him! He tells me that he hasn't found the right girl yet which certainly puts me to think. He was what any girl would ask for! Tall. Dirty blonde. Muscles. Has a sense of humor and isn't a complete douchebag.

I told him about the whole Harry situation. I didn't want to relive it, but I knew I needed to tell Josh. I told him about him and Angie and how Harry came home with her a second time. Josh was furious with Harry by now. I told him how I left them, and that I don't know if i regret it or not. I told Josh all this because he always has the right things to say.

"Sometimes Bethany, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they actually need to fall back together."

I hung up the phone after we said our goodbyes. It got me thinking about his last statement. Was it true? That whole thing on the lines of, 'if you love someone, let them go, and if they really love you, they'll come back.' Was this all true? I have been denying myself for two weeks and never got the chance to speak from my heart. Maybe it's time for Harry and I to fall back together.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's lame as balls /.\ SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO CORRECT DAT SHAT. I just wanted Bethany to realize that she's stupid for leaving HARREH. My goodness, is this girl nuts?! Lmao. Anywhozzles. GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY I PROMISE I WONT DELETE THIS ONE CUZ I LIKE IT OK OK. PEACE.

You betta read dat shit.

I'm watching you. O.O

x Naomi