Chapter 33: Two can play at this game.

Last night was absolutely the most perfect night ever! I got accepted to be a Victoria's Secret Model and Harry and I are together again. I can't be Anymore happier. My life had seemed to be crumbling at my feet, but now it's all falling into place with a dream career for any woman and a perfect boyfriend.

Edward gave me the details on when my next fashion show is. He said it was in three days which is a Saturday. He even informed me that the one and only, Justin Bieber will be performing and that ill have a chance to meet with him. He is gorgeous, I'm not going to lie.

It's the next morning and I'm up before little Harry is. I'm currently in his arms with our legs entwined. I hardly got any sleep last night because of my excitement. I turn on my side slightly to see his face. It's so perfect, with the little bit of acne. It makes him even more adorable. His long eyelashes, which are absolutely stunning, will soon flutter open and reveal his breath taking eyes. Why couldn't my eyes look like that?! They look like poop, in all honesty. I leaned his and kissed his nose and he opened his eyes.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"I love waking up to you, Bethany." He said with his raspy morning voice and kissed my lips. Ah. There goes the fireworks. He tried slipping his tongue in but I had my lips sealed shut. He groaned against my lips and pulled away. "C'mon, love." He said and I shook my head, lips still sealed and shaking my head.

"Why not?" He asked putting on an adorable sad face.

"You haven't brushed your teeth yet." I said and giggled. I honestly didn't mine, but mine as well tease the kid!

"Oh for corns sake." He said.

"Corns sake?" I questioned. He nodded and tried to lean in again put I put my hand over his mouth. He licked it and I squealed, leaving my mouth wide open. Harry had the opportunity, so he took it and slipped his tongue in anyways. Jerk off. I pulled away and he pouted once again. I only laughed. I realized my hand was covered in Harry's saliva, so I wiped it on his sweats that he was wearing.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* You *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss*" He said in between short loving kisses. Now that was cute. I smiled with my teeth and bit his nose a little.

"What was that for?!" He said rubbing his nose in between his fingers. All I did was shrug and a smirk came onto his face. "Remember when whittle Befany had braces?" Harry said, pinching my cheek. He was obviously making fun of me. Ugh, don't bring that up!

"Fuck off." I said turning around on my side and pretending to be mad at him. I can't ever stay mad at him, but lets just give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Oh c'mon!" He said and tried turning me over, but I refused. "You looked pretty hot with them, anyways." I shoved my elbow, not too hard but hard enough, into his stomach.

"I'm sorry Beth. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Pause.

"I'm truly sorry, please forgive me!" Another pause. He sighed. Just then I turned around.

"I'm not mad at you, you dork!" I said and laughed. He gave a sigh of relief and leaned in to kiss me again, but I leaned away, dodging his face. "But you have one punishment." I said.

"Fine." Oh he's in for it!

"No more kisses for the rest of the day!" I said and before he could object, I bolted out of the bed and I was out the door. I ran down the stairs, two at a time and was met with the living room carpet in between my toes. I had to think quick, so I hid behind the curtains. I didn't have time to think, so don't judge!

I could hear Harry's feet against the floor and running down the stairs like a mad man. I could see through the curtains, faintly, and Harry didn't look too pleased. But the. He had a smirk on his face. Whut.

"Okay then. Two can play at this game." He said, and he went into the kitchen. I could hear him open the pantry door. He walked out of the kitchen holding a blue box of Strawberry Poptarts. NOT THE POPTARTS HARREHHHH. I was about to leave my hiding spot, but then Realized I needed to keep my dignity. As much as it hurt for me to see Harry eating, my precious strawberry filled, frosted goodness, I wasn't going to let him off that easy. I needed a game plan, ASAP.

My phone my still in my sweatpant pocket from last night. Hell yeah! I texted the first person that came to mind. Louis!

To: Carrot Princess

I need back up Lou! I'm hiding from Harry and he has my beloved Poptarts held hostage. Do something ?!? xx Beth

I sent the message and he instantly replied back.

From: Carrot Princess

Roger that. x

"SUPERRRRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" I heard Louis' oh so familiar scream echo through the house. I saw him in only a T-shirt and boxers, running down the stairs. He didn't stop running and he jumped on top of Harry catching him off guard. It made Harry throw the poptarts. Oh my poor Baby. Btw, I'm talking about the poptarts. Ha. "What did you do to make Beth hide from you?!" Louis said, still on top of Harry.

"How did you-" Harry started but stopped. "Never mind. I reminded her of her brace face days and she got all booty tickled." He said it like a whatever kind of thing.

"She had BRACES?!?!" Louis exclaimed. And there goes my rescuer.

"Yeah! It was pretty hilarious.. But shh." Harry said putting a finger to his lips. Oh this boy is on. "She'd kill me if she found out I told you."

"Hell yeah I will." I said and stood up from my hiding place. I shot Louis a death glare which had him already running up the stairs. Oh wimpy, wimpy, Louis. I walked over to Harry real slowly with my arms crossed over my chest, not leaving eye contact with him. Once I got to him, I leaned down releasing my arms from being crossed and put my hands on his thighs.

"You, Mr. Styles, have been a very, naughty little boy." I said inching closer to his face. His eyes looked shocked and scared of what I was going to do next. "You don't want any more punishment...do you?" I asked slowly. He shook his head. I slid my hands a little further up his thighs, and his eyes widened. It made me smirk.

"Good, Harry." And with that I stood up straight and walked towards the stairs. I reached the top and pushed the door open with my foot and slammed it shut, leaving poor hormonal Harry to his misery.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

CUTE CHAPTA FTW. It was also a bit cheeky as well :3 lol

I ate a whole sloppy joe and I'm about to explode like foshizzle. I'm wearing sweatpants too ^~^ I luv dah rayn, but Not when it's rainin men. Not coOL.

x Naomi