Chapter 42: Niagara falls.

Chapter 42

Harry's POV

It's been about a couple hours since the boys left me. I didn't follow them because I couldn't. My main priority was taking care of Angie, since she is carrying my child. She's been sick, and throwing up. I feel bad that I put this all on her and dragged her into my problems. Everyone hates her and its all my fault.

"H-Harry. It's time to leave for our appointment." She whispered, peaking her head through the door. "Alright. I'll meet you in the car." I replied and she nodded. Angie's ultrasound was today, and I would be able to see my little creation. I'm not used to the fact that my life is changing forever and that I'm going to be a father.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the back door that led to the garage. I slipped into our car and backed out of the garage.

~

The ride to the hospital was awkward and Angie and I didn't talk once. We don't have a loving relationship and we keep our distance. I hate that she isn't Bethany. I hate that I'm not going to see the baby that I created with the one I truly love. Making this baby, was out of frustration and anger. I didn't want it to happen like this.

~

Angie was laying down in the dark room as I sat next to her. The doctor was running cold gel onto her stomach that was barely visible. "And there he is." The doctor said. He? It's a he? "You're about 4 months along." She said, grinning at me like some maniac.

My throat went dry. She's four months along?! We barely had sex, not much longer than a month ago. That means that the baby isn't mine. I looked over at Angie, and her head was in her hands. I could hear her soft sobbing and it broke my heart. "I'll leave you two alone." The doctor said after she cleaned up the remainder of gel that was on Angie's petite stomach. She shut the door behind her, and Angie's cries became more intense. I sat up from my chair, and pulled her into a hug.

"Shhh...it's alright." I said, trying my hardest to comfort her. "No it's not." She replied in between her sobs. "And why is that?" I ask. She pulls away from my embrace and wipes away her tears.

"The reason why it isn't okay, is because I don't know who the father is. I was so content that it was you, Harry. But at the same time, I didn't want it to be you. Not saying that you're a bad guy or anything, but I want you to be with Bethany. You two are perfect for each other. I can't believe I was the cause for you two to break up.." She says, sniffling and wiping her eyes once more.

I raised her chin up so we were looking eye to eye. "Please don't put this on yourself. It was my fault that this all happened. I'm sure you'll be a great mother, Angie. You were blessed to have this child for a reason. That reason will come into realization soon, when you hear his first cry or hear his first words. Everything will fall into place, love. I promise." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Thanks Harry. Now go get Bethany back.." She says pushing me away playfully.

"I'll try. Good luck, love." I say and with that, I run out of the hospital and book a flight straight to New York from my phone. I hope I'm not too late.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Million hours later)

I walked up to her doorstep. Louis and I have been texting non stop and I finally got the information out of him. Her address, city, area code and everything else to help me get to her. It might sound stalkerish, but I'd do anything for my girl. All I wanted was to take her into my arms, and tell her that nothing is stopping us from being together anymore. No baby. No other girl. Nothing.

I knocked at the door, and it swung open to reveal Niall. "What the fuck? get out!" He screamed. "No way man. I didn't fly over a million miles just for you to kick me out." I stated. Just as Niall was about to cuss me out, a hand appeared on his shoulder and pushed the fuming Irishman away. My best friend was now standing before me. "H-hey, Lou." I stuttered. I admit, I was getting a little teary eyed because we haven't been civil with Each other.

He sighed deeply and looked at the ground. It pained me to know that he wasn't happy to see me. In pretty sure I disgusted him. "You aren't welcomed here, Haz." He muttered. "Please-" I began, before I heard a loud scream coming from inside the house. It didn't seem manly, but painful and dainty. The only person that could belong too would be Bethany. My baby girl.

I pushed Louis out of the way and barged through the house, dodging the boys who were attempting to block me from getting to my girl. I followed the sound of the shower and walked through a room and entered the ensuite. I pushed the curtain aside and gasped as my breath hitched in my throat, at the sight of a lifeless Bethany. She laid there in the floor of the slick, wet surface with the shower head still running. There was blood coming from some part in her body, but I couldn't make it out.

I did the first thing that came to mind. I picked her up, not caring that my outfit would get soaked. As she was in my arms, bare, I reached over and snatched a towel from the rod next to the tub. I sat on the closed toilet and did my best to swaddle Beth in it. I rocked her back on forth as she laid across my lap, with her head deep into my chest.

"Please Bethany. Please be okay.." I whispered hoping she would hear me. I kissed the top of her head and tears started to fill my eyes. "E-everything I alright. I promise you, okay?" I choked out. I didn't know if I should call the ambulance or not. My mind was racing, but my attention was on nothing but Bethany. The fact that she was so helpless broke my heart. I didn't even know what caused this.

All of a sudden she twitched in my arms and her eyes fluttered open. "Oh, thank God." I said exhaling. "What the fuck?" She whispered trying to escape my arms, but I pulled her back into me. "No Love. Don't fight me right now." I said "please." I begged and she eased up. She started to stare into space and it Scared me.

We stayed like this for a few minutes as I watched her beautiful eyes flickering back and forth, staring at random things. Out of no where, she managed to stand on her feet. I looked down at my lap and there was a blood stain on my inner thigh. "Oh my Gosh. You're bleeding!" I cried out.

"Fucking shit..." She mumbled. "What?" I asked confused. Please don't be serious!

"I'm on my damn period." She said again, her cheeks now a flaming pink color. "Oh erm. Is there anything I can do?" I asked, utterly confused. What the hell do you do when a girl is on their period? "Do you need Pads or Tampons? I can run to the store-" I continued but she cut me off. I felt so idiotic for not knowing what to do. Hey, I don't have a vagina that bleeds every month!

"No. Just can you get me a pair of clothes?" She asked. I smirked. "No thanks. I quite like you like this." I replied.

"Okay, well if you don't get me clothes now, I'll start bleeding Niagara Falls all over the place from my vagina." She said. I squirmed and ran out of that bathroom quick, heading for her underwear drawer..

______________________________

A/N: FILLLLLERRR CHAPTA(:

I know it's rushed but ain't nobody got time for detail GUUUUURL.

Thanks for the reads <33333 OMG I love you guys. xxNaomi