Chapter 32: Congratulations.

I was so nervous after I got back from the casting. I didn't know if they liked me or not. The anticipation was killing me!

It was 11:00 pm and Harry, Liam, Zayn and I were the only ones up. Figures.

"Stop pacing Beth! I know you'll get in." Zayn said from the couch. I was biting my dead skin on the sides of my nails again but I looked up and gave him a small smile.

"Forsure! You're model material." Liam added which made me laugh. I guess I was model material? It just doesn't dawn upon me that I am. Like it doesn't fit me. Bethany Mata. A Victoria's Secret Model.

Nope.

"I'm tired.." I said. They all nodded and I gave Liam and Zayn a kiss on the cheek goodnight and went to the bedroom. I heard someone hot on my footsteps and I knew who it was. Harry.

I opened the door and jumped onto the bed face first onto the pillow. I was so tired of waiting for them to get back to me! Just tell me I'm not in. Just tell me now! I'd rather be told I didn't get in than wait this long for a yes. Honestly!

"Stop worrying, Beth." Harry said sitting up against the head board with his legs flat on the bed.

"Shxienvcuajengaian." I said through the pillows.

"I love you too." He said and I could here the smirk in his tone. I scoffed. Oh my gosh.

I raised my head from the pillow and looked at Harry. "I didn't say that, you twat." I said and put my face back into the pillow. I realized that Harry and I will be sleeping together. Oh the joy!

Then it went quiet. It wasn't an awkward quiet, but a comfortable one. It gave me sometime to think. What was I going to do with this boy? He obviously has something for me, yet I ignore him in all ways possible. It's kind of shady, I know. I do love him. He's the only one for me, but I don't want to admit it to myself. Even though I just did. Wow. Awkward.

"What you thinking about?" Harry said. I could feel him change positions on the bed and he was now laying on his side with his head propped up with his arm.

"Us." I said honestly.

"Is there even this so called 'us'?" Harry asked.

"I think so.." I said.

"Well I know so Bethany. If you give me one last chance and I can treat you how you deserve to be treated. I gave you all the time you could possibly need and I want an answer. It's killing me inside not knowing how YOU feel about me."

"I love you." I blurted. "I do in all honesty. It's been killing me too Harry. My mind says one thing, but my heart says another." I said.

"What does your mind say?" He asked putting his eyebrows together.

"It says to stay away from you." I whispered. He looked down and I could've sworn I saw tears going down his face.

"But I'm going to listen to my heart this time Haz." I said, putting my thumb to his cheek wiping away his tears. He looked up at me with those beautiful Green eyes. "I forgive you."

He smiled so wide that I thought his face would be permanently like that. I scooted closer to him so our noses were close to rubbing against Eachother.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered. I bit my lip and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed my lips. It was with passion and not like one of those soppy rough ones. It was full of emotions. Good emotions. Our lips moved in sync and they fit together perfectly. There were unbearable sparks running through my brain. It was insane. We both pulled away, our chests rising up and down rapidly.

"I love you so much Bethany." He said in between kisses. Oh gosh, how I missed this. "Will you be my girlfriend, once again? I promise to never leave you or hurt you in anyway." He said.

"I would love too Harry." I replied and then to be pulled into another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I pulled away and he whimpered. "We need sleep." He groaned and gave me one last kiss.

Just as we were getting comfortable, my phone buzzed on the nightstand. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Ms. Mata? You have been accepted. Congratulations."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

So their back together and she's a model? Hmmmmmmm (; WARNING THERE WILL BE ALOT OF DRAMA IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

xx Naomi