Chapter 28: I love you so much, it hurts.

I ranted to Josh about my feelings as he drove me home. This is what i get for not having any girlfriends!

I don't regret it, because he actually has really good advice. I told him all about Harry and what he has done to me. Josh keeps telling me 'Once a Cheater Always a Cheater' and that I should just give up.

But for some reason I can't. I can't give up on Harry. Even if he slapped me and cheated on me. He's still the same Harry deep down. I snapped out o my deep thought and wondered where the hell I should get dropped off.

"Can you take me to, er, my Grandma's house?" I asked Josh but I was really referring to the boys' apartment. If I told him I was going there it if I even thought about it he wouldn't let me.

He raised his left eyebrow at me. "Sure?"

I gave him the directions and we were now pulling into the exact same spot I was in earlier today. Now I'm getting second thoughts about this. The butterflies are uncontrollable in my stomach and I can't seem to sort out the words I'd tell Harry.

"Thanks, Josh. For everything." I said and I reached over the glove compartment and gave him a hug.

"Anytime, Beth." He said releasing me. "Don't forget, about me and if you need anything, I'm here."

"Thanks again." I said an kissed his cheek. I smiled at him, reached for the door handle and lugged it open.

Here goes nothing.

I made my way down the familiar walkway. It seemed like the trail of tears if you ask me! All the thoughts roaming through my head were starting to make me want to turn around and just run to Tijuana. Don't ask why I just thought of that, but I did.

What if Harry doesn't want me? What if he's still on the couch eating Angie's face? I couldn't bare to see that again. It killed me inside.

I made it to the front door and knocked lightly. I heard footsteps and the doorknob twisted. Oh crap. Its too late to run to Tijuana now. I was now face to face with my daddy, Liam.

Before I could even think I was taken into a bone crushing hug, with a familiar scent filling my nose. His body seemed more toned and I let myself melt into the hug, before I couldn't catch my breath. Oh great.

"Can't. Breath." I muttered and he released me, thank the heavens. I thought he was planning to murder me. Ha.

"Beth, I've been worried sick about you! I hope you don't think I hate you or-"

"Liam, I don't hate you. Just get me inside cause its hella cold outside!'

"Right, right." He said and allowed a little space so I could squeeze through.

I walked into the house and the downstairs was vacant. Right. I kind of forgot that it was almost 10 to 12 in the morning. I know Liam likes to stay up a little after the boys to make sure everything is safe. So overprotective and I love him for that.

"Their all in their rooms. Feel free to wake them up. They've been worried sick about you and Louis has been taking this real hard." Liam said. All I did was nod and run up the stairs, two at a time.

My first instinct was to go see Louis. But I didn't. I wanted to see Harry. I walked quietly down the hallway and pushed open the door ever so lightly.

I could hear muffled cries and sobs coming from the lump that lay limply on the bed.

I did whatever came first into my mind and climbed into bed with him. This is so wrong, but yet so right.

He turned to face towards me and I could see his puffy red eyes, thanks to the moonlight.

"Bethan-" he started but I put my finger to his lips.

"Shhhh. It's okay, Haz. I'm here now and that's all that matter." I said retreating my finger from his plump lips and moving them to his curly brown hair. Then down to his neck massaging it.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"It's okay, Harry." I replied.

"It's not okay, unless you show me it's okay."

I leaned in to his face and lightly kissed his nose. It was runny, but I didn't care. He still looked perfect.

"I forgive you." I whispered, our foreheads glued together.

"I love you so much, Bethany it hurts." He said.

"I know Harry. I love you too."

Then he caught me off guard and kissed my lips. Romantically. The fireworks exploding through my veins. The feeling was so amazing, and It was like a drug. I was so addicted to this and not being able to kiss Harry caused me to have withdrawals. His lips fit perfectly into mine and I tangled my hands in his curls.

We pulled away, our chests moving in sync. Moving up and down rapidly.

"Now go to sleep." I told him and kissed his forehead. I was a little bit further up on the bed, so he nuzzled his face perfectly into my neck and suddenly feeling his hot breath trickle against my skin.

___________________________________

A/N:

AH THEY SO CUTEEEEE OMG FEELS.

I dedicate this chapter to Cassidee cause I want too, k? K.

xx Naomi