Chapter 7: Im so glad you feel the same way.

Still Bethany's POV

The rush it gave me when I kissed him. When I was with Zayn, I never felt this way. N E V E R .

I pulled away, not wanting too, but needed too in order to give him some words of reassurance.

"I am so glad you feel the same way." Is all I said.

Right when I said that he gave me his cheeky smile and crashed his lips into mine.

The kiss was passionate, our lips moving in sync. It wasnt sloppy like Zayns. Why did I keep comparing Zayn to Harry? I need to stop doing that.

He pulled away, and looked me in the eyes while moving a few pieces of my chocolate brown hair away from my face.

"You're so beautiful Beth, you know that right?" He asked.

I blushed and started to get up, but once again he pulled me back and cuddled me in.

I'm so glad we had winter break already and I didn't have to get ready and go to my bloody school to see all the people I personally do not care for.

I started to fall asleep in his arms, breathing in his natural scent. My nose was pleasured, if that makes any sense.

Then my phone started to blare the song "A team" by Ed sheeran. I was getting a text. Great way to ruin the moment, eh phone?

"Nice ringtone babe." Harry said grinning again.

I rolled my eyes and reached over Harry, making sure I jabbed my elbows into his side, to grab my iPhone off of the side table.

I looked at it, and the text was from Zayn. What the hell does he want!?

I slid the slide to unlock thing and read the text:

"Hey Beth, lets hang out today so we can talk over a few things."

No way in hell was I giving up this special moment with the guy that actually cares for me for Zayn, the guy that broke my cold blooded heart.

"What's up with the face you're Makin?" Harry asked worrying.

I didn't even notice I was making a face.

"It was a text from Zayn asking me to hang out with him" I said sticking my tongue out and throwing my phone on the floor.

Thank goodness I had carpet.

"Well if you wan-" he started but I cut him off by putting my finger against his lips.

"No. No. No. You must be stupid to think I would want to hang out with him" I retorted removing my finger.

"Well I did see you guys together that one time and the oth-" he started again but I cut him off with a peck on the lips.

"I'll shut up" he said with a cheeky smile.

"What should we do today styles?" I asked laying on my back not making eye contact with him.

"Well maybe we could go to the mall?" He suggested.

He knew I loved the mall. We used to go to a certain mall as kids, or Tweens. Pfft, what the hell were Tweens?! Seriously. The malls that had the least people there I instantly loved. People make me anxious, not gonna lie.

"Yeah sure." I said agreeing with him for the first time in my life it seemed.

We both got out of bed and stretched.

"Can I stay in while you change, or.." He asked me giving that grin again.

"What the hell do you think, Harold?!" I said.

"Um, yes?" He replied.

"GET OUT" I said shooing him away and kicking his bum.

I shut the door and picked out my outfit. I picked out a flowy white top and an emerald green, just like Harry's eyes, high low skirt. I picked out some strappy nude sandals to go with it.

I walked into my bathroom, which was connected to my room. I took out my straightener and waved out my hair and parted my hair down the middle.

Perfect.

I walked out to see Harry leaning up against the wall on his iPhone probably on twitter.

"Shall we?" I asked holding my hand out.

He looked at me up and down and took my hand.

"We shall, gorgeous" he replied.

__________________________

So what'd you think eh? I think is the best one yet cxx

Feedback ? Xx Naomi