Chapter 16: An old Friend.

Bethany's POV

Harry and I have been getting on real well. Yes, he's still my cheeky boyfriend, and I really do love him. Love is a very strong word, but Harry always brings me that strong feeling. It makes my stomach do some gymnastic shit. Sometimes I do wonder if we are taking things fast, but I'm enjoying it. I am committed to this boy.

Harry and I have been sleeping with each other. No sexual activity, just simply cuddling. It's not always something physical when you sleep with someone. I absolutely love beginning my day with Harold, and ending it with Harold.

He was still fast asleep next to me with his arms tightly around my waist. I usually wake up before him and It gives me a chance to stare at his perfect, yet imperfect face. His imperfections, made him perfect. If that makes any sense.

I heard my phone buzz on the side table, and I extended my long arm to grasp it.

The text was from my friend, or should I say ex, Jonathan.

Jonathan was my first love. As so I thought. We were together throughout middle school and high school. He was the most loving and caring guy I had ever met at the time. His looks were just as awesome as his personality. He was tall, but not too tall and had a nice body that suited him well. He didn't cheat, and he stayed faithful. The only reason we split, was because I had moved schools in the 11th grade and I was in a totally different area than him. We tried long distance, but knowing me, I'm a bit touchy. I couldn't stand not seeing him. We both agreed it was best to split. Of course It was sad, and heart wrenching to do so, but ever so often we talk on the phone or have those nice friendly text convos. We don't hate each other and we have a civil friendship.

That text said:

From: Jonathan! (:

'Hey Beth! Long time no talk?! Lets go for some coffee. Maybe we could catch up on things x Jon"

I instantly replied back, with a huge grin on my face.

To: Jonathan! (:

'Of course! At the usual meet-up in around 20?'

From: Jonathan! (:

'Alright, love. See you soon x'

Well I guess I have to get ready.

I carefully tried to loosen the grip of the beast that was holding me captive. He wasn't budging, and I could see the smirk on his face, with his eyes still closed.

"Why are you up this early, gorgeous?" He asked fluttering his eyes open to reveal those breath taking green orbs that make me melt.

"I'm going for some coffee and meeting up with an old friend." I said kissing his nose.

"Aliceson?" He asked.

"No..."

"Then who?" He asked scrunching his face, making his eyebrows come together.

"Jonathan"

"Oh.." He replied sounding a bit unsure.

"Don't worry babe. I'll come back and make it up to you for the time that I'm gone" I said winking at him.

He smiled his cheeky little grin.

"Alright. Be safe. Now give daddy some sugar." He said sitting up and leaning into me.

I leaned in as well, but soon got up from his grip, leaving the boy alone kissing the air. Cute.

"You, tease."

I winked at him again, before getting my clothes, which Was an oversized white jumper with maroon colored skinny jeans.

I walked over to the bathroom, which was connected to Harry's room and took a quick shower, only washing my body. 'Second day hair, Is always good hair' I always told myself.