Chapter 11: Broken

FYI: I am using my iPhone for this chapter. I hope it will be long enough to satisfy you guys {:

Harry's POV

As Emma drove me home, I was contemplating whether to tell Beth the truth or not.

If I don't tell her, and she finds out from someone else other than myself, I'm sure she'd be even more broken.

I finally decided that I'd tell her once I got settled into the apartment.

I looked like shit and my clothes smelt of alcohol. I know she'd already suspect something.

I didn't make any eye contact with Emma. I just couldn't. Why would I be so stupid?! I had second thoughts about this, but I still agreed to go to a bar with my EX.

She pulled into the parking garage.

"Thanks Emma." I said forcing a smile and getting out of the car.

"I know everything will be fine, Harry" she said.

"I hope so.." I replied. With that I closed the door and headed towards the elevator.

I pressed the number 5 and the doors closed.

The doors opened and I was now walking down the hall.

I reached the door 23B.

I knocked on the door and It took a while for someone to answer.

The door opened and I was face to face with Beth...

Bethany's POV

"I'll get the door, Li!" I said.

"Kay, love" he replied.

I skipped over to the door and turned the knob.

I was now face to face with Harry.

I instantly was hit with the scent of alcohol. His perfect curls messed up and bags under his eyes, which weren't a bright emerald green anymore. They were so much more dull.

What had happened to him? He seemed knackered and he had a slight look of guilt on his face.

"H-Harry?" I said weakly.

What else was I supposed to say?! He looked horrid.

"Beth, we need to talk" he said looking like he was about to burst into tears..

Oh, no.

"K" I said heading up the stairs with him following close behind.

I didn't even hug him, or kiss him hello. I was so surprised to see him at the door. I didn't want to touch him cause of his scent.

I reached the door to his bedroom and he sat on his bed as I just stood.

"Beth." He started. "I lied to you about having to run errands"

Obviously. He reaked with alcohol.

"I met up with my ex, Emma. We had a couple of drinks and.."

Oh no. Please no.

"We had sex" he finally blurted.

I could literally feel the world spin under my feet.

My heart felt like it had been shattered into many pieces right in front of me..

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even cry.

It was like my whole body stopped operating.

"I promise you Beth. It meant nothing, and we were both intoxicated" he said.