Chapter 10: All Wrong..

Bethany's POV

I kind of felt uncomfortable without Harry here. I already missed him. Waitt, what? Okay, i think i might be falling for him. Whenever he is around, it just feels right..

I have known him for a long time and we know eachother so well. I get on real well with him and all, and i kind of want to take it a step further and get serious.

"BETHHHHHHANNNNYYY!" Louis shouted.

"BOOOOOBEAAAAR" i yelled back.

"How do you know of that nickname may i ask?" he asked confused.

"That was Harrys contact name for you and i saw it pop up when you called" i said winking.

"Oh. So, how far have you and Harry gotten?" he returned the wink

I could feel my face getting warm.

Why am i blushing?!

"we're just friends, Louis. He's all yours" i said.

"well it didnt seem like you two were 'just friends' last night!" he said smirking.

"Yeah." Liam said jumping into the convo. "I can see in his eyes the way he looks at you. Its different."

"He used to look at me that way!" Louis said pouting and looking away.

Oh, Lou.

"I just dont know if i want to take it to the next level with Harry. Hes a good guy and all but i cant risk getting hurt again." I said to the boys.

"If you dont give love a try, youll never know. Trust me. I was afraid of falling in love with my girl, Danielle, but i gave it a try and i dont regret one thing." Liam said walking over to me. "Harry wouldnt hurt such a wonderful girl like you." he said giving me a reassuring side hug.

It felt nice having someone to talk to since Aliceson never was around since she went on Holiday in California. I barely met the boys and it feels like i have known them for ages..

Harry's POV

I pulled up into a parking space in front of the local Bar that Emma and i always went to. I went inside and saw her sitting at a stool in front of the bar. I quickly made my way over to her.

"Emma!" i said as she got up and hugged me.

"Omg! Harry! Its been ages!" she said grinning.

She had already bought her drink, so i told the bartender i wanted a glass of Vodka.

*2 hours later*

I was on my ninth or tenth drink. I couldnt see anything, and my head was throbbing. Emma didnt seem affected since she only had a couple of drinks.

She looked fit.

No Harry. You're committed to Bethany and you can't screw it up.

"Harry, Youre took drunk. Let me drive you home." she said to me.

I couldnt really understand her but she said something about home and i nodded.

I followed her to her car and she started the vehicle.

My head was still aching and all i wanted to do was go to the loo and sleep.

Bethany's POV

*The next day*

Harry didnt come to the apartment at all last night. I just assumed that he went to his other flat that he mentioned.

The night was pretty crazy, judging that Harry left me with 3 boys who had so much energy it wasnt even funny! But im not going to complain because they were nothing but amazing to me. We had gotten to know eachother alot last night and they were very "therapudic" . Especially Liam.

I fell asleep downstairs with the guys because we had another movie night watching Toy Story 3. I slept on the couch while the boys slept on the floor.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. My stomach growled. YUM.

I sat up and walked over to the kitchen to see liam at the stove flipping the pancakes.

WAIT WERE THOSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS I SEE!?

"Hey Li" i said.

"oh, hey Beth" he looked back at me and grinned.

I grabbed a plate and took one from the plate that Liam had set all the finished pancakes on. They were pretty delish. Who thought Liam Payne could make something so heavenly?!

If only Harry were here to taste these....

Harry's POV

I woke up to my head throbbing. I was in a bed, but it didn't seem like mine?

I could've sworn I didn't have cheetah print sheets!

What the Hell?

I looked over to see a blonde head of hair next to me.

Emma.

I felt too free, and i realized i was naked..

What. The. Fuck..

"Harry.." she said. It startled me but i replied.

"erm..yeah?"

"i think we-" she started but i cut her off.

"NO."

"um..yes." she said looking ashamed.

I put my head into my hands.

"im so sorry Harry. I know we had something before..and i thought you felt the same still. I felt no spark." she said almost crying.

"its okay Emma. I was drunk, and you were a bit tipsy. It wasnt intentional.."

"but i didnt stop" she replied.

"Can we just drop the subject, Emma? I need to tell someone the truth and hope that someone forgives me for what i have done. Take me Home will you?" i asked and she nodded..

Bethany was in for a surprise today...

______________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: OH NO. Cliff hanger? {; i would write more, but i gotta shower lol. Tell me what you think in the comments. Also maybe a vote? thanks much.

<3 Naomii