Chapter 29: Deal.

I woke up sweating. I fluttered my eyes open and took in the area that i was in. Where was I? This is definitely NOT my room and why am I sweating. I try to wiggle around, but something or perhaps someone isnt allowing me too. I look down and I see a head full of curls in my arms.

Oh No.

Why was I here? All that couldn't have been true. Me forgiving Harry. I'm so stupid and vulnerable. I hate it. Seeing him cry was probably the worst thing I've seen in a while. It was so weird for Harry to cry, because I've always known him to be Mr. Tough Guy. He never showed his emotions and now that he did, I know this was serious.

I think the only reason why I, quote on quote, "forgave" him, was to stop him from crying. at least thats what I'm telling myself. The real reason is because I was tired of all this bull. For some reason all this fighting isn't worth it. People make mistakes, I get it. I've made a few in my lifetime as well and if I was in Harry's situation, I'd want another chance also. Even though in my book, I've gave him one too many.

When he said he wasn't giving up, he kept his word. I know he did. If he didn't then why was he still here? Why wasn't he at some sluts house? Why was he crying in bed and when he saw me his face softened? If he really, truly didn't care, he wouldn't be here now and I now that for a fact. Because I'm the one who gave up. I left him. Not intentionally, but I did.

"Beth." I heard a small, raspy voice whisper under me.

"Yeah, Haz." I whispered, running my hands gently through his curly hair.

"I love you." He faintly said.

"I love you too." I blurted. It was just an intention to say. But, Did I though? Did i love him? I mean if I didn't love this boy, I certainly wouldn't be here. I would be with Josh and Trevor. After all he's put me through, any girl would run away. But for some reason, I don't. I stay for that one reason and one reason only.

Because, I love him.

Then a thought occurred. We weren't together. He was the one who called a break. That thought ruined the moment, completely. He probably doesn't want me. He probably feels bad for me, that's why he said he loved me. If I don't stop over-thinking now, my heads literally going to explode and I ain't cleaning that mess.

"Haz." I said. He muttered a 'hm' In response.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why, what?" He said sitting up from my embrace and now looking me in the eyes. I couldn't read his emotion because his face was unreadable.

"Why did you cheat?" I squeaked, trying to hold back the tears. They were already lined up on my waterline and if I were to close my eyes or even blink, they would fall. Then he'd know I'm weak. Vulnerable.

"I honestly don't know..." He said looking down at his hands. Wow.

"You don't know?" I said. Oh shit. There goes the tears.

"Oh Beth, please don't cry. You're making this harder for me." Geez. Is everything about him?!

"I have feelings too Harry." I snapped. He reached to wipe away my tears that were falling onto my cheeks but I swatted his hand away. I don't know why I did that, but I was scared. Scared that he might hit me. Who knows what he's capable of.

"Why did you do that?" He asked looking defeated. I think he was referring to me swatting his hand away..

"I-I thought you were going to h-hit me." I said. Crap. Another tear.

"Bethany, I'd never hurt you!" He said coming closer but I scooted away.

"That's a lie." It was. He had hurt me numerous times.