Chapter 31: Casting..

I'm actually going ahead with this plan. I'm going to apply to be a Victoria'a Secret Model.

The boys and I are now on a plane heading to New York City. I can't believe I'm doing this. They had an open call and I took it.

The boys were so supportive with this idea and I actually did a photo-shoot. I called up an old friend who did photography and he came down to take my pictures. I have had modeling experience before, which is probably surprising.

I am so nervous because I know these people are very critical. They may not like me and that scares me. I hate being rejected!

I felt someone take my hand and squeeze it. "You okay, love?" I heard the familiar Irish accent say.

"Of course." What a lie. I was literally about to crap my pants. I over think things way too much..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The plane finally landed and the boys and I made our way out of the airport. Since they were to lazy to think about renting a car, we went by taxi. Harry signaled a yellow cab and it stopped right in front of us.

I struggled putting my bag into the trunk, until a large pair of hands took the suitcase from me.

Harry.

"Thanks." I said and made my way over to the side door and climbed in. It was cramped and I wasn't too keen of it. Meh.

After a ton of butts in my face, we finally reached the entrance of the hotel. We all piled out of the small cab. I was so tempted to kiss the ground and praise it, but I kept sane and went to retrieve my bag from the trunk.

I followed close behind the boys but it distracted of all the signs and billboards. This place is magnificent.

People pushing around hurrying to their destinations. The many lights and sky high buildings. It's so overwhelming. I love it.

I snapped out of my awe, and picked up my pace to where the boys were, standing in front of the elevator. They work fast.

What do you know! We're in the hotel room. It was real nice, matter of fact. It had 3 separate bedrooms, a nice size living room and kitchen with a little dining area that seated 6. It just dawned upon me that I will have to share a room with someone.. Oh joy.

"So who do I share with?" I asked out of the blue. Harry made a voice in his throat that caused my attention to go to him. He obviously wanted me to sleep in his bed. I glared at him. "Fine.." I sighed and sulked to the farthest bedroom in the hallway. The room was quite decent and I loved it. It was one of the rooms that had its own ensuite. Perfect.

I threw my bags down on the bed and I remembered that I had to call an important someone. The man behind the casting crew of Victoria's Secret, Edward Razek. I saved his number into my contact list. I hit the contact with my thumb and it was now ringing.

"Hello, Edward Razek speaking." A man said through the phone.

"Yes, Hi! I'm Bethany Mata and I'd like to apply to be a Victorias Secret Model. I heard you were casting today." I said nervously over the phone and nibbling at the dead skin on the side of my nail.

"Ah! Yes! We've gotten your Photos, Ms. Mata! Come down in an hour or so?" He said.

"Sure thing Mr. Razek!"

"Take care, now!"

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and realized I had to get ready. I wanted to look as natural as possible. I haven't been working out, but my body is in shape thank goodness! Hell knows what I'll be doing at this casting thing...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am currently standing in a black lace bra with matching underwear. They had me change into this right when I got here, since this is a Victoria's Secret casting. Duh. I slipped on the Black heels that they provided for me and stood up. They were around 5 inch heels so I was around the height of 6'4. I walked in them pretty comfortably, towering over all the stylists and makeup artists.

"It's your turn, Bethany!" A lady with a head set on her head said from behind the curtain. I'm honestly not nervous at all!

"Okay, thanks." I muttered and made my way to the side of the curtain. Here goes nothing.

I appeared from behind the curtain and started strutting at a decent pace. There were cameras everywhere pointed at me and I smiled. I know they look for girls with personality, so mine as well embrace it.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Niall and Harry. They volunteered to come with me so I agreed. Their mouths hung open and I smirked. They've never seen me like this. I feel amazing.

I stopped right in front of the table where I'm pretty sure Edward was there. I shot them a smile and turned on my heel walking back behind the curtain. Phew. That was painless!

"Great job Bethany!" I heard from behind me, recognizing the voice. Niall.

I turned around and smiled. I gave him and Harry a hug. I was about 2 inches taller than the both of them which made it awkward to hug them.

"Now we just wait for the results." Harry said and I smiled. What if I do make it? My life will change forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

HAY SO IM AT IN N OUT WITH CASSIDEE YO. (;

xx Naomi