Chapter 24: He's Thirsty.

Bethany's POV.

It's been a month since Harry and I had made up. Unfortunately, my winter break was officially over and I had to go back to university. Which meant that Harry and I would have to survive on long distance. Joy. We promised each other that we'd call every night until we reunite. Sounds typical, I know. But hey! That's what you do when you're in love.

University is fun I have to admit. I made some new friends because I switched majors. I now am studying fashion and design. (A/N: keep in mind that I have no idea what it's like to be in university so....go along with it xD lol) Trevor, is one of my good friends. He's not like other guys though, because he doesn't exactly like the opposite sex. Catch my drift? I adore him so much. He keeps me stable since Harry isn't here. Lately Harry hasn't been calling so often. I kind of just pushed that thought away since I didn't want my mood being brought down.

Trevor and I share a flat in London because I couldn't stand the fact of living alone. I always lived with either my family or my roommate, Thalia. Sharing a flat is brilliant actually. I haven't told Harry yet since he decided not to call. Bastard. Stop thinking about him Beth! Ugh.

"BETHHHHHHAAAAANNNNNYYYYYYYYY!" I heard Trev scream through the hallways.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice muffled since my face was in my pillow.

"It's almost 7 pm! Girl, you need to go out! Lets go clubbing!" He exclaimed. Before I could even answer he started rambling about what I should wear and that he said he had the prefect shoes blah, blah, blah. I guess going to this foreign place called a 'club' wouldn't be too bad, right?

"As long as you don't get wasted. You have a tendency to do that." I replied getting out of bed and slamming the bathroom door behind me. I heard Trev mumble some things under his breath, in the other room. Ha.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Put this on." Trevor told me throwing a skimpy bandage dress at me. Since when did I buy this piece of shit?

"Heck no, dude." I replied pinching the small piece of fabric and holding it far away from me.

"Wear it. Please? For me?" He begged putting his two palms together and making those stupid hazel puppy eyes at me.

"Ugh. Fine." I said being as vulnerable as I am. He also threw me some red platform heels that I absolutely loved because they made my long legs look infinite. I went back into the bathroom and stripped off my sweats and pullover. I slipped on the dress and it fit like a glove. It ended mid thigh, which was perfect for me. I opened the bathroom door and started posing like one of those Victoria Secret models.

"Ugh. You look good girl! But I'd look better." He said bluntly. "Just kidding, babe. Now get your arse over here so I can do your makeup!"

I groaned but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I obeyed his command. "Yes masta."

I had my eyes closed the whole entire time because Trev told me too. He wanted it to be some sort of surprise. The eye shadow brushes tickled my eyelids and before you know it, he was finished. He spun me around and my breath hitched. For once I didn't look like a hobo. I actually looked and felt pretty. He gave me a vibrant, but subtle smokey eye with my eyelashes curled with a bit of mascara. My lips were a fierce color of red that matched my platforms. I felt some tears stream down my face.

"Don't cry! You'll mess up the mascara!" He squealed, wiping the tear from my eye. "You hate it that much?"

"Are you shitting me?!" I said. "You did amazing. I love you!" I turned the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him tight.