Chapter 26: Joshua, Josh.

I got out of my car and kicked the door closed with my foot. I could hear Trevor close his door as well and him standing next to me clicking away on his iPhone. The guy practically lives on twitter, swear! He has like a bajillion followers compared to my account! Geez..

We walk into the entrance and a burst of air hits me and my hair goes flying behind me. The scene that is brought before me brings an overwhelming feeling and i instantly smell rubber and gasoline. It brings a weird kind of comfort to me. You're probably wondering where the hell we we are. Well, we are about to kick some ass at Indoor Go Kart Racing.

****

"Number 32." An attractive employee said to me and I swore he winked at me. I nodded and walked down the middle where all the Karts were plugged in. I made my way to my assigned kart and skillfully got into it and reached for the seatbelt. I saw Trev walking down the middle as well and going towards the kart behind me. I was just about to tighten my seatbelt when I felt hands already doing so.

" just thought you needed some help." A male voice said and I looked up to be met with the guy that winked at me not less than a minute ago. I smiled at him, which Im almost positive he didnt see because of this stupid helmet, and looked straight ahead observing the people I would be up against. Punk. Punk. Punk. Pretty boy. Pretty boy. Old man. Fair enough. I turned around in my kart and looked at Trev who was still on his phone. He looked up and fluttered his eyelashes. I gave him the peace sign and turned forward again.

"WILL YOU MOVE THE SWITCH UPWARD AND ACCELERATE FORWARD PLEASE." Another employee yelled and I followed the directions. These guys have to yell cause we cant hear crap when this helmet is over your head. We were now all in line at the starting point. The adrenaline in my body was building up fast. This should be Fun.

****

"THIRD MOTHERFUCKING PLACE!" I yelled looking at my stats that were on the front counter. That's a pretty good placing if I do say so myself. "Shut up, Beth. Nobody cares." Trev muttered and I gave him a middle finger which made him gasp, and clutch his heart.

"Don't sass me boy. I could just take off and leave your ass here!" I threatened and he stuck his tongue out at me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to be facing the employee that helped strapped me in. Lord, he was even more perfect than when I saw him with my helmet on. His eyes were a mixture of green and blue. He had dirty blonde hair that was swept upwards almost like a quiff but not quite. He wore a black shirt with the go karting logo on the left that hugged him in all the right places. His pants were black skinny jeans and he wore black vans on his feet.

"Hi. I'm Joshua. Josh for short." He said extending his hand out. He seemed to have an accent but it definitely wasn't British. Hmm. I took his hand and gave him a firm handshake. "Bethany." I squeaked. His hands were softer than a baby's butt. I might have to ask him what lotion he uses. Wait, that sounds weird. Catch my drift?

" I was wondering if I could er- get your number?" He asked, his cheeks heating up looking at the ground. Then it clicked. Australian accent. OH HELL YES I'LL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER YOU FINE PIECE OF HUMAN MEAT.

"Of course." I said handing him my iPhone, controlling my hands from wandering. He did the same with me and we exchanged numbers.

"See you around?" He asked handing my phone back to him. I took the phone from him locked it, and slid it in the right back pocket of my jeans.

"I think I could make some arrangements." I replied with a smirk. Josh gave me a toothy grin, revealing his gorgeous smile, took my hand in his and placed his lips on the back of it giving my hand a small kiss. It gave me goosebumps. Then he let my arm fall carefully at my right side. Mm. I smiled then turned around starting for the car. Trevor was already in the passenger seat still on his iPhone.

"So who's he?" Trevor said as I got situated in the drivers seat.

"Josh." I said smiling to myself. Just the thought of Josh made my heart flutter. He was so perfect, like a guy in one of those Fanfictions. He didn't seem to be over the top flirty with me which caught my attention. Yeah there was a wink here and there, but he didn't say anything that would make me want to slice off his manhood. You get me?

"He's hella hot." Trevor said still scrolling down his twitter. Oh, heavens. Here we go.

"I call dibs, so back off ratchet!" I said backing out of the parking space, then switching gears and heading off to the apartment once again.

****

I walked into the apartment and the aroma of it filled my nose. Home. I was so tired from all that racing and I was a bit sore. Mine as well take a hot shower, right? I ran up the stairs and kicked open my door then swiftly closed it hearing it creak. Damn, you door. I walked over to my draw and took out a pair of sweats and a T-shirt, then a new pair of underwear.

I walked over to my ensuite and started stripping off my clothes. First I unlaced my combat boots, then slid my jumper over my head. I unclasped my bra and threw it off to the side. Then I fiddled with the button on my jeans and slid them off with my underwear going with it. I jumped into the shower and turned the knob to extra hot. The water hit me cold at first, but instantly heating up making me wince. The feeling was amazing..

****

I took my phone from the bathroom counter and went towards my bed. I was fully dressed and all I wanted to do was reblog stuff on tumblr and text Josh. Mm.

Josh texted me a couple times asking me when I was free and stuff. We set our date to this Friday, which happened to be in two days. SO EXCITED. Ugh. You know what I realized? I haven't even thought of Harry at all today. I'm so proud of myself. Usually I'd be mourning over the breakup, still in my pajamas and having my eyes all puffy from crying. But no. I went out and did something I enjoyed and met a really nice guy in the process. It may seem like I'm a whore, but I seriously don't care. I'm happy. Genuinely happy. I haven't been this way since forever ago, and I'm fucking loving it.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO MY CUPCAKE HARREH OMG. IM CRYING. HE'S GROWING UP AND AND AND I CAN'T EXCEPT THE FACT THAT IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR US TO BE TOGETHER. AH, THE PAIN. IM IN A FRAGILE STATE.

AGGHHHHHH

Why can't I meet a Josh :{ If I did, oh my heavens. I'd go into hysterics.

Anywhozzles! Thanks for everything guys!

I really do hope you like this story. I barely edited it so, sorryyyyyyyyyy ;3

x Naomi