Chapter 8: The Mall.

Harry's POV

We decided on going to a mall that was outside because the weather was just lovely in England.

[ A/N yes this story will take place in England.]

Bethany looked absolutely stunning. She always has. Even if she had her hair up and was just dressed in a Tshirt and sweats. I have no idea how she pulled it off.

We finally got to the mall and I stepped out of the car and ran to the passenger side to open Beth's door.

"Where to first, love" I said adjusting my beanie.

"Anywhere you want" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I could feel my face burning a crimson color.

Bethany's POV

We were just walking out of TopShop when I feel Harry's arm snake around my waist.

I shivered at his touch. Thank goodness he didn't notice. I could feel my face burning. Why? Why was I feeling like this?

I know what I said about me being thankful he felt the same way, but now I wasn't sure if I loved him. I don't want to end up falling for him and getting hurt. I let myself fall for Zayn. He hurt me and I'm not so sure I will be able to love again.

But maybe Harry will make it possible..

Harry's phone vibrated in his pocket and he slid it open and answered.

"Hey BooBear." He said into the phone.

"Actually I'm quite busy"

"No I'm not cheating on you"

"I love you too"

"See you tonight" he said hanging up.

"So who was that" I asked winking at him.

"Boo- I mean Louis" he replied. "I met him at my University. As well as two other guys, Niall Horan and Liam Payne."

"Oh, seems like you have a pretty serious bromance goin' on eh?" I say making him blush.

"It's not like that Beth-" he started but I cut him off by putting a finger to his lips.

I leaned in closer to his perfect face. I looked into those Green eyes. So sincere, and pure. He leaned in as well, but right when our lips were about to touch I moved to the side as he stumbled forward.

"You tease" he said smirking.

I stuck my tongue out and ran away from him.

He ran after me, and he was pretty fast. Faster than I thought!

He caught up to me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me over his shoulder. Was I really that light?

"PUT ME DOWN CURLY, I HAVE A SKIRT ON!" I yelled laughing. But he didn't obey my command.

"Even better" he said cheekily. Ugh.

"You'll pay for that one!" I said jabbing my fingers into his sides. It forced him to put me down.

By now everyone and their brother was staring at us like we were some bloody aliens.

I fell on top of him and I stopped tickling him. He stared into my eyes intently, brushing my hair behind my ear.

I lean in and whisper Into his ear "we should really get up off this filthy floor"

He nodded as I helped him off the floor. I was being too nice.

"Let's head to the car?" I asked and he nodded.

He opened the passenger door for me. What a gentleman. Zayn never would do that. He was always too busy on his iPhone or something like that. What a Dork..

Harry got into the drivers seat and started up the car.

"I was going to meet up with the lads tonight, and I was wondering if you'd come? Maybe watch a film? Or snog-" Harry started but I punched his arm.

Snog. My arse.

"Sure. But no Snogging" I said grinning.

"oh come on Beth! You know you want this" he said lifting up his shirt with his free hand, revealing his rock hard abs.

I covered my eyes with my hand. "No way fatty!"

I was totally kidding when i called him a fatty. He was fit. I like my men fit. Wait, what the hell am I saying?!

I turned on the radio after uncovering my eyes to hear my favorite song, by Ed sheeran "Give me Love." This radio station was on point!

I overheard Harry singing. I mean, I've heard him sing before, but this time it was actually not bad. His voice gave me goosebumps.

The song ended right as Harry pulled into a parking space outside a lot of apartment buildings.

"We're hereeeeeee" Harry said.

Great..

____________

Authors Note: Okay, so Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn will not be One Direction in this fanfiction. I wanted it that way just cause I liked the story better like that. Just wanted to clear that up if you were confused (:

The story will be heating up soon (;

Please give me some feedback.. Xx Naomii