Chapter 1: Reunited.

*่So this just came from the top of my head. I hope you enjoy it you shower of cunts <3

Also, this is my very first fanfiction. I apologize so much for any mistakes and horrible grammar. It gets better gradually, so just give it a chance! Love you all! -Naomi

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Bethany's P.O.V

I was waiting in my room impatiently for my BestFriend, Harry Styles.

I hadn't seen him for a whole year and I am a total wreck without him.

I scrolled down my Instagram feed trying to pass time.

"Ehem!" I heard as my door opened slightly and I saw instantly those curls.

"HARRY!" I screamed and literally threw myself to him with such force that he landed on his back.

"Bethany. You didn't have to attack me babe!" Harry replied while he was sitting up, and him putting me on his lap.

"Sorry Harry. I just haven't seen you in so long." I said apologetically.

"It's okay babe, I understand." He said while embracing me in his arms.

Something just felt right to me when i was with him.

He handed me a bouquet of the most beautiful red roses I ever saw.

"Thanks Harry!" I said and hugged him once more.

Harry hadn't changed one bit. Still those beautiful curls, his smile, his scent....

I stood up and set the flowers on my dresser.

"You look nice." He said standing up and scanning me from head to toe.

"Oh thanks, haha" I said in disbelief because I was just wearing a cardigan with a striped shirt, skinny jeans, and my red toms with my hair natural.

"Anytime babe" he said smiling.

Harry's P.O.V

(Before he saw Bethany)

I just couldn't wait to see her. I hadn't seen her for a whole year. I bet she hasn't changed one bit.

I was so nervous I thought I would explode. I brought a dozen flowers with me as a surprise for her.

I knocked on her door and her roommate answered.

"Hello Harry! Nice to see you again!" As she hugged me.

"Nice to see you too Thalia!" I said.

"She's upstairs in her room. You know where to go, haha" Thalia said with a cheeky smile.

"Haha, okay. Thanks." I replied blushing.

I headed up the stairs quietly as I could so she wouldn't hear me.

"Ehem" I said as I pushed the door open just a tad.

"HARRY!" She screamed and literally threw herself at me with such for that I fell on my back.

"Bethany. You didn't have to attack me babe!" I said as I sat up and placing her on my lap.

"Sorry Harry I just hadn't seen you in so long" she said in the most cutest voice I have ever heard.

"It's okay babe I understand" I said while I hugged her tight. She smelled amazing.

As she pulled away I handed her the bouquet of red roses.

"Thanks Harry!" she said while embracing me once more.

She stood up and set the flowers on her dresser. She looked absolutely beautiful I just couldn't control myself.

"You look nice" I said while standing up and scanning her once more.

"Oh thanks haha" she said looking down at her outfit.

"Anytime babe" I said giving her the most cheesiest smile ever.

*้ well that was the end of chapter one. Should I do more? Leave me a response.