Chapter 23: I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough.

Harry's POV

I saw Bethany hand in hand with Niall. What the fuck.

Anger shot through my veins and it started to get awfully hot in here.

She kissed his cheek. Wow. That was shady.

My short temper was reaching its boundaries. Before I could blow, I calmly asked if we could have a chat.

Bethany's POV

"Beth. Can we talk?" Harry said softly. He was hurt. I could hear it in his unstable voice.

I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Well I don't have all day Styles." I said and boy did he get up quick.

"Bethany. Why are you doing this to me? Cuddling with Niall. What the fuck is up with that?!" He yelled so that I could only hear him.

"Wait hold on! You're the one that hooked up with Emma! I hugged and kissed Nialls cheek for goodness sake! So don't even try to make this all my fault! Maybe you shouldn't have gone sleeping around because if it wasn't for you, all this wouldn't have happened! We would've still been happy!" Tears were now streaming down my face and Harry looked ashamed. Good!

"I'm not the father."

"W-what."

"The baby isn't mine."

"That's doesn't change anything."I said to him.

He looked defeated.

"You slapped me, Harry." I managed to say, my voice shaky and unstable.

He looked me in the eyes and his cheeks were wet with what I'm assuming are tears.

"I'm so sorry.." He said softly.

"Sorry doesn't heal the wound."

"I love you."

"I don't know what to say."

I turned away and he took my wrist making me face him. Our faces centimeters away from one another.

"Don't. Touch me." I said through my teeth. He let go.

"Please.."

"No. I'm not ready, Harry."

"When will you be ready then?!?!" He screamed.

"Don't even start Harry."

"Answer me!"

"I don't have an answer." I simply said.

"It's killing me, Bethany!"

"W-what?"

"Without you. It kills me."

"Well maybe you should've thought before you left me and went fooling around." I shot back.

"I'm sorry. I was stupid!"

"Hell yeah you were."

"You're unbelivable."

"Me? Unbelievable?"

He heavily sighed, his breathing unstable mimicking mine.

"What will it take for you to trust me again?" He asked releasing my small wrist, that was now red from his forceful hand pressing on it.

"Time."

And with that I walked through the living room, ignoring the stares that were piercing through my backside, and made my way to Niall's room.

I can't believe this. It felt like everyone was pressuring me into forgiving Harry. They honestly don't know how it feels to get slapped across the face by the one you love. Yes I used the word love in the present tense. I still love him. But I'm not going to admit that to him because he'll probably build up this big ego and reel my vulnerable self back in like a sea bass.