Chapter 34: The Show.

It was Saturday morning, which happens to be the morning of my first fashion show. I am currently still in bed with Mr. Styles and he keeps trying to get me up.

"I'm going to lick your face, Beth if you don't get your arse up!" He threatens and I shoot up and run over to the corner.

"You wouldn't DARE." I said holding my cheek in my hands.

"You want to make a bet?" He said smirking and sitting up.

"Uh, NO." I said back.

I took my phone out of my pocket from my sweats and unlocked my iPhone. 7:30 am?! Why the hell was I- oh yeah. Got to get ready for the fashion show and be there by 8. Oh joy.

They informed me just to come in something comfy because they'd do all the work for me. Like makeup, hair and picking out my skimpy get up. Ha.

I walked Into the ensuite of our hotel room and jumped at the reflection in the mirror. My hair was literally everywhere and my shirt was all messed up. Whut.

I brushed through my tangly, ombré hair and three it into a ponytail. I didn't feel like changing, so I just decided to go in my sweats and my marathon T-shirt. I walked out of the ensuite and saw that Harry was still laying down staring at me.

"Get dressed Harry! So you can take this hot mama to her fashion show!" I said to Harry. He nodded and made his way over to me.

"I forgot to say good morning" he said snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"I know." I replied. He smiled and put his lips onto mine. It was a small kiss and I smiled into it. We pulled away and I realized that he's just wasting precious time.

"Stop stalling Styles and get ready!" I said pushing him into the ensuite.

Once he locked himself in there, I decided to go downstairs and see if anyone was up. I jogged down the stairs to be met with the four other boys.

"There's our whittle Model!" Louis said running up to me and hugging me. I giggled and he pulled away. Just as I was about to sit, Harry came down the stairs. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark blue T-shirt. He had a beanie that concealed the majority of his curls and had white converse on his feet.

"You lot, ready?" He asked and we all agreed simultaneously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked into the side entrance of where all the models are meeting backstage. We had stopped at the local Starbucks and I had my kids hot chocolate in one hand and my vanilla bean scones in the other. Yum. I also had my bag slung across my frame and sunglasses on my head, holding my bangs back.

Everything backstage was so chaotic. Like, Models doing interviews while getting their makeup did. Ha. Everyone was rushing around with hair products at hand and I could see all the headdresses and costumes lying around. They looked absolutely fab, and I can't wait to get into one of them.

"Bethany! So good to see you!" A lady said. She came up to me and shook my hand, making me put my hot chocolate down on a table near me. "My names Atabelle and I'll be your Stylist this evening." Oh, so that's who she was.

"Oh, lovely." I said with a grin on my face. I picked up my hot chocolate again and walked over to her.

"Follow me." She said and the boys were about to follow me but Atabelle stopped them. "You boys, have to wait outside." She said shooing them away. If they'd stay here any longer, they'd most likely make some new 'friends' if you know what I mean.