Chapter 3: My Ex...

Bethany's POV

Ugh. It's Monday and I am TOTALLY not ready to go back to school.

But at least Harry will be with me now that he's finally back!

I got out of my bed, washed up, got dressed and headed downstairs to eat.

My mom dropped me off at school this morning. I think she was being extra nice. Haha

The bell rang right as I walked through the gates so it gave me no time to catch up with my girlfriends.

I walked to first period science and I saw my ex, Zayn, walking to class as well. We have first period together. Ugh.

Zayn was tall, with a perfect jawline, ears pierced, and a quiff. Every girl admired him, but he never payed attention.

"Hey Beth." He said shyly.

"Hi." I answered back, trying to keep this hi, bye "friendship" going.

"You look nice today" he exclaimed.

"Thanks" I said as he held the door open for me.

I didn't really know anyone in this class, besides Zayn.

I felt someone staring at me from behind so I glanced back pretending to look at the time and saw Zayn staring at me.

As you know Zayn is my ex. We went out for about a week and half but before that, we were having a "flirtationship" for about a month.

He broke up with me for his other ex who was a year older than him.

I didn't take the breakup as hard as I thought I did. I just kind of lived life care free.

But Zayn and his then girlfriend, broke up. He texted me that he was so sorry that he left me, blah blah.

Ever since then, he has tried to start a conversation but I keep crashing it down.

Why am I always like that! I always push people away when I need them most.

But I'm not going to act like the breakup didn't affect me. It did. I think I was played. Was I? I never asked. Maybe he went out with me because he wanted to be loved by someone again? I don't know...and I probably never will.

I heard the class door open and I immediately looked back and saw Harry in the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YOU LIKE IT?

So Beth had an ex?

What does she do?

Get back with him?

Maybe?

I NEED FEEDBACK

xx Naomi